Sisters
1.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bath was refreshing, and we cleaned ourselves, each helping each other out. Asahi and her sister were both Futanari identical twins. This was delicious, I thought. They both had average cocks and small balls to go with it. However, their bodies looked amazing with those handful-sized breasts and long green hair. Those Ears that I wanted to play with. I wanted to edge them as I fucked their pussy. They looked Identical in everything but demeanor. The Elf I fucked seemed much more shy and sensitive while the other seemed more to be the one to take care of them. It was a strange contrast that I overlooked at first.

The sister also refused to be looking in my general direction whenever I looked towards them. But my senses noticed that she was looking at me. I thought I would imagine it and take a look, and she would be looking somewhere else. The elves, though, were devastated at the moment, and I was wondering what was happening.

"My new little elves, what has you so upset?" I had to ask finally.

The sister of Asahi was the one who spoke up. "We have been ruined. The Inn was our source of income and housing. We lived here, and now we will be kicked out of the branches. Most employers will blacklist us since we had sex before marriage. This will make our entire lives miserable! Do you realize what you have done to us now?"

"I did not do anything to seduce you two. I merely stood there, and you watch seducing yourselves. I will admit, though, Mally did get you to watch today. But that does not mean you really fought at all. I can tell with Mally if you showed you actually wanted to leave, you could have. No instead, you choose to stay. I will bear some responsibility for your predicament. That is the least I can do, but you might need to move from the forest if you want to do that." I started seeing a clearer picture. The elves were not just prudes; Society enforced prudish behavior. They reinforce it making younger elves being with others illegal or borderline impossible. That was the look of horror that I might have seen on the sister.

"What do you mean by that, Chelsea? That we will have to move?" Asahi asked with a look of hope in her eyes.

"I mean that I am pretty wealthy in my own right. But if what you are talking about is true, I will not enforce such behavior the elves show. Sex is not to be frowned upon. I might be more liberal than even my own ethics state, but that does not mean that just because of two cute things like you had sex once. Or even multiple times, I believe that you should be prosecuted for a lifestyle difference. I will not enforce the same thing with them that they need to have sex. That does not make sense. I also do not believe that no sex before marriage is bullshit. How will you know that your sex life will be compatible? Could my ladies here imagine if I only had one woman with my sex drive?"

Everyone but the elves laughed. The two elves, though, looked confused. "Why do they find that so funny, Chelsea?" Asahi asked quietly as if shy for the answer.

Mally was the one to pipe up. "Think about it, Asahi. You were fucked unconscious by Chelsea, then proceeded to do that to a sex demon before you and two others. Then I went ahead and did it to you three more times, giving everyone equal treatment. That means that she fucked us each a minimum of four times into unconscious without stopping. We had slept and recouped time as well before we had another round. If you were one person, you would have had to be fucked even while you were knocked out by Doorknocker. That is not even possible for me, and my species is innately drawn to sex and sexual energy. She is a bottomless pit of it that it also exhausts my body. Now think if she could hold that much sexual energy till marriage? Then only keep one woman who would be dead by the end of the week by constant sex."

Asahi and her sister blushed, deep crimson in thought. It made a lot of sense to anyone. There was no way I could ever be in a monogamous relationship and not kill that partner with sexual energy unless hers matched my own.

"That very exception that makes a lot of sense to you shows that there are already necessary exceptions to the laws. That means these laws or societal standards do not make sense. I am also wondering if being a Futanari increases sex drive. That would be a good question to pursue Chelsea. These are the first elves I've talked to for a long period of time. The fact that they were instantly more intrigued than disgusted by the fact we were having an orgy. That might also explain your sex drive, Chelsea. Although they still pale in comparison to your sheer tenacity to make woman kneel in surrender to doorknocker." Mally ended with a smile, and I was put into a train of thought to testing.

