Chapter 13 – The Recovery
887 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week passed by as Quan Yu was displayed on the wooden contraption in the middle of the Imperial Harem. 

Every day, the remaining wives and concubines passed by and looked at him with pity. Those that liked him, such as the first and second wives and the emperor's second favorite concubine Mei Hua came to try and feed him food, but he didn't respond. 

Even the Emperor came over to see him and mock him, but he stared quietly, his life slowly fading away. 

The Emperor wanted to enjoy watching his punishment. Now that he survived the impaling, he might as well be his plaything for his enjoyment. 

But Quan Yu was completely unresponsive, and his eyes looked dead although he was still breathing shallowly. 

"Remove the log.... I want him to live and suffer some more" the Emperor said

Two of the eunuchs that were his Imperial Guard went behind Quan Yu, and jointly pulled the log out. 

It slowly moved, before it just slipped out with a loud vacuous noise, followed by a large amount of shit, blood and bits and pieces of his inner guts fell to the floor in a large smelly mess.

The Emperor squelched his face and held his nose as all the concubines and wives that were around turned to run away.

"Clean all that up!" he commanded and walked off.

Several hours later, the Emperor reappeared with the old man, the doctor that treated him, Hei Mu.

Quan Yu was still strapped to the wooden contraption, his body washed down with water and his gaping ass was stuffed shut with a rolled up towel that was already dyed red with blood.

"Treat him and keep him alive. I still want to have my fun with him" the Emperor said

Hei Mu walked up to Quan Yu's body and examined him.

His eyes widened as he said "His chi has been blocked. No wonder he's unresponsive" 

Immediately, he made several quick finger jabs to his back, releasing him from the blockage.

"Aaaaagh" Quan Yu screamed as chi seemed to exit all his orifices, pushing the old man back as chi that had been blocked for weeks blew out of his mouth, nose, ears and even pushed his eyeballs out of his eye sockets, held in place only by his optic nerve.

Chi shot out the towel from his ass and rocketed his body up from the hole in his groin, only to be held back by his arms and legs that were tied to the contraption. 

The old man moved instantly, pushing his eyeballs back in place before his optic nerves snapped.

Hei Mu shook his head sadly. 

"The chi blockage would have killed a normal person. But being alive probably means his meridians are ruined. He might also be blind after that. It is best we put him out of his misery" Hei Mu said

"No. You keep him alive, no matter the cost" the Emperor commanded.

"Yes your Majesty" Hei Mu saluted 

--

Quan Yu sat on a bed in prison, his eyes and groin area bandaged up. 

Hei Mu sat behind him, his palms pressing on his back and forcing chi into him.

To his surprise, Quan Yu's meridians weren't damaged, rather were as wide as a highway, greedily taking in his chi.

Finally, he stood up to leave.

"I'm sorry I cannot help you more than this. The Emperor would probably toy with you till your death. I'm sorry I cannot put you out of your misery" he said as he left the cell.

Quan Yu sat in silence, absorbing and circulating the chi through his body.

Somehow, the fact that his chi was blocked, caused his meridians to stretch to near bursting limits.

After his chi was released, his meridians were now able to absorb alot more chi than normal, which was why the old man was surprised.

Normally, a martial artist who is chi blocked will have his chi stuck and his meridians expand until it explodes within him, killing him instantly.

But for Quan Yu, the log stuck in his ass actually got stuck at his root chakra, inside his anus, which acted like a valve, slowly some chi leak out. 

This was also the reason why the eunuch could not push the log in further, even though his pelvis was broken, as the release of chi was sufficient to block the log from entering further.

Furthermore, due to his lack of a penis, his hips sat at the right angle for the log to hit the root chakra, causing this effect.

If he still had his penis, his hips would face a bit higher, and the log would have rammed through his whole body and lodge somewhere in his upper organs in his rib cage.

The Emperor left Quan Yu in the dungeon for a few days to recover, while sending guards to check on him periodically.

But every time the guards checked, he was lying still, unmoving in his prison bed.

Unknown to them he was gathering chi, growing stronger day by day.

Two weeks later, the Emperor grew bored hearing the reports of the wars in the Jianghu, sending 3 of his Heavenly Kings to monitor the situation and leaving the 4th Heavenly King, Lightning Spear Zen Hu to guard the Imperial Palace. 

He decided he wanted to play with Quan Yu and commanded the eunuchs to fetch him.

The eunuchs came running back, looking fearful

"Whats the meaning of this? Didn't I demand for that bastard?" the Emperor asked

"He...he's gone Sire" the eunuch said

"Gone? He died?" the Emperor asked

"No.. no your Majesty. The cell is empty" the eunuch said.

"What?" the Emperor shouted as he headed to the prison cell.

To his surprise, the cell was empty, and as he entered the cell, he saw a hole large go through, hidden in a corner that was impossible to see from the outside.

"Go! Find him!" the Emperor yelled at the Lightning Spear Zen Hu

"You want me to find a eunuch? I'm supposed to guard you.." the Heavenly King replied

"I said go!" the Emperor yelled

The spear wielding master saluted silently and left, hoping that his absence won't endanger the safety of the Emperor. 

20