Chapter 10 – Daily Routine
983 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As they entered Wai Ling's room within the Imperial Harem, she immediately stripped them both of the shared dress and hugged him with tears in her eyes

"Quan Yu! What the hell did you do to yourself? Why did you do this?" she cried as she looked at his face

Quan Yu only stared at her blankly. Lex's mind inside was stunned as this girl was incredibly beautiful 

She was a different kind of beautiful than Jasmine. While Jasmine was a Caucasian brunette with a curvaceous body and shapely body, Wai Ling was thin and lithe, with small pert breasts. However, she was gorgeous in her own right

"I... I couldn't stand not seeing you again. I had to see you again, and the only way into the Forbidden City is...." Quan Yu replied but Wai Ling stopped him with a kiss, hugging him as both of their naked bodies melded together. 

After a long kiss, their lips parted as she looked at his face. He was as handsome as ever, and his naked body, although she's never seen it before today, was still firm and fit, even though without testosterones, he would sooner or later lose his muscles. 

The only thing missing was his penis, and the absence was quite noticeable as his body looked strange and unmanly without it. 

"I wish we would have made love before all this happened" she sighed

Quan Yu nodded silently. 

"Come... lets take a bath" she clapped her hands as two maids entered the room. 

They were shocked to see a naked eunuch standing there, but hid their surprise. 

"This eunuch has been granted to me by the Emperor. Please prepare a bath for us" Wai Ling ordered

The two maids nodded and left the room to prepare the bath. 

"Is this alright?" Quan Yu asked

"It's an open secret that the eunuchs have other forms of sexual release in the Forbidden City. Some use their tongues and fingers, others use toys. They are known to have sex this way with the maids, prostitutes or even the concubines and wives" she replied

"Really? That sounds... like a good reason to be executed" Quan Yu said

"You would think so. But as long as you don't have sex with any of the concubines and wives with a real dick, it's not counted as cheating. That is why the Emperor didn't mind you licking me..." she said as she walked to the bathroom

In it was a large wooden tub that allowed a person to stand with the water at neck level. There was a wooden ladder to climb in and Wai Ling approached it to climb.

"Now... before I dirty the water, can you help me remove the seed from within me?" Wai Ling asked

Quan Yu nodded. It seems she didn't want to get pregnant by the Emperor, so he used his fingers to dig out as much sperm as he could before they both entered the tub together. 

While Quan Yu was supposed to serve her as her eunuch, she gladly washed him all over too, taking great care when she washed his groin. 

While they were childhood sweethearts, they were never this intimate with each other, with him only receiving a peck on the cheek as the most intimate they were before this. 

As they bathed, he asked her about her life so far in the Imperial Harem, and found that she wasn't happy and as the latest concubine, she suffered bullying from all the other concubines and wives.

"But I have you now, to keep me company and make ma happy" she said as she touched his groin again

"You keep touching me there... do you want... sex?" Quan Yu asked

"How big was your penis? Was it bigger than the Emperor's" Wai Ling asked

"I... I don't know.." Quan Yu answered. This was the truth as Lex only woke up after he was castrated, and his memories from Quan Yu somehow didn't have any memories of his erection. Besides, the pickled three treasures was already shriveled when he saw it.

"I would like to think you were bigger than the Emperor. I dreamed it was you every time he fucked me, you know" she said

They continued chatting for a while before retiring to bed together, making out before they slept. 

Quan Yu fingered and licked her to her heart's content while she touched and licked the small wound where his cock used to be. 

Although it didn't give him sexual pleasure, it was a pleasant enough feeling and they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

Over the following weeks, Quan Yu discovered that the Emperor treated him like his sex toy. 

Not only did he have to record Wai Ling's trips to the royal chambers, which was regularly once a week, he had to record all the other concubines and wives' trips to sleep with the Emperor too. 

Not only that, he was treated as a sex accessory, the trusted licker of all the concubines and wives, to prepare them for the Emperor. 

The Emperor started introducing toys as well, not only to be used on his lovers, but he used them on Quan Yu as he licked the women. 

The Emperor made him follow all the other women back as well, similarly squeezed behind them in their dresses. 

However, after helping them clean up, he went directly back to Wai Ling's room to sleep for the night, although the many other women had invited him to stay with them.

As for his day time duties, he diligently searched and devoured the information in the Imperial Library, finding numerous books on chi, martial arts and so on. Even the many secret and mystical abilities were found in the many manuals that were collected over two millennia and were ignored and forgotten by the Imperial Librarians before him. 

Quan Yu practiced in secret, finding an open space in the huge library where nobody ventured to. 

He circulated his chi, finding that he seemed to have good meridians, able to process a large amount of chi. 

Perhaps it was with his modern mind that he managed to synthesize an easier way of learning chi and martial arts. 

As most of the manuals were drawn with figures on them to demonstrate the many martial arts, it wasn't very much to memorize. Then there were manuals which taught principles in poetry. 

After that much time in the library, Quan Yu had practically memorized all of them, and the only thing he needed to do is continuously practice to master these skills. 

His training in the marines had given him incredible mental strength, and his fighting the many monsters had made him fearless.

After 3 months of training, he had mastered the basics of chi. He could use it to increase his body regenerative abilities, he could strengthen his body, and was probably the level of the many Imperial Guards that he saw. 

He stole a sword to practice in his hidden space and was smoothly moving according to the many movement patterns he learned from the manuals. 

He stared at the sword that was leaning on the wall and it started to shake and move by itself. The sword seemed to be unsheathing itself and floating in the air towards him. 

"Good... sword intent..." Quan Yu smiled and stopped it as the sword fell into his hands. 

The more he practiced, the more he would be able to use his new abilities. 

But he didn't want to use his regenerative abilities yet. He is naked in the Emperor's chambers every night, and it wouldn't be good to be sporting a regenerated penis!

And thus the days and nights passed, with the day used in martial arts practice, and the nights used as part of the Emperor's sexual entertainment and help. 

 

 

20