Chapter 1
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how to write it down properly, so the spoiler box near the end of the chapter is actually the status table. Enjoy!

 

Tatsu was a high-school student who, by ANY means, wasn’t liked. His life was anything but good. Though he was always longing for one thing. The thing that every man wanted, that even surpassed money. Yep, that’s right. An Isekai fantasy. Who wouldn’t want to have that, right? Yet everyone else didn’t. But, he kept on fantasizing.

Living an Isekai fantasy meant that he would have to give up the life he lives now. So he thought, ‘Heck yeah!’

He wanted to go, and now. He had learned survival, crafting, fighting, and blacksmithing In preparation for this. And so, he trained, learned, waited and wished.

It was another day in his crappy high-school life. He was avoided, stared down, scat-talked, and gossiped about by both boys and girls alike. Delinquents passed by, and strung a string of cusswords his way.

So before the earth-shattering, ground-breaking event happened, he was simply a regular-ish  boy, who absolutely HATED this world, with the dream of being isekai’d.

So when that event happened...

He was in class like every other day. Nothing too special. Then, it happened.

The ground started to crumble and shake. The floor of the school was breaking into pieces, so people naturally started to scream.

“W-w-what’s going on!”

“I don’t know! Ask someone else!”

“We’re all gonna die!”

"Help me, God!"

As the class trembled with fear, people started to scream. Then, the events that wrapped it all up and closed the curtains.

First. A escaped serial killer came in from the windows. He had been roaming around in the area nearby just a week ago, so people were going ballistic now that they saw him in person. Like that, people started to run upwards towards the roof. Why not down? Apparently, just before the killer hopped in, a shootout broke out on the ground level between the police and some terrorists. So, while that happened, they made it to the roof.  Then, the killer started to attack Tatsu and the other students after getting to the roof. Meanwhile, his classmates tried to run and hide from the killer and any stray bullets from the shootout that also got to the roof.   Then, it all wrapped up. A plane came out of the sky and crashed into the street outside the school, 1000 yards away, giving it plenty of time to slow down and stop just after passing by his school. Most notably, The wing of the plane had reached out and scratched the school like a slash on a tree, right next to where he was standing, 5 feet away. Had he moved any closer, he would have been taken down by the plane, or any rocks flying around from the plane crashing. Finally, A truck appeared in the distance. But, because the truck was going too fast, it slipped on a piece of newly made road, and careened off a jump made by the plane crashing. Afterwards, the final event started to happen. But none of the other events would make it up to this.

A huge circle appeared on the ground. However, if Tatsu were to describe it’s looks, then he would probably think-

‘-A magic circle!’

He was partly happy, and partly panicked. Because he saw, not one magic circle on the ground, but another on the truck… that was barreling toward him through midair. At that point, everything went dark.

He then woke up in a white room.

With that, Tatsu’s isek-

.

..

…….?

 

He woke up in a white room. 

"Hey, you, you're finally awake, huh? "

Tatsu held back the urge to rebut and slowly opened his eyes.

"Who,  where, why, what?

"God, A divine realm of sorts, I'm helping you, you're getting reincarnated."

...... 

The fuck?

...

He stared at the old man (god?) and spoke:

"so... what now?"

'I'll be giving you this gift for well, amusement.'

"...Okay?"

A ball of light flew out of his hands and went into Tatsu's chest.

"wait a min- UAAAAAAAAAA!"

He started feeling pain beyond all compare, and his surroundings grew dark.

With that, Tatsu’s life as an ordinary boy came to an end, and his new life as a Isekai man began!

This time, he woke up in a throne room of what was probably a castle.

“Woah!”

“Where are we!”

“Welcome, heroes from another world.”

"""What?"""

Tatsu looked around then let out a jump for joy in his heart. ‘I did it, mom and dad. I finally got transported to another world! You wouldn’t believe this! Now all I have to do is become super strong, and live my life as a mob character! Though I should probably watch out for the rest of the class... And just what was that old man?’

Then, the King continued.

“Please heroes, save this world from the demon king. You are our last hope.”

 Murmurs erupted from the students.

“Seriously?”

“This guy must be lying.”

“Are we on a talk show?”

“Of course not, the floor of the school broke, and lots of us are suddenly here? No way.”

Suddenly, A woman approached them, flanked by 6 guards in a hexagon formation.

“I’m terribly sorry, but please, allow me to explain what circumstances led to this.”

She then went on to explain that she was the princess of the Radoron Empire, also known as the holy empire. They were originally living in peace, but apparently the demon king got unsealed, and ended up wrecking havoc on the world, but the kingdom managed to successfully repel them to a certain point. So to kill him, they summoned the heroes of legend, his class.

“Yeah yeah, that’s good and all, but can we go back to our own world?”

“The only way to go back, is to defeat the demon king.”

Gasps arose from the surroundings. Everyone was in a similar state of shock.

“However, the god’s have conferred upon you a blessing in order to help defeat the demon king. All you simply have to do is think of a certain word, status, I believe?”

Afterwards, the room was in a bit of a surprised state. Everyone saw a floating, blue screen in front of them. But they also couldn't anyone else's screen. Tatsu's screen said:

Spoiler

Status 

Name: Tatsu Murasuma

Race: Low Human?

Str: 10

Sta: 19

End: 23

Agi: 14

Dex: 17

M: 0

 

Resistances:

Poison Immunity 2

Paralysis Resistance 8

Sleep Immunity MAX

Environment Resistance 2 

Solitary Resistance 9

Blunt Impact Resistance 2

Slash Resistance 1

 

Skills:

Steel Skin 1

Appraisal 1

Hide 3

Blacksmithing 2

Concealment 2

 

Unique Skills:

Quadruped Movement 2

Gone With The Wind 2

EXP Needed/20

EXP Gain X 2 

 

Techniques:

Mixed Odd Weapon Techniques 2

Mixed Thrown Weapon Techniques 3

Mixed Close-Quarters-Combat 2

Mixed Low Sword Mastery 2

[collapse]

….

…..

………?

Tatsu nearly backed up into the wall.

He knew that he was kind of strong, but not that strong!

The first thing he thought of was putting the board out in front of him, but different stats from the originals.

He thought ‘Sure, because of my bad treatment in school, I might get chosen to be the MC or something but for real? I’ve enough novels to know that most Protagonists have either a cheat skill, which I don't have, or some sort of ridiculous stat tables.’

Now after the king gave an introductory speech, he figured out they were in the Kingdom of Slodein. Though Tatsu was guessing that the king wasn’t going to be very nice to him. So while everybody was getting all happy and drunk over some power-to-be-revealed, Tatsu was busy acting like everybody else, trying not to draw too much suspicion to himself, because for him, a brand new life was about to begin!

1