Chapter 30 – The Ghoul
611 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*SMASH*

Rin Er crashed into a nearby dwelling. 

The sectmaster of the Corpse Sect laughed at her as his 5 enormous corpse puppets surrounded the house.

Two of the corpse puppets were actual dragons, one a black dragon and the other one a metal dragon! Another one of them was a huge demonic entity and yet another one was a humongous snake, several times larger than the dragons. Lastly, a 20 meter tall giant stood nearby with a huge sword and shield. 

Rin Er crawled out of the wreckage, with several cuts all over her naked body, but yet with a determined face and laughed. 

"What are you laughing about? I will make you one of my sex toys, making sure you won't spend a minute away from servicing my dick" the Ghoul said. 

"I'm laughing because my lover will not let anyone touch me, even worse if you injure me" she said as she licked the blood from the side of her lips. 

Suddenly, in a split second, ice spread out of the morgue, freezing the ground and everything around except for Rin Er, who stood still. 

The Ghoul and several of the xiantian elders managed to jump into the air to prevent being frozen, but even the xiantian warriors at the early xiantian rank were frozen solid, together with most of the corpse puppets. 

"Told you" Rin Er continued laughing

"The Ice Queen?" one of the elders shouted in shock. 

"No... this is not as powerful... is it another Ice Fairy?" the Ghoul muttered. 

Rhuu Yen calmly walked out of the morgue, as naked as Rin Er was, except a mist swirled around her, hiding her nakedness, yet revealed enough to tease and titillate. 

The Ghoul Zhou Shan looked at her and was shocked that like Rin Er, she was a Mid Level Xiantian too, except that she had some ice chi in her at the moment unlike Rin Er who was running on empty. 

"My turn?" Rin Er asked

"Go ahead. I'll take over here" Rhuu Yen said as she charged

Rin Er happily skipped as she entered the morgue, but the Ghoul was too busy controlling his puppets as Rhuu Yen launched her ice based attacks. 

Not only were her sword skills marginally more deadly than Rin Er's, her ice abilities, while slightly inferior to the Ice Queen's, was merged with a more comprehensive and adaptive martial art style, making her as hard to deal with as the Ice Queen herself. 

They heard a bird screech as chi was sucked into the morgue when suddenly, the morgue entrance started shooting out flames!

The heat was so intense, the frozen sect members standing near the entrance all melted to puddles of blood and gore. 

Although Rhuu Yen was outnumber and out gunned by the many xiantians around her and their corpse puppets, she somehow managed to hold her ground. 

The Ghoul himself was a high level Xiantian, close to a breakthrough. He would have struggled to fight against the Ice Queem, but Rhuu Yen was no Ice Queen.

While his corpse puppets distracted her, he attacked her with his vampiric sword, forcing her to fight defensively.

But while her ice abilities were inferior, her sword skills were powerful and was able to keep so many Xiantians at bay, faring better than Rin Er did.

While dual cultivating with Quan Yu, she had managed to build up only less than 5% of her total capacity of chi

She wouldn't be able to use her powers continually, so she used them sparingly, mostly using her swordfighting abilities she learned from Quan Yu.

The Ghoul was a high level Xiantian, he was the same level as Rhuu Yen's former teacher and sectmaster, the Swift Blade Tong Li.

As she was giving a good account of herself by not losing, she wondered how she would do if she faces her former teacher.

One thing she knew for certain was that she was no match for Quan Yu in her sparring during training, and she knew for certain this Ghoul and her former sectmaster was no match for him too.

After all, she had witnessed him defeating the Phoenix King and the Ice Queen , who were in the upper echelons of the 12 Righteous Swords without being in too much trouble.

*Bam*

Rhuu Yen was distracted in her thoughts and was caught by a swipe of the metal dragon's tail.

Just as the Ghoul was going to follow up and was in the midst of sending his corpse puppets to finish her off, suddenly, the morgue exploded!

Flames burst and shot into the air, in a blast that could be seen many kilometers away.

"Oh oh! You're in trouble now! You've hurt two of us.... tsk tsk tsk" Rin Er stood in the middle of the exploded morgue, giggling.

"Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop" a quiet voice whispered.

It seemed as if time stopped still for the Ghoul, and only he could move as everything seemed to be frozen in time.

His head looked around at his corpse puppets, the elders of his sect, and even the two beautiful naked women, Rin Er who was halfway giggling and Rhuu Yen who was half way standing up while pushing away rubble.

It only lasted for an instant, before time started moving again.

But as time restarted, the Ghoul noticed a strange occurence.

 The air seemed to be raining body parts!

There were half the black dragon head, a piece of the giant serpent's skull, parts of the metal dragon's tail, someone's hand, another person's upper torso and more bodyparts falling to the ground all around him.

Then, even more confusingly, he found himself on the floor as he looked up and saw something falling on top of his face

"Is that my ass?" he thought as he breathed his last.

"You make that look so easy" Rin Er pouted as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Now what?" Rhyy Yen asked, seeing the sectmaster's head on the ground.

"We'll capture and question the survivors about the Darkness Sect. So don't let anyone escape" Quan Yu said

--

Before the day was over, they had questioned all the survivors and looted the sect clean. There wasn't any information about the Darkness Sect, nor the Shadow King that could be found, let alone any hint of information about Wai Ling. 

The Corpse Sect was only told to be on standby for an impending attack on the 12 Righteous Swords and their clans and sects, which hasn't happened yet. 

Quan Yu took the Ghoul's storage ring as part of his collection, as well as his Sword Hunger, a vampiric sword that absorbs a person's strength and passes it to its master. 

Inside the Ghoul's storage ring, contained all sorts of weird treasures, several corpse puppets as well as a scroll containing the secret corpse arts. 

"What a perverted technique" Quan Yu said, reading the scroll and understanding the workings behind it. 

Suddenly, he got up and walked to the destroyed morgue.

"Where are you going?" Rin Er asked

"Wait her a moment. We'll leave soon" Quan Yu said

Rin Er looked at Rhuu yen, who was confused too.

Moments late, Quan Yu walked out, holding his head in pain from his migraine.

"Are you ok? Why..." Rin Er asked before she gasped

Walking behind him was the naked body of the Ice Queen Yin Yin.

Her body was no longer wrinkled and sagging. She had been restored to her famous beauty.

"Don't tell me you.." Rhuu Yen was disgusted, seeing the cum flowing down between Yin Yin's thighs.

"No, the evil technique only reanimated her body and restored her to her prime. That was done by those morgue underlings" Quan Yu said

They used the sect facilities to clean themselves off before getting dressed and leaving.

The Ice Queen Yin Yin was kept inside Quan Yu's new storage ring that once belonged to the Ghoul and was made of someone's foreskin.

--

A few days later, the Lightning Spear Zen Hu walked around the destroyed Corpse Sect. 

Bodies were in pieces everywhere and the ice that covered the area had all melted, leaving water everywhere which made the already creepy place damp and more unpleasant. 

"Damn.. the rumors are true. Is there a plan that nobody informed me about? Are the 12 Righteous Swords making a move on the Evil and Demon Sects?

First the Phoenix King destroys the Carnal Anarchy Sect. Now the Ice Queen destroys the Corpse Sect. The Evil and Demonic Sects won't stand for it. This will mean a way. I better inform his Majesty the Emperor" he thought as he rushed off with the conclusion of his investigations. 

However, something did bother him that didn't make sense. Did the Phoenix King and the Ice Queen improve their sword fighting skills that much? Most of the bodies in both sects were chopped apart, rather than burned and frozen. 

But that didn't matter right now. All that matters is the impending war between the forces. 

14