59. Etiquette (S)
535 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning: partial/temporary mind control, mild sexual content

Recovering after turning Meg was nothing like I experienced when I turned Tara.

Back then it was months before I felt confident enough to leave the apartment, and a full year before I was strong enough to start going on patrols again. I'd been weak, easily exhausted, and somewhat emotionally fragile.

And in retrospect, that probably had an impact on Tara as well. Like instead of spending her first year with a strong tough kick-ass vamp who was the top enforcer, her first year was spent basically cowering in the apartment watching me slowly piece myself back together while spending an hour or so a day talking about what it meant to be undead.

I tried not to dwell on it too much since it was very much in the past, but I realized it was another way my cockiness hurt her. Though I couldn't deny things worked out ok in the end, and I was confident she was happy with the way things turned out.

Our first three years together were rough, but since then we'd both been incredibly happy.

And now we were both Dames to a pair of new vamps in need of training and strong role models.

Tara and Phoebe had a six-day head-start on me and Meg in terms of recovery and education, but we quickly caught up to them. Or maybe they took their time and let us catch them. Either way, by the end of Meg's second week she and Phoebe were on the same page in terms of training, while me and Tara were doing about the same in terms of our own recovery.

It was kind of amazing in a way, comparing then and now. After two weeks I felt almost as strong as I did before turning Megan. Between our enhanced vamp power and a good supply of fresh blood, I was confident both me and Tara would be nearly recovered by the end of the month. And positive we'd be at a hundred percent before the end of next month.

Meg and Phoebe benefited as well from having strong Dames. They'd still need a few months to get fully trained, but they learned quickly and adapted well. And in terms of physical strength and speed and vamp senses, both were doing better than expected.

One thing hadn't changed though, as young vamps they definitely needed a full eight or ten hours of sleep every day. And they were both all but terrified of sunlight. Megan and Phoebe both started to run out of steam an hour or so before dawn, and neither were interested in getting up until after dusk.

I'd almost forgotten Tara was like that too only four years ago. Me and my girlfriend were so used to getting by on an hour or two of sleep every day, it was a rough adjustment having to stay quiet and wait for our young progeny to get a full day's rest.

As for their fear of sunlight, we'd have to slowly break them of that weakness. It would take time though, like it did for Tara four years ago, and like it did for me almost forty years ago.

On that note, me and Tara talked it over and agreed. We weren't going to train our new progeny as hard or as rough as we'd had it. We wanted them to know how to fight, but we weren't expecting them to become enforcers or hardened warriors. We had a reputation for being tough but also compassionate, and we wanted our new family here to maintain that standard.

The two of us decided, as soon as Meg and Phoebe were ready to get back to work we'd start their combat training. Until then we would focus on the simpler stuff, helping them both adjust to their new lives as vampires.

So far we'd all been drinking blood we bottled in advance. It wasn't as effective as fresh blood, but it was less complicated. Tonight's lesson would be about feeding. We arranged to have a couple humans come visit us at our condo this evening, so our two new vamps could get their first taste of fresh blood direct from the source, as well as seeing how we actually did it.

Meg and Phoebe dragged themselves out of bed just after dusk, and both got dressed in the clothes Tara and I picked for them. Nothing too fancy, but not too casual either. After mostly lounging around in track suits or nightshirts for the past two weeks, we wanted our progeny to look good for their first encounter with strangers since we turned them.

Then as the four of us waited for the humans to arrive, Tara and I reviewed the lessons with our newly-turned students. Tara reminded them they'd be just watching this time, neither were going to bite anybody. I reminded them to keep quiet and respectful and do what they were told.

And I made sure both Megan and Phoebe understood that even though we fed on humans, we didn't treat them like livestock. The humans who fed us got something back out of the arrangement, and while we weren't exactly friends with them we did maintain a fairly positive and slightly professional relationship.

Finally Tara reviewed some of the health stuff, like about keeping sterile gauze and bandages on-hand, tending to the wounds, and making sure we never took too much blood and stuff like that. Sort of, 'Care and Maintenance of Your Humans, 101' except we'd never ever call it that out loud. She also mentioned stuff like making sure the humans were healthy, that they were keeping hydrated and watching their vitamins and minerals and electrolytes and all that stuff.

I found it sort of cute in a way. Tara never got the career in health care she wanted, and now as a vamp none of that stuff even applied to her anyways, but she was still pretty good at it.

We also started keeping some food and drinks in the condo, since we'd be hosting humans now and then over the next few weeks. Or maybe even months, depending how quickly or slowly our students learned their lessons. We stocked a bit of wine, some coolers, plus juice and soda. And we stocked some snack food as well, like chips, crackers, cheese, and nuts.

It was almost exactly ten o'clock when our guests texted us from the lobby. I buzzed them in, and a few minutes later they were at our door.

Tara let them in while I had Meg and Phoebe stand up for the introductions.

As Tara led the two women into the living-room to join us I greeted them, "Vanessa, Hannah, welcome to our home. This is Megan and her girlfriend Phoebe. Meg, Phoebe, this is Vanessa and Hannah."

Our progeny were polite as they greeted the two policewomen, while the two humans seemed a little bit anxious.

I was a little amused to note neither Vanessa and Hannah were wearing pants. The second half of November wasn't great weather for skirts but both of them were wearing one. They were long and heavy wool, so they were probably warm enough.

Tara offered our guests, "Can I get you anything to drink? We have wine, coolers, cola, and juice."

