Chapter 17 – The Bandit Attack
861 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rhuu Yen pushed Quan Yu away

"No... he's an innocent bystander. Let him go..I'll go with you.." she yelled

"Oh? He stole your purity, which was supposed to be taken by me. Why should I let a man who stole my prize leave?" Dungu Ha sneered. 

"No... please. I am the favorite student of Tong Li, one of the 12 Righteous Swords! He..." Rhuu Yen said

"Pouey! I don't care about the so called Righteous swords. I am a Xiantian myself. He may very well be my target next, after sending his disciples to attack my base!" Dungu Hu spat. 

He walked forwards boldly and grabbed at Rhuu Yen's hand as he wanted to see her breasts. 

Suddenly, a hand stopped his grab. 

It was the naked man that was standing behind the naked girl. 

"You..." Dungu Hu said as he tried to muscle his way out of the slim man's hands, but found that he could not move!

With the sword in his other hand, he slashed at the man, causing the wind to sway the trees around them, and the rest of the bandits to instinctively back away. 

Rhuu Yen screamed, regretting getting the handsome man involved in her troubles. 

*ZZINGGG* 

A metalic sound rang and Dungu Hu's sword was deflected, cutting off the tops of several trees nearby. 

He looked in shock at the naked man who only had a trickle of blood coming out of a small cut on his forearm. 

"Woah, you're quite dangerous, aren't you?" Quan Yu said, licking the blood off his forearm. 

Rhuu Yen and the other bandits were shocked too, and a bit fearful of this mysterious naked man. 

"Who.....who are you?" Dungu Hu stammered

"No one of importance" Quan Yu said as his hand slashed at Dungu Hu

The bandit leader blocked with his sword, managing to deflect the blow but yet stumbled backwards and fell to his knees

A sword light was deflected and several bandits behind him looked confused as their bodies suddenly fell off after being sliced in half. 

"Man, fighting barehanded is not very effective if I keep getting cut" Quan Yu said as he licked the tip of his finger that was bleeding. 

"How... motherfuckers! Attack!" Dungu Hu yelled decisively. 

Quan Yu walked calmly and picked up a piece of bladed grass and faced them. 

*Pathew* the piece of grass flicked, slicing through one a bandit's sword, arm and body in a clean strike

*Pathew* *Pathew* *Pathew* he sliced as bandit after bandit dropped to the floor in pieces, with their faces looking in disbelief. 

"Surrender or she dies!" one of the deputy bandits said, hugging Rhuu Yen from behind with one hand under her breasts and the other holding a sword to her neck. 

"Heh... don't move girl" Quan Yu said

"Wha..." Rhuu Yen could barely respond as Quan Yu moved his arm as if to clothesline her. 

*Pathew*

Rhee Yen thought her life was over as this unknown naked master attacked her. 

The deadly blade of grass came towards her from the side, as if it was going to chop off her head.

Then, to her surprise, the blade of grass turned sideways to the non sharp side and hit her neck with a whack. 

She barely felt it, as if she was indeed hit by a blade of grass by a normal person, but she still fully expected to see her body standing still as her head flew off. 

Instead, the blade of grass bent around her neck and pierced the neck of the bandit standing behind her. 

"Good girl" Quan Yu said, standing besides her, holding the dying bandit's hand to ensure he doesn't accidentally kill her. 

"Watch out!" Rhuu Yen yelled as she looked behind Quan Yu

Quan Yu knew there was an attack coming from behind him as he felt a killing intent and spun with his sword stabbing out in a straight line. 

*Pathew*

The other bandit deputy, who was also a low xiantian, had a look of amazement on his face as his sword was pierced right through with a small hole in the middle, and the very same sized hole started bleeding between his eyes as he fell to the floor dead.

The leader Dungu Hu stood behind him crouched to the ground, his sword had a similar hole in it, except he ducked as he blocked the shot. 

"Re...retreat!" he yelled as he fled

"For the sword and to the sword, by my sword I AM THE SWORD" Quan Yu said as he slashed with his blade of grass. 

Rhuu Yen watched in silence as the whole world seemed to be frozen in time. 

The fleeing bandits, the rocks, the trees and bushes in front of him, everything within 100 meters suddenly "flickered"

Then time flowed like normal again as all the bandits, rocks, trees and bushes all suddenly fell apart after being cut by the grass. 

"I guess that was too much" Quan Yu said as he looked at his broken grass in his hand. 

"I pay my respects, grandmaster" Rhuu Yen suddenly bowed to the floor. 

 "Hey.. stand up girl" he said, pulling her to stand. 

"I... I have defiled you grandmaster" she said, looking at her blood drying on his dick. 

"No... we both...defi...no... enjoyed each other" Quan Yu said

"Did you enjoy it grandmaster?" she asked

"Well, it was shocking and unexpected. But it wasn't unpleasant" Quan Yu said

"My... my name is Rhuu Yen. I am a student of the 7 Blades Sect. I am a personal student of the Swift Blade, Tong Li" she said

"Who?" Quan Yu asked.

"You don't know the Swift Blade? He's one of the 12 Righteous Swords!" she said 

"Ahem... right... righteous swords...My name is Quan Yu" Quan Yu answered. He has heard of the 12 Righteous Swords, but he didn't know one from the other, only that they were the top fighters and headed their own sects. 

"If I may ask Grandmaster Quan Yu, what level are you? I am a High Level Houtian, but I can't read your level, which means you must be much higher than me. The bandit leader you killed is a mid level Xiantian. Are you mid or high Xiantian?" she asked curiously. 

"I don't...." Quan Yu hesitated. He didn't know. 

"Forgive me grandmaster. It is rude of me to ask" Rhuu Yen said

"Nevermind. Just call me Quan Yu. Grandmaster is too much for me. Lets get washed up and dressed" Quan Yu said, seeing that he had minor cuts on his forearm and his fingertip. 

Rhuu Yen suddenly blushed, remembering she was naked, and she covered her breasts and her pussy with her hands as she sat into the river to clean up. 

She had blood dripping out of her pussy too and it was sore from her losing her virginity. 

As Quan Yu walked to the edge of the river after washing off, Rhuu Yen called to him

"What.. what are we going to wear? I wouldn't want to wear the clothes of those bandits" she said, looking at the dead bodies with blood and internal organs spilled everywhere. 

"I have clothes in my ring. They are not women's clothes, but you should be able to wear them loosely" Quan Yu said 

She looked down at her feet and shuffled towards him until he felt her breasts touch his chest. 

Then he felt her head rest on his chest and tears started wetting his chest. 

He placed his had on her head and hugged her with his other hand when he felt her hands hugged him fully. 

She looked up as he started kissing her open lips. 

Her hands reached down to his groin and started playing with his already erect cock. 

"Let's do this on purpose this time" he said as he pushed her to the ground and entered her. 

Quan Yu groaned and moaned in pleasure at the delightful experience of having sex. 

Although technically this was his second time with Rhuu Yen, this was the first time he was actually making love properly with anyone in his two lives. 

He never did anything with Jasmine, as they never went further than holding hands and pecking on the cheek. With Wai Ling, he didn't have a cock and had to pleasure her with his tongue and fingers. 

Now with Rhuu Yen, he thought the girl many styles and positions, many of which he learnt from watching Jasmine perform in Insatiable. 

They slept naked in each other's arms by a fireplace next to the river, covered in only a blanket he found in his storage ring. 

19