Chapter 27 – The Ice Queen
630 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heading East, the closer they got to the area where the Corpse Sect was located, the less towns and cities they saw now even people they encountered.

The Corpse Sect was a demonic sect, and their reputation caused the normal people to stay as far away as possible. Even the Righteous Sects won't venture to this province easily. 

Only Quan Yu seemed to be crazy and fearless enough to come with his lovers. 

As they travelled through the quiet forest, even the animals seemed to be sparse. 

Usually, they enjoyed hunting on their journeys, eating all kinds of exotic animals and having sex in the forest. 

But this time, there were no animals around, and the forest seemed darker and spookier. 

Fortunately as Xiantians, they no longer needed to eat food for sustenance, able to survive purely on cultivating chi from the environment. 

Finally, after two days of flying through the dark forest, they stumbled across a still lake in the forest. 

Although not as pleasant as the many rivers and lakes they encountered before, this lake had a still and haunting beauty to it. 

And as is their favorite pastime whenever they encounter an isolated lake or river on their journey, they immediately stripped and went for a bath together. 

They waded to waist deep water, each of them washing their naked bodies from the sweat and grime of their travels in preparation for their dual cultivation session when suddenly, the water started freezing up all around them!

While the frost seemed to come slowly, before they knew it, all 3 of them were frozen solid in the lake, and a mist covered the whole area!

"Tsk tsk tsk. I've never seen any Xiantians so careless and unwary of their surroundings. Are you fools?" a beautiful voice sounded as a ethereal looking beauty dressed in white appeared from the mist. 

She was Yin Yin, the Ice Queen and leader of the Ice Fairies.

She was a Peak Xiantian, among the very top of the 12 Righteous Swords, with only the Immortal Sword clearly superior. 

This was the reason the Swift Blade didn't want to directly oppose her and delayed using Rhuu Yen as his cultivation couldron. This was also why he sent her after Quan Yu, using her as his blade to take revenge on someone that stole one of his prized students.

*Smash*

Quan Yu walked out of the lake, easily smashing the ice that froze his body. 

Rin Er's body flashed for a second as the ice around her turned to steam instantly, and Rhuu Yen's body just stood still as the ice freezing her body flowed off her. 

"That's because nothing that could threaten us is around us, including that large cowardly serpent living at the bottom of this lake" Quan Yu said

"Yo...you!" the Ice Queen glared angrily. 

"So.. why have you come? Do you want to see me in the nude? I've heard the Ice Fairies are all virgins. Perhaps you are curious?" Quan Yu teased

"How dare you! I've come to take Rhuu Yen away" she said

"Take me away? Why?" Rhuu Yen asked, having seen the Ice Queen visit her ex sect the many times. 

"You have the Yin constitution and have broken through to xiantian stage. You will be groomed to be the next leader of the Ice Fairies" the Ice Queen said

"What an honor! I didn't know the Ice Fairies would accept my lover as their leader. I guess the virginity of the leader is not essential anymore" Quan Yu said

"What.. what do you mean..." the Ice Queen said

"You don't think we only bathed nude together, do you?" Rin Er entered the conversation. 

"What.... she.." the Ice Queen took a harder look at Rhuu Yen

"How can.. she's already...but Tong Li said..." the Ice Queen blurted as she realized that Rhuu Yen was no longer pure. 

"The sectmaster? He let me go the moment he found out that I was already someone else's woman" Rhuu Yen said. 

"No... he promised... I've been waiting for....YOU! Man! AAaaaagh!" the Ice Queen suddenly drew her sword and attacked Quan Yu, her sword aiming at his erect cock. 

"Hey! Not there" Quan Yu said, his sword appearing and immediately blocking her strike and was pushed back. She was more powerful than he was, her being a Peak Xiantian while he was only a middle Xiantian, two levels below her.

However, he has faced the Phoenix King before who was also a Peak xiantian, and his sword techniques he learned from the Sword God and his knowledge from the Imperial Library gave him an edge in technique and skill. 