"She isn't wrong; that is an intriguing thought. Maybe Elves have a lower sex drive naturally. They are a species with a long life span. If they were as active as the Bunny-kin as long as they didn't leave safety at a young age as we do, they would be more population of elves than humans. The Bunny-kin keeps up with the population by traveling in this dangerous world. It is also what makes many fear us, as most who come back are tempered in battle. Even if they are not strong, every civilian can fend for themselves. Elves are scary since they have years to develop experience in life and death battles relatively safe since they have longer to accumulate. Humans spread like wildfire and even fight themselves to train up in survival of the fittest style. There is no correct system of improvement. I also feel like I have gotten sidetracked." I pause and think, "Yes, I have been sidetracked. Asahi, If you and your sister want since I have done things to you and made you pariahs in your society, you can leave with us or.., I can go to the embassy here and get the diplomat to send you back with a protected merchant train back to my homeland. You can stay there and wait for my journey to be complete in about four or five years. Then I can tend to your sexual needs for a lifetime." I smile, "This is not a financial burden to me, and you can even pursue jobs or studies if you wish. Or you can join my women who are traveling around the world to become strong and me working towards the same goal. I will state this though, Joining us will be dangerous, and I can not guarantee safety. I will let you think about it until we are about to leave. If you choose neither of these, I can also leave you with a small bit of gold in compensation, but then we will never meet in the future. This will mean that you no longer wish to see me.

"These are the three choices I will leave for you sisters to decide. You may choose different things. That is your choice. I will not pressure you in any way except with doorknocker giving you pleasure tonight if you wish." I stopped my rant thinking I was being more than fair to them for changing their life so abruptly.

I started to look into the mirror while I was talking and looking at the changes in my body over the past two years while I let them think about my rant. My muscles were more defined than ever before. Battle scars were healed with my mana on all my women, but I now had a well-defined six-pack, and my face looked a bit more mature than before. My Cup size had not increased much, remaining at a small D cup. My cock got a tiny bit longer, but the girth increased slightly as well. My balls, though, felt full and looked larger because of it. In the end, I just looked more mature and fit, I thought. I approved my new growth and decided it was time to go back to the room.

"Now, I will leave you ladies with that. We have been talking in the changing room of the bathroom for a bit, and I would think that it would be a good idea to leave so others might be able to use this place." I started and finished with the makeshift furs we had to move down the hall. All my women followed me out and into the inn's room. "Mally be a dear and put up some wards this time before we start."

Mally's smile was large as she started grabbing some leftover supplies for the wards stopping sound from leaving the room. After a short bit, she smiled and looked over at me. "It's done; no sound will escape this time. Let the fun begin!" She called out the last bit and walked over to me, stripping without care that sexy tail wagging with those juicy hips and ass moving towards me. I wanted her bad. I took a handful of breasts in my hand and grabbed her head. I started to make out with her forcefully.

Everyone in the room started to take off their clothes, and Emily came up behind me and started to strip me from behind. The clothes that had just come on were now off again and piled in the corner. It was going to be a good night. I finished a nice steamy battle of tongues with Mally before I turned to look at Asahi and her sister. "In the corner and watch to start. No touching yourself. We need you to have stamina." I quickly told them and walked with Mally's hand over to the bed.

Doorknocker was at full mast, and I sat on the bed. Mally gave me a devilish grin and wrapped her scaly tail around Doorknocker multiple times. The sensation was weird and good, but she wasn't done. She used her tail to line up Doorknocker as she straddled. She kissed me and penetrated herself but kept it shallow, giving me a tail job while her canal was in her wet folds sucking on my tip. It was amazing as she worked me like a fiddle. The pleasure was new and novel as her tail worked up and down while the shallow fuck she gave me teased doorknocker into wanting even more. It was glorious as the shallow dives into her pussy just felt amazing. The scaly tail, though, was another experience to be remembered. It rubbed up and down, knowing my sweet spots; she would tease it with the tip of her heart-shaped tail.

The odd mix of pleasure I could not hold out for long and blasted Mally's insides. "Fuck, Chelsea thought you would last longer than that." She smiled as she expressed her disappointment, and I took it as a challenge and raised an eyebrow.

