Chapter 19 – Training Regimen of Rhuu Yen
770 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a quiet inn, in a reasonably small town, an enormous amount of chi was gathering in one of the rooms. 

Although no one else knew what was going on unless they were inside the room, from the outside, storm clouds seemed to be gathering, threatening a heavy rainfall. 

The townsfolk quickly kept their clothes that were still hanging outside overnight, and started shutting their windows and doors. 

Inside the room of the inn, two people sat on the same bed. 

Quan Yu was sitting cross legged as Rhuu Yen sat on his lap, her pussy swallowing his erect cock as her legs wrapped around his waist. 

Her breasts were pressed against his face as he rubbed his face on them, sucking and licking as she held his head. 

She couldn't believe him when he said he had another way of cultivating chi at night, thinking he was just making it up. 

But, after reading the evil scroll of the bandit leader, he altered the method to suit his needs. 

Instead of absorbing the chi and cultivation of the dual cultivation partner, instead he would cultivate his normal way but increase the size of the circuit. 

Instead of circulating chi throughout his body, he would circulate chi though his body, moving through hers and back again in one bigger chi loop. 

Rhuu Yen could not help shuddering as chi entered and exited her body though her pussy, having one long continuous orgasm, holding on to his head for dear life. 

She felt her cultivation grow at unbelievable rates, feeling like she was about to break through to Peak Houtian at any time. 

Quan Yu on the other hand, had noticed his improvement in cultivation too after having sex with Rhuu Yen. Her Yin Constitution made his chi absorption rate even faster, making him feel like he was going to break through to Mid level Xiantian soon. 

What would normally take several years, would at this rate only take a year to achieve with this technique. 

--

The Elder from the 7 Blades Sect looked grim as he landed at the sect master's feet and gave a two handed salute. 

"Report" the sect master Swift Blade Tong Li commanded

"We found the place where a tremendous battle took place. There were over 50 dead bandits, all sliced like vegetables. 

There was indeed a bandit with a cultivation of Mid Xiantian and two bandits with a cultivation of low level xiantian. 

And a large area of around 100 meters had everything cut down. Bandits, rocks, trees, they were all cut down at the same height like a giant sword sliced them up in one strike" the Elder said

"A powerful foe indeed. Do you think it was that young man?" the Righteous Sword asked

"I don't know. He looked young didn't he? But then again, some practitioners that reach high or peak xiantian are able to reverse their aging. So maybe he's an ancient sage?" the Elder said

Swift Blade Tong Li nodded and wondered to himself. What would have happened if they went all out. Who would have won?

The very thought excited him as he stroked the hilt of his sword. 

--

"What are your plans now, master?" Rhuu Yen asked as she lay naked on Quan Yu's chest

"I will be going around the land, searching for my missing sweetheart Wai Ling. She was kidnapped by an unknown force" Quan Yu replied

"You... you have a sweetheart?" Rhuu Yen asked, suddenly feeling rejected and starting to withdraw from him. 

"You are my first lover, don't worry. She.. she is someone I have ties to from the past. I treasure her the way I treasure you. I would do the same for you" Quan Yu said as he held her closer

Rhuu Yen didn't push him away. She was reassured he said that, but still she realized that their meeting and fucking was an accident, and that they were pushed together by circumstance. 

Quan Yu pushed her down and got between her legs again. He was going to make sure she knew she was never unwanted. 

--

Besides dual cultivating, Quan Yu acted as a real martial arts master to Rhuu Yen. 

After seeing her sword skills that she mastered from the 7 Blades Sect, and he could indeed see traces of what her master, the Swift Blade Tong Li had taught her. 

As he had studied the ancestor arts called the 7 Strikes that evolved to become the 7 Blades style, he understood the reasons some of the movements evolved the way they did. He also speculated that the 7 Swords style, which established the 7 Swords Sect, led by the Raindrop Sword, another of the 12 Righteous Swords, also originated from this ancestor art. 

"7 Blades... 7 Swords... why didn't they just add another strike and name their styles something else? Don't tell me they couldn't discover another better strike?" Quan Yu mumbled to himself, ridiculing the two styles. 

With his insight of her basics, he improved her fighting style, improvising and evolving her movement and strikes using the vast amount of knowledge he learned from his insights from the thousands of styles in the Imperial Library. 

Not everyone could do this, as many of the martial art scrolls only had pictures or vague poetry. But Quan Yu had the insight of fighting real monsters, and had incredible fighting temperament as a Marine from his previous life. 

Obviously, the contents of the collection in the Imperial Library couldn't possibly contain every movement or secret technique, it did contain the important basics that is the basis of all the many current styles. 

It contained deep knowledge and insights on chi, chi flow and blocking, knowledge on meridians and chakra, the many varied constitution types, how to block chi, use chi in weapons, use chi for strengthening the body, and using chi to both heal and regenerate, as well as to destroy.  

It also contained many arts that are now only taught in the highest levels in the martial sects, such as how to use chi to stick on walls, walk on water, control flying swords and even how to fly. 

While dual cultivating, he opened up her meridians and chakra points, ensuring her yin constitution would be able to be used to its fullest potential. 

Finally, after several weeks of training and dual cultivating, Quan Yu finally decided that she was ready to accompany him in his mission and not be a burden.

He knew that Wai Ling disappeared during the attack on the Imperial Harem, in an attack by the Evil and Demon forces of the Jianghu. He even heard that the attack itself was led by the forces of the Shadow King, one of the 4 Demon Lords.

However, besides the face that his forces are called the Dark Force and specialized in assassinations and espionage, nothing much else is known about them, even where their headquarters were. 

Thus, he would go an hunt, evil sect by evil sect, demon force by demon force until he could find the Shadow King's lair and reclaim Wai Ling.  

 

21