Chapter 29 – Into the Fire
603 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Shlop* *shlop* *shlop*

"Ugh ugh ugh. This is great... still so fresh" an ugly pale man fucked the body. 

"Come on, are you done yet? It's my turn" another gruesome looking man said

"Yeah, when do we get a chance? You've cum in her a few times already" a third man in the morgue asked

"Ugh ugh... fuck .....off.....I'll finish... when...I finish...soo good... you can fuck those pieces of ....charcoal.." the first man said

"Selfish bastard" the second man said as he walked over to the 3 carbonized bodies. 

The one in the middle looked like a man as it has a carbonized part hanging at it's groin. 

He picked one of the side ones, since it had two bumps on it's chest and started scraping off the burnt flesh

"Huh?" he blurted as a large chunk of burnt flesh just sloshed off, revealing a perfect looking supple breast. 

"Wha..." he said as he groped the breast eagerly

"If... if this part is whole...." he thought as he started scraping off the skin from the whole body desperately. 

"What are you doing?" the third person said as he looked in awe of the naked body or Rhuu Yen as the second guy was peeling off the burnt skin from her face

"She... she's beautiful!" the second guy said

"Let me touch her.." the third guy said

"You go and get your own. There's another one there" the second guy scolded

The third rushed over and started peeling off the burnt skin from the breast of the other burnt body. 

A beautiful breast was revealed and he immediately started sucking on the breast while his hands desperately ripped off the rest of the burnt skin. 

"What are you guys doing... whoa...move aside" the first man said as the second guy was taking off his pants and opening Rhuu Yen's legs to enter her. 

"Fuck off. Go back to fucking your granny" the second guy said

"I'm the leader of the Corpse collection unit. You will give her to me" the first man said

"Fuck you. You can go after me" the second man yelled as he spat on his hand and lubricated his cock with it. 

Without waiting for his superior to cut in line, he placed the tip of his cock at Rhuu Yen's opening. 

Just as he was about to push his hips forwards, he looked at the world spinning as he seemed to be falling to the floor. 

"Strange, why can I see my own body...my cock looks small...where is my head?" he wondered his last thought as his head landed on the floor and rolled next to the bodies of the other two men. 

A carbonized man stood behind him with a gray and white sword in his hand. He started peeling off the burnt skin, revealing new and more powerful flesh beneath. 

Quan Yu rushed over to Rhuu Yen, using his hand to check she wasn't penetrated. The ugly man's cock only touched the outside of her pussy and didn't enter.

Placing his hand on her chest, he started circulating chi into her just as he was gathering chi into his body. 

"Mmmm" Rhu Yen slowly opened her eyes, looking around. 

"Keep circulating and absorbing chi. I'll wake Rin Er up" he said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. 

".... What.. where.. Quan Yu?" Rin Er opened her eyes, seeing him circulate chi into her. 

"Both of you keep absorbing as much chi as you can. Usually after a tribulation, it would take months to recover. This time, I couldn't stop the tribulation and we received the full lightning tribulation, taking every strike. I'm surprised we all didn't die. Gather a bit first, then take turns to dual cultivate with me" he said while sitting cross legged and absorbing chi. 

"The chi here... is awful.." Rin Er complained, as the yin chi in the place wasn't comfortable for her. On the other hand, Rhuu Yen had no problem absorbing and purifying the chi. 

"This is because I think we are in the Corpse sect" Quan Yu said, pointing at the dead bodies neatly lying on the many stone slabs all around. The Ice Queen's body was there, though it looked like her body was desecrated, and even the charred remains of the giant snake!

"The Corpse Sect? Shit, to have a breakthrough here and be left at such a weakened state!" Rin Er said

"We are more powerful now, or we will be once we fill up our dantians.....are any of you ready?" Quan Yu asked

"I'll go first. It will cause a commotion though" Rhuu Yen said as she got up and sat onto Quan Yu's cock

The atmosphere of the morgue changed instantly as the gloomy miasma of the place, the cold chill in the air, the creepy atmosphere were all sucked towards their joint bodies. 

While the morgue was a essential part of the Corpse Sect and was not exactly isolated, it still was a deserted place as all their processed bodies were moved to their other areas and treated like weaponized puppets rather than corpses. 

Thus, the morgue was only manned by a few low level pawns whose main duties were to wash and clean the bodies prepare to turn into puppets for the other members to use. 

Thus, it took some time for anyone else to notice the chi being sucked into the morgue by the dual cultivation of Quan Yu and Rhuu Yen. 

"What.. what is going on here?" several Houtian guards of the Corpse Sect started seeing the miasma that is always present a the sect start moving towards the morgue, as if being sucked in and they gathered in a group to go an investigate. 

As low levelled corpse sect members, they couldn't yet control powerful corpses or monsters. Thus they each had an assortment of animal bodies like monkeys, leapords and bears. One of them even had a low houtian warrior as his corpse puppet. 

Rin Er stood up from her lotus position and drew her sword. The chi here was too awful for her to absorb anyway. She'll wait for Quan Yu to purify the chi before sending it to her. 

She was now a mid level Xiantian, and although she didn't have any chi, her body was superior to any houtian, making the guards approaching seem like ants in her eyes as she drew her sword.

She moved in an instant, gracefully chopping through the enemies as if she was dancing, killing them in an instant.

After finishing off the first wave of guards, she waited a while and as she expected, the dual cultivation attracted the attention of more guards.

Wave after wave of increasingly higher ranked sect members and their corpse partners were attracted to the morgue. Rin Er treated it like a training drill, still superior than them in both cultivation and skill.

However, the stuffy morgue was not comfortable to her with all the yin energy being sucked into the area and she shot out to fight in the open. 

As she reached outside, she was surrounded by high level houtians and even 2 early xiantians. 

Without using chi, she was struggling to fight them and their corpse puppets, as more and more sect members arrived. 

"Who dares attack my sect?" one of the Elders, a mid level xiantian appeared with his corpse puppet, a huge demon looking corpse with a bull face, human like body and humongous wings and tail, standing over 8 meters tall. 

But Rin Er was undeterred, charging at the beast fearlessly.

She had been wanting to cut loose, using the incredible sword skills she learned from Quan Yu.

Her modified forms that improved upon her Phoenix Sect techniques stalemated the monster's attack.

However, another mid level Xiantian elder appeared, bringing with him a multiheaded giant snake.

The 2 early stage xiantians recovered their corpse puppets and used their enchantments to repair the damage wrought by Rin Er.

She was surrounded now by 2 mid level xiantians and 2 early xiantians, with their corpse puppets.

Things were looking grim.

"Now what do we have here? You must be the mid level xiantian that just broke through. I'm surprised you're still alive" the sectmaster of the Corpse Sect, the Ghoul Zhou Shan said as he licked his lips, seeing the beautiful naked girl.

Rin Er was still naked as she was waiting for her turn to dual cultivate with Quan Yu. She was so used to being naked with them all the time. Furthermore, her body had just recovered from her breakthrough and tribulation, and she was covered with impurities and dead burnt skin and haven't washed herself yet, so she was reluctant to wear the beautiful clothes they just bought.

Zhou Shan on the other hand assumed that Rin Er was the one who faced tribulation yesterday, so he assumed she was the only threat. Due to the commotion of Rin Er's fight, nobody noticed that more and more of the yin chi and miasma continued to be sucked into the morgue.

 

 

14