Inns Owner
1.7k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late the next afternoon when everyone woke from the previous night. In the early morning, you could still hear the cries of women from our room as they were seeded. Slowly, I came to the waking world with softness covering me and the wetness of a mouth covering Doorknocker. I awoke and released a stream of ejaculate into someone's waiting mouth. I moaned in pleasure, bringing into the waking world faster with a large smile on my face. There was nothing like being awoken to an orgasm. I slowly shifted bodies till I saw Kate look up to me with a smile spit line to doorknocker still there.

I untangled myself from Mally Emily, and Tina; I moved to free myself. I started to clean myself with Mana so I could get ready. I began to meditate while my women woke up slowly. I needed to clean everyone up so that we could be presentable. It was going to be a day of going to the tailors and shopping. My balls still felt full. Over the past two years, not being able to be sexually active, I was not able to care for my body as much. Now I could distinctly feel it, just as always since we came from the forest floor feeling full, almost like a swelling sensation. It was slightly painful and distracting.

I cleaned everyone's body, but the smell still lingered. I could not care less what others thought, though, at this point. We needed to go see some tailors and renew our supply situation. It was an immediate need. I think a new Inn is in order too. The Innkeeper here is a fucking prick. He has disrespected my own women and me just for using our room. If you don't want sex sounds to leave a room in an Inn or hotel, Reinforce the walls make them thicker, so it doesn't leave the room. Do not blame the customer. He also ruined the moods of my two little elves I decided that I might take with me depending on their decision. If they decide to move and not go on our journey, I will turn them into two cute little maids that I can fuck. They probably will still become two cute little maids if they join us. I just want them to serve me together now that I think more deeply about it. I think I would love to see them working together, pleasuring Doorknocker. I felt Doorknocker twitch in agreement on that and had to stop imagining it, or I would get out of hand quickly.

We all got up and moved without much hassle. We got dressed in our rags and headed out. With the help of the elven sisters, we found the tailors quickly. I ordered the old outfit that I got back in the dwarven kingdom and laid back. I was told that she could have it done before we left if she left it to her assistants. I thanked her and told her to proceed. The girls were working with a tailor getting measurements all except the identical elven girls. I started to tease their ears and play with them discretely, making embarrassing faces. It was truly enjoyable.

After an hour or so with my ladies coming out of the back area, the tailor followed them out with my outfit. "Your outfit is ready. However, I do not wish for you to be in the city wearing this. Sometimes gold talks louder than sense. Do not tell people that you purchased this in my shop. The public will be outraged." The tailor told me, and I dropped the gold I owed to her.

"Whatever, you elves are too much of prudes. Enjoy each other's bodies," I put up a hand to stop her from the argument that was about to wind up, "This is one of those things we will disagree on no matter what. Think of it like this. I am a bunny-kin, and we are more sexually promiscuous. You are elves are not and disagree with that. I understand this basic thing will be like oil and fire. I will not try to change your mind. I will not change my mind." With that, we walked out, and the elf angrily took the overpayment.

"Elves dislike me a lot except these two pretty things. I am overpaying for everything and leaving huge tips. This only placates them, though. The Tailor tried to refuse even to work with us at first. Fuck I never thought it was this bad Mally! How do you live through it when on your own?" I asked.

"I barely did. It was a lonely night with only myself to play with as I traveled through. I think the two sisters are exceptions, but even then, they blush in shame at the mere sight of us kissing. Look all over the streets; not one couple looks loving to the others. They all seem like casual acquaintances. This looked messed up to me. Even in my previous incarnation, couples would at least look more than just people traveling together in the same direction. The words between each other were short and curt. Very little with feelings involved.

"Asahi, is this normal?" I asked as we walked down the branch between shops. We were grabbing more supplies before the shops closed for the night when Asahi finally answered after thinking. "This is very normal. All emotions should be kept private. This is something our parents were very strict with. Never show emotions out in public it is bad for your image. This is something we were told from a young age. Foreigners usually stay away from the deeper areas of the elf forest where most elf children are raised. I never saw emotions shown in public until I worked at the Inn. I always did not understand why it was like this. Elves show a lot of emotions when together with one other, though. Our parents were very loving behind closed doors. You are just very open, and that is extremely frowned upon." She finished.

I thought about it and thought it was dumb. Why force down emotions in public? If everyone was more emotional behind closed doors, why stress about it? I forcefully stopped thinking about it. I could go down rabbit holes of thought on this if I let it continue. Something I learned in my previous incarnation. Just because something doesn't make logical sense doesn't mean it isn't true. It could work for the elves as well as this type of society. Hell, it worked for the Vulcans in Star Trek, although I don't think I could not use that as an example.

"Whatever, I think that is dumb, but I did not grow up in this society." I made my opinion known to them as we walked into another store to get more supplies. Tomorrow I would need to go to the diplomatic office and write some sort of letter to my mother to calm her and let her know I am alive.