As she attacked, he recognized her attack patterns, having taught Rhuu Yen his own modified variation and had his own hypothesis on how the Ice Fairies would have evolved their techniques. Now the Ice Queen confirmed some of his thoughts. 

She attacked mercilessly, with every strike aimed at a vital point as Quan Yu struggled to defend every full powered strike from the Peak level Xiantian. 

Furthermore, Quan Yu only stayed on the defense, and didn't attack her in return. He knew if he used the Sword God's techniques, he would kill her as easily as he killed the Savage King or chopped of the hand of the Phoenix King

While Quan Yu had to qualms of killing Evil xiantians like the bandit leader and his deputies or the Savage King and the Beast, he didn't want to fight or kill any of the righteous xiantians, and regretted the Phoenix King's death

Now, he was fighting another of the 12 Righteous Swords, defenders of righteousness, due to a misunderstanding. 

The battle continued for several minutes, with the Ice Queen unable to break through Quan Yu's defenses. 

Seeing that she was at a stalemate, the Ice Queen suddenly attacked Rin Er.

Rin Er blocked the blow and was sent flying, just as Quan Yu blocked the Ice Queen's from a follow up attack to kill Rin Er. 

The Ice Queen changed her target and attacked Rhuu Yen instead, but while he didn't expect a Righteous Sword to attack an innocent like Rin Er, this time he was ready and blocked her attack on Rhuu Yen.

"Didn't you want to take Rhuu Yen? Why are you attacking her now?" Quan Yu asked

"Since she is no longer a virgin, she is of no use to me now" she answered through gritted teeth and attacked Quan Yu again

Quan Yu blocked and asked "If she is of no use to you now, why don't you let us go and live our lives?" 

"NO! You've robbed my sect of the next sect leader! I will never stop hunting you! I will kill you, all your loved ones, everyone you've ever met or talked to! I will kill you all!" she yelled at attacked with a cone of ice.

Quan Yu sliced the ice in half and looked at the Ice Queen.

Realizing there would be no peaceful resolution to this conflict, Quan Yu's mind raced to find a solution.

He didn't want to kill her, but as a Peak Xiantian, there was no way to stop her from killing all his lovers otherwise.

Even chi blocking could not be used against someone who was substantially more powerful than yourself, so that was not an option at all. 

In desperation, he blocked her next attack, turning around as he threw her and pinned her to the floor. 

"What are you.... aaaagh!" she yelled as she felt an attack she had never experienced before. 

Quan Yu shoved his dick into her, his xiantian cock easily piercing through her thin panties. 

Piercing through her hymen, Quan Yu started desperately pounding her as he held down her hands, seeking to use the only chance he had of defeating her without killing her. 

At the same time, he started recalling the Xiantian Bandit's forbidden martial art and started the process of absorbing the Ice Queen's cultivation as he fucked her. 

At first, the Ice Queen resisted him, trying to push him off her with her superior cultivation. 

However, after several thrusts where she nearly managed to get him off, she suddenly stopped resisting and relented. 

Quan Yu looked down at her as her facial expressions softened and she started moaning. 

This went on for several minutes as Quan Yu started reaching his orgasm. The Ice Queen Yin Yin was already screaming in ecstacy non stop for the whole time since she stopped resisting. 

"Uuuuuuuuughh" Quan Yu came hard into her. This absorption of cultivation created an orgasm more intense than his usual dual cultivation technique, comparable only with the times where he fucked and broke through. 

He looked at her and suddenly got off her, looking at her in shock, a strand of cum still connecting his cock to the Ice Queen's pussy.

"What... what did you do to me?" the Ice Queen asked, looking at her withered hands

Her Xiantian cultivation had kept her young for 200 years. Now with her cultivation taken away from her, she was aging by the second

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" she screamed as she tried to pick up her sword, but couldn't

She was too weak. She stared at Quan Yu before stumbling off to get help

"Shit, I didn't intend that" he said as both his lovers came to stand next to him, looking as the old lady ran off.

Suddenly, Quan Yu crouched down in pain and he started shivering.

Rin Er felt his body and found that his body was cold to the touch...

16