Chapter 22 – Attack on Carnal Anarchy Headquarters
679 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quan Yu groaned as he got off the ground, still holding his broken sword. 

He pried of the severed hand of the Savage King from his penis and looked at his painful organ.

It was bent and purple, and he could feel the torn muscles both inside his penis and those connecting it to his groin. 

In fact, it looked a little longer after being savagely pulled and his whole body weight being supported by it.

All around him, the pieces of the Savage King Murong Zong littered the area. 

His head had been decapitated and sliced into quarters with each quarter of his face looking surprised. 

His arms and legs were sliced off and further cut into pieces, and his torso was similarly in multiple pieced, all cut neatly and bleeding blood everywhere. 

His enormous 5 meter sword was cut in half, leaving the handle with 2 meters of blade, and the other 3 meter half next to it. 

All around them, the trees, rocks and even the ground were chopped to pieces. Nothing was spared except the injured Rhuu Yen who was lying on the ground in pain nearby. 

Quan Yu crawled over to Rhuu Yen, who was bent over in pain, with her left breast turning purple after her breasts were yanked, and her muscles under her breasts separated from her ribs. 

Furthermore, her pelvis and thigh bones were broken when the Savage King tried to jam his cock into her, and her vagina was gaping as a small part of his huge cock actually entered her. 

Quan Yu quickly sat her up and sat behind her, placing both his hands on her back. 

"Concentrate and circulate your chi" Quan Yu ordered. 

Rhuu Yen obeyed and sat cross legged, ignoring the pain on her body, as her left breast drooped lower than her right, looking mishapened with finger dents, and her pussy bleeding where she sat, staining the whole ground red.  

Both having badly injured genitalia, they couldn't dual cultivate the way they usually did, and instead had to cultivate normally, but Quan Yu nevertheless helped her by channeling parts of his chi into her while he himself was absorbing chi. 

They cultivated for hours, staying still like two statues as their injuries slowly healed. 

Rhuu Yen's pussy stopped bleeding and started shrinking back to her normal tight size, while her left breast seemed to rise up back into place, reforming the same shape as it was an had returned to normal color. 

Quan Yu similarly had his penis return to its normal color as all his muscle fibre inside his penis reformed and returned back to normal and was rock hard.  

He sighed in relief as he finally released his hands from Rhuu Yen's back

Feeling much better, she turned around and sat on him, guiding his cock into her as she hugged his head and they started cultivating their modified way. 

They cultivated the whole day and through the whole night before they opened their eyes simultaneously the next morning. 

The area started to stink from the smell of the dead bodies, and although their cultivation kept many wild animals at bay, more powerful ones would be attracted by the amount of chi they had gathered. 

They got up and started looting their corpses. 

Murong Zong had a storage ring on his finger, so Quan Yu gave it to Rhuu Yen as he already had one. 

It was prettier than his, with a red gemstone on it and several diamonds decorating the gold ring. However, the space inside was only half that of the wooden ring Quan Yu got from the Sword God Zhang Meng. 

Quan Yu also claimed Murong Zong's broken sword, deciding to use the bottom 2 meter half with the handle, and keeping the other 3 meters in his ring for future use. The sword was made of special harder than steel metal, so the bottom half was a decent sword, and the broken top could perhaps be used to forge another weapon. 

Since they now knew that the Carnal Anarchy Sect was nearby, they would visit it to see if there was any information about the Shadow King or the Darkness Sect.

--

"The sectmaster has been gone for more than a day. Should we send a team to look for him?" and Elder asked

"Why bother? He's a Peak Level Xiantian! Nobody can harm him. Besides, if he dies... I'll become sectmaster" the big hairy man who was the vice sectmaster of the Carnal Anarchy Sect said.

His name is Zong Kee, a Middle level Xiantian nicknamed the Beast due to his feral and hairy body, and renowned for his berserker rage and fiery temperament.

He was in his bed, surrounded by unconscious naked girls lying all around him, They were all severely injured and near death after he fucked them, having their breasts bitten off and their private parts ripped open by his barbed cock, especially the girl he was currently fucking.

She was Xue Rin the youngest daughter of the Leader of the Phoenix Sect, the legendary Phoenix King Xue Fan, another of the 12 Righteous Swords.

She is a Peak Houtian and had been travelling to tamper herself in the world before attempting to breakthrough to the Xiantian stage when she was captured by disciples of the Carnal Anarchy Sect.

The other girls around were similarly kidnapped girls, both martial artists and non cultivators who were kidnapped by the sect.

"What was that?" Zong Kee suddenly said, feeling something was amiss.

"What was what? I didn't sense anything" the Elder who was an Early stage Xiantian asked

"I felt something. It's too quiet outside. Go and check!" Zong Kee ordered

The Elder, who had just removed his pants to join Zong Kee grumbled as he walked to the door while tying his pants.

As he opened the door, he felt a killing intent and dodged backwards.

A sword sliced downwards. 

The elder screamed in pain as his nose, lips, belly and his cock was sliced in half, top to bottom.

In front of him, Rhuu Yen was standing, her sword pointed to the floor after barely grazing the elder

"Too shallow" Quan Yu said an instant later as a huge sword split the elder in half from head to groin, barely giving him time to realize that was happening to scream.

The cut sliced past the Elder and towards the bed.

Zong Kee immediately acted, getting out of his bed and pulling Xue Rin off his cock and using her as a shield

Her body split in half, from her head to her pussy as he dodged to the side

Quan Yu regretted seeing the girl being cut by his sword, but she looked nearly dead and her body was ruined. Most girls in that state would beg for death.

"Who dares!" he yelled, looking at Quan Yu holding the sectmaster's broken sword as he drew his own weapon, a black jaggered tooth sword. 

With a growl, his body started growing and becoming more feral. He was some sort of were-wolf, and his chi started burning red going into berserker mode, demonstrating why he was called the beast.

"I dare. Now answer me! Where is the Darkness Sect located?" Quan Yu pointed his broken sword at him.

"Frrruuuck Rrrrruuuu" Zong Kee could barely utter as he charged forwards at superhuman speeds and swung his sword.

Quan Yu smiled as he held his hand up to gesture for Rhuu Yen to back away and stand behind him. 

Then he lifted his sword and muttered "Cut"

18