Author update (conflicted and indecisive teenager here)
319 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First, retcon:

In chapter 13, Jessica as well as Koyomi Summeragi, Tasuku’s wife, couldn’t talk during the family’s meeting. I did this because of a misconception about the original, where she never spoke, and I thought this was due to misogyny in high society. But I think the author just forgot Jessica or Koyomi existed. So, Koyomi and Jessica could talk, but the flow of conversation was mostly led by Tasuku and Hayden. Them not being allowed to speak is just too weird I think. Now onto the author update!

Announcement
         Hello everyone! Hope you’re not bored to death already! School has incited a lot of personal growth for me and my social relationships and mental health. Grades are easy enough tho. But now over the big weekend, I have finally finished the next big chapter for Death Flags. HOWEVER this is the goddamn climax of book one! I’ve never gotten this far before literlally ever!!! Hooray! And also holy fuck!
          As a consenquence of my style of feeling things out and half-planning, I am now essentially scared shitless about the future consenquences that this important event will have on the rest of the series and whether I will regret my choices or not. A last minute realization/choice I made also makes writing the next chapter require a lot of thinking energy and I’m not sure I want to put this chapter out before outlining the whole next chapter. If it makes you feel less uncertain about the future, when I finished the final lines of this chapter, I literally said out loud ‘Oh holy fuck…!’ In excitement and fear!
         So yeah, that’s my current predicament rn. But fear not! I have not abanodnd my loyal readers! My brain also works in bursts of energy, and not really well  with steady schedules, but I should prob learn to do that sometime this year.
10