"You are going to regret that!" I state as I pick up the challenge to my stamina. I picked her up as she yelped and threw her on the bed. Her tail no longer wrapped around me. I found her little rosebud and pushed in, giving her an anal probe with only semen as the lubricant. I heard a pair of gasps from the corner as I drove deeply into Mally's ass. I obviously wasn't the first to do this to her, but I was obviously the largest as I felt her stretch around me and gasps.

"Chelsea, I need to pre-!" I ignored her and used my semen as the lubricant. I was working her ass fucking it like a jackhammer fueling speed and roughness with mana to burst Mally. I told her she would regret making fun of my stamina, and she squirted on me as I fucked her hard. She was not going to recover quickly from this rough hard fuck I was giving her. I pushed until my balls hit her cheeks, plowing the depths of her. I was in the zone as she tightened on my calling out.

"Oh, My, Devil Fuck me Fuck my Ass, Chelsea, You, Are, Amazing!" More calls out with all my women watching as I drover her into submission as she came on my cock squirting onto me. I gave no mercy as I knew I was reaching my end but held on, making sure not to release as I drove her harder.

"I will not give you a break until you submit you, little succubus. Who is your master, Mally! Tell me!" I kept fucking her as she came again and again from her ass as she called out, begging and asking for forgiveness. I repeated myself when she asked for mercy as I fucked her hard. I was nearing my end, holding out for dear life as I hammered her with mana-fueled muscles.

"FUCK YOUR MY MASTER CHELSEA! I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I AM YOUR LITTLE SUCCUBUS! PLEASE, MERCY MASTER CHELSEA!" She screamed out, and I was surprised but released into her waiting ass, still drilling into her as I ejaculated. I was in a world of white, and the ejaculation was held on for so long I felt like a hose. It was even a little painful how hard it was coming out. When I finished, I pulled out and looked at Kate.

"Kate, clean me up, you little slut." I commanded, and she was on her knees cleaning up everything without a thought to disobey me. I relaxed back, and Tina came over with Emily while Betsy sat back in a chair that I hadn't noticed in the room. She watched with a wet pussy, not touching herself but just enjoying the view. Mally was in submission from my first time anal fucking her. She was on the bed with semen down dripping out her ass and pussy. I felt great looking at her as her tongue lagged to the side of her face. She was smiling in satisfaction as well, almost into dreamland she went.

Kate was now finished cleaning Doorknocker, and I grabbed her face and pulled her off. I then pushed her to the side and pulled Tina over, smiling. She kissed me, and I smiled while kissing back. I was ready to fuck her brains out when I thought of something. I whispered into her ear, and she pouted but left my embrace and pulled Asahi over, who looked confused.

I pulled her into my embrace, and Tina started to tease her ears as I kissed her. She began to wiggle in my embrace at the teasing, and I started to play with her breasts. I pinched those nipples to get a yelp, then trailed Asahi back to her sister before I got her real close to her sister. "Enjoying the Show?" I asked without care, and Penetrated Asahi, who cried out no other thoughts were in her head now but my head. I slowly showed her sister the penetration of me fucking her sister, moving slowly to watch each movement. Then I smiled down at the sister again.

"Suck your sister off, and the next round goes to you." The Elves were both shocked at my statement. I smiled as the two blushing faces both turned from each other in opposite directions blushing hard. But I was halfway into Asahi and picked up my speed fucking her faster and faster. "If Asahi ejaculates before you suck her off, you go last," I stated and began to see what she would do. The sister now looked up distressed. Her cock was hard, and it was apparent she wanted to try Doorknocker out.

I started to fuck Asahi harder and harder. She no longer cared about her surroundings and cried out without regard or decorum. I loved her Tight pussy, and I grabbed her cock. I pointed it at her sister, who was still in indecision. I knew that Asahi was about to blow, and I fucked her harder when the sister looked at me a final time before looking at the penetration, then took her sister's cock into her mouth to give her sloppy head. That was all Asahi needed, and she instantly shot into her sister's mouth. The sister coughed on pulled off. She looked up, hoping she was done after she spat out her sister's semen, and I smiled down at her.

