Denied
1.5k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The owner was in the doorway looking at me, and I was not shy in the slightest as I walked up looking at her. "Well, I think this is an invasion of my privacy." I turn back to see my naked woman all nodding. I was purposefully covering intimate spots and acting shy except for the two elves who looked questioning about the situation. It was funny, but I suppressed a laugh.

"You are here for something sweet thing invading our privacy. Don't keep the door open and come in."

She reluctantly took a step in and closed the door. I stood back, showing myself off to her without being too bold about it. She seemed to be pushing herself on something, and I was starting to get cold standing naked. I did not wear much, but fuck, I just got out of a bath. I was usually in furs and stuff. Now that I think about it, why am I cold. I usually never am I wear something that doesn't exactly insulate.

"I am here to say that I talked to the embassy," She took a deep breath, "Please, Spare me!" She shouted and started this weird bow and curtsy. I was kind of surprised she seemed to be the proud type, and this was eating her. She was angry but didn't want to die. Was she angry with me? I had more questions than answers.

"Why do you think I am going to do something?" I asked curiously.

"You told my husband and me to come to your room tonight. You told me so many things that my husband did, and I was scared that things between us might have already been soured." She looked up with teary eyes.

"I only told you to get control of your husband. Many people can show up here. You are a high-end Inn with many rich staying here. Of course, many acts are more restrained in this prude country but look at me. I am not exactly subtle. I love having sex with my women, and he attacks me for my choices. Telling someone to come up and stop it. He sent employees to invade my privacy. When I seduce said, employees and they join us, and he fires them then makes them pariahs in your society. Unless I was a heartless bitch I have to take care of them as well. This is not a problem with me, and I happen to like these cute little twins, but that is not the point. This is people's lives he's playing with. He is hurting your business and really should not be here if that is how he behaves. He pisses me off the more I think and talk about him.

"Mally, Kate, come over and help me out a little calming down, please," I asked them, and Mally came over and started to kiss me a little, then play with my nipple rings. Kate was even less subtle and started to worship doorknocker. I started to get hard, much to Kate's delight, and I watched the Elven Inn owner start to blush. I started to calm down and let things go on.

"Can-, Can you stop this show, please? We are having a conversation." The Elf finally got out but was watching Kate play with me. She looked at Mally as well. Then back down finally then to my face trying to sneak peeks once and awhile.

"Look, we are in the Bath. You came in here behind a door you closed. This means even in Elven society; this is completely okay. You are the one coming in here bothering us and having a conversation. You might be the owner, but do not come into the area I have rented from you with Gold and expect me to do what you ask. Now I do not know how you want to settle things. You seem to be the party more put off by this than me. I have only stated if you wanted, you could. You keep following me for reasons I do not understand." This seemed to stall her as she opened her mouth and closed it. She looked at me, then turned up her nose and was about to walk out when the door didn't open.

I was fluctuating Mana, and I had put a stopper in the mechanism in the door to see if this conversation could get more interesting. "Please do leave then if you want to, Miss Owner, But remember that I might pull my offer to let your husband, and you join us in our fun tonight." I wanted the lay back, but there was nothing to lean against as Kate and Mally serviced me. Tina and Emily got back into the bath and started to relax while watching the show. The Elves decided to do the same after a little thought.

She tried the door and made a show of trying very hard. She couldn't tell that I was messing with it. She stopped short and turned to look at me. I sighed, and with my erection, I pushed Kate off temporarily and walked to the door. I opened it easily then shut it.

"I think someone is pretending that the door is stuck," I said, walking back over to Mally and Kate. Mally hid her face in my neck, suppressing her laughter at my trick. Kate just ignored everything and went back to worshiping doorknocker with lust in her eyes.

"No, it was stuck, I swear!" The Elf looked at me, desperate to try and get her point across. She went back and made a show of trying to open it again. "Why will it not open!" She tried harder, and I let the door mechanism work finally.

"I see you just are embarrassed now and don't want to seem to intrude. Do come to my room tonight or tomorrow with your husband. We will enjoy having you over and enjoy a much better show then you pretending not to want to stay." I smile as I finish with mischievous delight. She looked at me with distress wanting to make sure I understood that the door was really stuck. Her facial expression was priceless. I got a sadistic kick as she looked at me, and I felt Kate working even harder to finally and embarrassingly quickly bringing me over the edge. I looked straight into the owner's life as you could only hear me ejaculate into Kates's mouth. I pulled Kate off early and sprayed her face for theatrics. Her ears and face turned crimson as Kate was sprayed from my thick seed.

"Well, no one is stopping you from leaving Miss Owner." I simply said, and her blush couldn't get deeper as she looked at Kate for a couple of seconds more than turning her eyes to doorknocker. I could see the partial want starting to grow in them before she dashed out of the room. I smiled as I had thoroughly humiliated her but, more importantly, got her attention. I really was looking forward if the multiple baits I had thrown out would catch the little fishes. I would enjoy that minor sweet revenge on that husband if I did. If not, then it wasn't meant to be.

Kate looked hot and bothered, and I just pointed at the bath, and she disappointedly went to clean off. I smiled and thought about the encounter just now. She was affected by me, That wasn't in doubt, but the reasons are a mix of wanting my forgiveness and something else. She was seeking me out for something but wasn't willing to come right out and say it. Hell, I never even forced anything on the husband nor the wife. They keep injecting themselves into my life without my consent. I never blew up at them, never threatened them. I have played with their minds a little but never once have I flatly said I would do something. They keep on like leeches. If the Owner wants to become one of my women, she seems a bit weak. But her business talent, maybe? I don't even think she has much of that, but I do not know her well at all. She keeps to me though I might just take her along. I couldn't care less about the dignity that she tries to keep up that seems to be shaken easily. I also think there must be some type of misunderstanding.