A few minutes later the two humans were sitting on the sofa with glasses of wine in their hands, and they were much more relaxed. Though the relaxation had nothing to do with their beverages. Tara and I both had our feeding auras active. We kept them low, just strong enough to put the humans at ease.

As our guests sipped their wine I explained to them, "Meg and Phoebe will be observing tonight. They might participate towards the end, but for the most part you can ignore them. We're not going to do anything unusual, nothing you haven't already done before."

"All right," Vanessa replied. She had a deep sip of her wine, then asked "When do we get started?"

I had to suppress a smile, she was already impatient to begin.

Tara looked like she was as amused as I was. She replied "In about ten or fifteen minutes? There's no rush Vanessa, you have time to finish your drink."

Hannah remained quiet for now as she sipped her drink. And both Meg and Phoebe were quiet and perhaps a little awkward as they remained standing over by the door to the balcony.

Tara and I sat across from the guests while we waited. There were a few awkward attempts at smalltalk, and it almost made me laugh. I imagined it was like some sort of swingers party for first-timers, where everybody was too shy and self-conscious to make the first move.

After the humans both finished their wine I decided to just get started before it got even more uncomfortable.

"Ok," I said. "Let's just dive in. Hannah, you can stay there on the sofa. Tara's going to be taking care of you again. Vanessa, how about you come sit here in the recliner? You're with me again tonight."

Hannah's eyes widened slightly as her friend stood up and moved across to the recliner. The taller woman looked more anxious about sitting by herself than she was about feeding a vampire.

"Don't worry Hannah," Tara said as she moved to the woman. My girlfriend obviously turned her aura up at the same time as the policewoman suddenly became a lot more relaxed. Tara continued, "Just sit back and take it easy. I'll take care of you."

I smiled then turned my attention to the other woman, as my feeding aura ramped up as well. Vanessa didn't need any assurances, she was ready and eager.

She let out a happy sigh as she slumped back into the chair, while her scent changed slightly.

I motioned Megan to join me, while Phoebe moved to stand beside Tara.

"You'll learn to use auras soon enough," I explained quietly to the tall redhead. "You won't be able to cast them out like Tara and I, that comes with age and experience. At first you'll only be able to do it by touch, but that's enough to hunt and feed."

Meg nodded slowly as she stared at Vanessa. She said quietly, "She looks drunk. And she smells... Um... She smells horny."

"She's not drunk but she's definitely horny," I said with a smile. "It's a side-effect of the aura. Tara can explain it later. I'm not even hitting her at full strength yet, but I will in a moment. For now just watch closely. I'll let you know when it's your turn."

My attention returned to Vanessa as I dialled my aura up all the way, and she was more than ready. I sank down to my knees and ran a hand along her thigh then suggested, "Let's get this heavy skirt out of the way, ok Vanessa?"

The cop gave me a sloppy smile as she nodded eagerly. With her help we pulled the skirt all the way up and out of the way. I was briefly surprised to see she was going commando, then I realized she probably interpreted Tara's 'no pants' requirement to include underpants as well.

Meg remained quiet as she stood just behind my left shoulder.

I ran my hands up and down Vanessa's bare thigh, which elicited an eager moan from the woman. Then I leaned over and gave her a few delicate kisses. It was a sensual experience and part of the reason our humans willingly shared their blood with us was we made the experience enjoyable for them.

When I was confident Vanessa had enough 'foreplay' I gave her hot tender flesh one last kiss before I bit. She gasped briefly then started moaning even louder as I sucked at her inner thigh. My tongue danced over and around the punctures, and I savoured the hot fresh delicious blood. Drinking from a bottle for the past couple weeks left me craving this, but I forced myself to stop after only a couple mouthfuls.

I gestured for Meg, and she was there the moment I pulled back. I figured it was like an instinct. She'd been nervous, uncertain, but once the scent of fresh blood was in the air she was all over it. Actually it reminded me of that very first time Tara and I fed from a human.

Except unlike that first experience, tonight I had the gauze and bandage ready while I monitored Meg and Vanessa. I let my progeny have four mouthfuls, then I moved her back and applied the gauze to Vanessa's leg.

The policewoman didn't move, apart from the gentle rise and fall of her chest. She was lost in the ecstasy, slumped back in her chair.

Meg got to her feet again and licked her lips as she watched me bandage up the wound. Then I let my aura taper off, and we left Vanessa to recover.

The scene at the sofa was practically identical, Phoebe was licking her lips while Tara bandaged up Hannah's right thigh. The taller woman lay slumped back, a blissful expression on her face. Like Vanessa, Hannah was also going commando and it looked rather lewd with the two of them slumped across from each other, skirts pulled up and legs splayed wide apart.

"Do you ever uh, take advantage of them when they're like that?" Meg asked. The scent, the blood, and the view was obviously having a bit of an affect on her. Phoebe too, by the look of it.

Tara replied, "There's nothing wrong with playing with your food, but only if they want it. If they don't consent, then you don't do it."

I agreed, and added "They'll probably need another half hour to recover. We'll offer them some juice or some snacks, make sure they're feeling ok, then call them a cab or something. Don't just shove them out the door after you've had your fill."

Tara added, "We're a little more casual if we're out hunting and feed on random strangers. But our regulars are special, and we respect them and treat them right."

"Let's save the rest of the lesson till later," I suggested. "We still have guests here and we shouldn't ignore them."

Tara agreed. She and I turned our attention back to Vanessa and Hannah, while Meg and Phoebe continued quietly observing.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

45