"Am I done with your sister? Keep it up, and you will get a treat." I smile down at her, and she reluctantly goes right back to her sister's cock without being told twice. I smile as I dive into the deeps of Asahi harder and harder. I felt her cum multiple times on my cock as I plunged into the depths. Emily was lonely in the back as well as Kate, or at least enough that they wanted to speed up to their turn. Kate was on her knees at my anal rosebud licking. Emily just ignored that and started to massage a breast and play with a nipple ring. I loved every second of it as I felt everything. Asahi loved the fact that her sister was giving her head as I finally blew another load into her. I came hard, to say the least, as I felt everything. Her sister had spat some semen but swallowed the majority of it. It was an amazing feeling I cannot describe. I rode Asahi through my orgasm.

"Fuck, that was good Asahi, good job," I said as Asahi, after cumming so many times, had no more strength in her body. I picked her up, navigating around Kate, who looked disappointed with my now missing asshole to lick.

After placing down a passed-out Asahi, I looked to the sister to give her the attention she hadn't received all day. She visibly gulped, looking both excited and nervous. I smiled as I stalked up to her, and she was still in the corner. My smile was frightening to her as I tugged her hand up. She was even more nervous as I brought her over to the bed where her sister lay and pushed her atop her sister. That woke Asahi up. The surprise to see her sister's face.

"Kiss your sister!" I commanded as I started to finger her hiding pussy. I heard her moans, and It seems Asahi listened to my command, and the sisters began to make out. I smiled at these cute Identical twins kissing. Tina and the others all started to masturbate to the deflowering about to be performed, and it seemed Mally had regained her wits for this little rose to be plucked. I smiled and took my fingers out. I lined Doorknocker up and placed my hand over her vaginal canal. I checked to see if I could go hard without dealing any damage. I noticed that I wouldn't and that she, like her sister, was naturally accumulating to someone of my size. I sniffed out a chuckle, and I used mana to make the nerves work a bit better for her. I pushed myself in without any more questions in my mind.

"OOOOOOoooooooooh!" I heard her scream into her sister's mouth as the amateurs continued to kiss on my command. I dove deep and hard, destroying the Hymen in the way. The pain was harsher for her, but I could feel the tightening on me. Her pussy got even wetter, and I felt the folds start to suck on me. Then I felt something as I deepened until the hilt. It was her womb, but something I never expected happened. I felt it descend onto me, and the cervix started to suck on me like it had a mind of its own. I wasn't knocking on this door. It came down on its own and started giving me a cervix job. I was astonished that Asahi never did. This sister was baby hungry, or at least her body was, and I was happy. I never questioned any more and started to rail her insides to her cervix that seemed to follow me down, not wanting to let go. I was rampaging on her insides, and she was on a hair-trigger.

I always knew I could make women cum. That wasn't even a question to me. This girl, though, was another thing altogether. She constantly came on Doorknocker, her womb refusing to let go of me as I drilled her. I heard her intelligible cries out but not one for mercy. "Please more, More, MORE! Yggdrasil! THIS IS AMAZING!" Her virginity was gone, and all that was left was a woman wanting more. As the sisters no longer were kissing, I provided that, and Asahi watched her sister go crazy on my cock. I was fucking her hard from behind, reaching my end as she called out, asking for more.

Finally, I was at my end with this pussy sucking on me, trying to squeeze out more precum. I finally just released, pushing that womb back in deep. I released deep, and that cervix sucked every drop out of me. "Oh FUCK, what a fucking naughty pussy!" I called out and slapped her ass a couple of times as I rode out my ejaculation. When I finished, the sister collapsed face beside Asahi. I started to pull out and realized the cervix wasn't stopping sucking on Doorknocker. I tried to pull out without taking it with me, only to realize it wouldn't let go, and I heard moans from her. I was in a dilemma. Finally, I put my hand over the top and used mana to force it to let go till I pulled out.

"What a greedy pussy you have!" I spanked that ass one more time before I looked at Tina. "Time to give my ladies some more attention." That was met with some very happy cheers and a couple of kisses. It was going to be a long night.

40