The Shopping trip was fruitful, and although I was the only one clothed right now in real clothes, I realized I was attracting attention. Many elves looked at me, both male and female, with blushes and horrified stares. My women were in rags, but they were almost outraged by my outfit. I will admit, though, I missed the breeze between my knees. The previous furs were more like a thick skirt that was a pain in the ass to put on.

We made it to the Inn, entering it without care, chatting despite the stares. The Innkeeper was looking at me, horrified with my clothing. I walked up to him and smiled. "Hey, Inn keep, I would like meals for seven. We all are pretty hungry; oh, grab some drafts for us too, please. We just came from two years traveling lost on the elves forest floor and would like to loosen up with some drink." I smiled and winked at him, and his angry face was awesome. This elf looked utterly outraged.

I loved pissing this guy off. He wasn't much taller than me, so I could easily stare him in the eyes. His pasty white skin and short brown hair made me hate him for some reason. No, I think I hate him because of how he treated my little elves. He didn't look bad, but I wanted to pay this fucker back for being a prick. The other elves around here were more embarrassed for me where this guy was outright violent. This was the trading area of the city. Asahi told me that most of the conservatives that couldn't take how foreigners dressed and acted stayed deeper in the forest city. This means this guy wants our coin but can't take our attitude.

He visibly suppressed himself for a second. "Yes, your order will be up in a bit." I think he could tell that I was trying to piss him off. This was true and not true. My clothing seemed to piss him off, but I didn't wear this to piss him off. My attitude was what seemed to bring him to the edge. Then I saw something. A beauty of a female elf came up and showed the most emotion I had seen between two elves, placed a hand on his wrist, and sternly talked to the Innkeeper.

Asahi tapped my hand to get my attention. "That is the Innkeeper's wife. She is strict and is the owner of the Inn. She is more Liberal, I hear, but I only recently started working here before I met you. So I do not know if the rumors are true."

I looked at the woman now approaching me after conversing with the Innkeeper. She was a tall blonde with blue eyes. She had D breasts at least, and the sundress she wore hid the rest of her figure. I felt Doorknocker twitch, and I had similar thoughts.

"I am sorry, ma'am, for my husband. We have been married only for a year, and he runs the business here. I have heard the commotion from some of my employees that you two got in a fight the other day." She gracefully told me, "Are there any problems?"

I stared at her for a moment before I decided to talk. "Look, This Inn, I was told by the nice Elf couple that brought us here specifically caters to Foreigners. Am I correct in this assumption?" I decided to start leading the conversation.

"Yes, that Is correct; this establishment is for foreigners, so we have outfitted it with relatively more tolerant elven people to cater to you." She answered.

"Okay. Now bunny-kin like me are notorious, I guess, for our promiscuity. I will admit I fall into this category. Now my women and I happen to have been lost in a constant battle of monsters and beasts for the last two years. We are all kind of pent up, to say the least. Now we released those pent-up desires our first day here." I paused to see her blushing face, "Now he sent two treats of elves who decided to join us of their own choice. He then fired them for telling employees to invade a paying client's room while they were engaged in activities violating our privacy. Then dares to yell at us for following our own customs later. This is what happened. My problem is that he is an intolerant asshole not worthy of my attention."

"I am sorry to hear that," She looked angry. Really angry, I felt it radiate off her.

"I am not even done. He has threatened me with laws I do not know in this land. Now I do not know if these accusations would hold up in whatever constitutes peacekeeping here. In my land, though, I am of high station, meaning that a lot of people in my race and country would be angry with my imprisonment." I stop to let my words settle on her, "I am not threatening you, and I want you to know that. If you want, I can give you my name, and you can run it through the Embassy for the Beast-Kin Country. Now that I got that out of the way, your husband is picking fights with someone like me. I am not sure what rank in power I am anymore after a constant battle for two years, but I know at the minimum I am a C-rank adventurer. I am not to be trifled with without the proper backup. You do not seem powerful enough to stop me if I choose to move forward, neither does that small man you call husband."

I stop and see her face pale. I stopped wanting to scare her now as it seemed to dawn that I was not a small fry. "Now, I am not one to mass murder." Tina coughed, and I gave her a pointed look, "And I am trying to make my point right now. Dumb that fuck of a husband, or at least put him in a quiet corner where he can not talk to foreigners of questionable background. This is a law of the jungle world, and he is needlessly poking random people. I am more level-headed, but not everyone is. This is my warning."

Her pale face spoke volumes. Her body is shaking in emotion. I watched as she stood there still. "Thank you for letting me know your problem, ma'am. I will make sure it is addressed." She spoke calmly, even though her body language directly contradicted it.

"No worries. I wanted to let you know what the problem was, ma'am." I smiled then sent her a message, "Also, if you want to show your 'Husband' something amazing and give yourself some revenge come to my room tonight with him in tow." She stopped my stride as she left the table towards the back. She turned and looked around then at me, seeing the smile on her face. Her expression was already schooled when she looked at me. She turned away and left to the back as an Elf came up with our food ready to be served.

I watched the room and placed a foot to stop Kate from going under the table as I wondered if we would have visitors tonight.

39