I walked back to the bath, feeling that chill, wondering what was coming from. I really do not think I have ever felt cold in this body. My fur keeps my arms and legs warm-keeping up my core temperature. This is really mysterious in my mind as I went back to the bath deep in thought.

Around me, the girls got back in, noticing my deep thought. They knew that they just had to wait when I was like this, and I will be out of it soon. Tina got back in and went into thought like me. Mally started to toy with the cock of Asahi, teasing her for entertainment while her sister simultaneously looked jealous and outraged by Mally's actions. Emily just submerged in the water to grab my feet and proceeded to massage them.

I felt the comfort around me as I was in thought. After a bit, I felt warm again and tugged my feet unconsciously from Em's hands. I looked around with a smile on my face. "Sorry about that. Let us go the water is kind of getting gross." Everyone happily left, dressing quickly. In the room, we had a fun night with lots of cries and breaking in the Elf sisters. Mally was smiling in the middle of the night, looking at the door.

"What is it?" I asked, balls deep into Emily for the second time as I looked at Mally with a mischievous smile.

"There is someone contemplating at the door, and I think you know who but is a missing someone." Mally's smile was huge, and I suddenly had the same mischievous smile. I was almost at the edge, and Emily loved it, turning my head back to her, and I leaned down in missionary. I kissed her and enjoyed her pussy greatly before releasing another thick load into her womb. I pulled out and looked at Mally, who nodded. I walked to the door; the smell of female ejaculate mixed with semen filled the room. Kate lay in the corner moaning with semen dripping out her pussy. Tina fucked unconscious was in an even worse state than Kate. Emily was basking in the afterglow of orgasm. Asahi was in front of Mally now, her cock being teased again while her sister lay on the bed with semen dripping slowly out her cock and pussy. The room looked amazing to me. Betsy was watching and masturbating in the corner, having not been touched tonight.

I opened the door to see the owner contemplating at the door. She looked shocked to see the door open and entirely changed her demeanor after a few seconds. I smile and keep the door to my side. All she could see was me with my breasts hanging out. She gulped, looking at me, and finally found words.

"Miss Chelsea, I would-" I put my hand up.

"You are here in the middle of the night stop this Formal shit. Come in, and we can talk." I stop her bullshit and open the door. She seemed to agree with me that words should be spoken in the room. What she wasn't prepared for was the state of that room. She entered inside to see a sight that most porn in my previous incarnation wouldn't go for. The debauchery and sex were seeping into the room. She was shocked as I closed the door, and Asahi's moans were in concert with Betsy's as they teased themselves or Mally. Her look was priceless as she looked around the room, her face getting progressively redder and redder. Her breathing became harsh, and she looked at me like I kicked a puppy.

"What the FU-" She started to exclaim, and I shushed her.

"I am getting TIRED of your constant outrage, Miss owner. I do not even know your name, and you find me at all hours of the day. You follow me into the baths where you know I will be naked.  You follow me to my room in the middle of the night. Now you are outraged I had sex with my women. What the Fuck do you think I was doing when I opened the door shirtless, Miss Owner!" She looked at me, shocked.

"I think I know what's going on here, Miss Owner. I think you want me. You don't consciously think it," I approach her till my breasts meet her clothed ones. "I think you want me to violate you," I started to bring my hand over her underwear and found a wet spot, "You are wet like a fucking river, you little Minx. You come here wanting it. You come here with an attitude that I should accept what you want and give it to you. I think you want me to Rape you. I think that you don't even know what you want and that this thrill is also what you want." I started to massage her clit, hearing a small moan come out of her mouth as I started to tell her the things I thought.

"I think you are unsatisfied with your current life, and you want to change," I let go of her pussy, and she looks like a deer in headlights stuck and speechless. I start to circle around her. "Well? What do you want? Your husband is probably in another room right now. You can go get some satisfaction from him. You can get this little Pussy pounded by his little dick. That's what you want, right? Or is it since you haven't spoken a word since you came in here outraged. You look all hot and bothered, little minx." I stopped circling her when I was behind her as she stood still, shocked at the situation. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I was over both breasts feeling the nipple stand straight at attention, wanting attention. I moved my arms down then started to massage those nice breasts while flicking and teasing those nipples.

"Well, you haven't spoken yet, Minx. What do you want?" I whispered into her ear, and I watched ahead as Asahi came to Mally's teasing. The cum sprayed out and a little dropped onto her bare leg. This seems to snap her out of it.

"I- I- I want to try riding your dick." She said after some stuttering harshly as I smiled at her.

"Louder, I did not hear you."

"I- I want to try riding your dick," She stated slightly louder.

"I still don't know what you said, little Minx; you have to speak up so everyone in this room can hear you." I smile at my teasing, my Sadistic side taking itself out on someone other than Kate.

"I want to have you inside me!" She said it louder, turning her head so she could look at me in the eye. She saw my smiling face ignoring the rest in the room. Mally's face, though, was ecstatic as I seduced what she couldn't without trying too hard.

"Then tomorrow, come back to my room with your husband. Also, one last thing," I stated to her confusion I pulled something out of my inventory from the dwarven kingdom. I placed it into her pussy and watched her surprise.

"This will stay in your pussy all day. You will come to my room tonight with your husband. If you do not have these two conditions fulfilled, then nothing will be done to you." I stated matter-of-fact style, walking back to the door with a surprised wanting elf. I opened the door and pushed her out, turning on the enchantment remotely to hear a moan as the door closed.

The whole room looked at me surprised now, and I smiled with a victory smile.

"Tomorrow is going to be FUN!" I cheered much to my women's confusion.

37