Chapter 31 – Improvements After the Corpse Sect
620 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quan Yu sat in the lotus position, dual cultivating with Rhuu Yen on his lap. 

However, recently in their dual cultivation sessions, he had the corpse of the Ice Queen sitting behind him, placing her hands on his back and inserting chi into him, accelerating the chi flow in their session. 

Rhuu Yen held on like she was riding a rollercoaster, as the flowed through her body giving her orgasm after orgasm.

Quan Yu's lap was wet both with his own cum as well as Rhuu Yen's squirting all over him as they dual cultivated. 

Rin Er waited her turn, touching herself while she watched the couple cultivate. 

This assisting in their cultivating was one of the latest ways Quan Yu has used Yin Yin for.

Over the many days, as his first corpse puppet, he had been experimenting on what he could do with a corpse puppet.

As her body was completely intact, he could reanimate her in her prime, thus reinvigorating her youth at the peak of her abilities, even restoring her cultivation he stole. 

Even her chi levels returned to her prime, and all he had to do was order her to cultivate by herself, and she refilled her chi storage over 2 days initially, while the 3 of them dual cultivated. 

And as a corpse puppet, her body felt no pain, never got tired and could regenerate from major wounds, even reattaching limbs. However, Quan Yu was unwilling to try chopping off her head, as he was sure he stopped the corpses at the Corpse Sect by beheading them and didn't want to experiment on his powerful corpse puppet.

Perhaps he would create a weak corpse puppet of some anonymous bandit to try that on.

She retained all her skills and memories, and can fight independently when given orders to.

This made her the perfect training dummy for Quan Yu and the girls, able to go full on without worrying about injuring her, while using her battle experience to develop their skills.

She can even talk when given orders to. However, she had no personality and could not make any independent actions unless told to do so.

It was as if she was a robot without a soul.

And the thing that intrigued Quan Yu the most is the telepathic link he had with her. This was what gave him a headache when he initially turned her into a corpse puppet, as he suddenly felt a presence in his head. 

Once he got used to it, he could give her orders telepathically and she would instantly obeyed. But she would only respond in short answers if he gave her direct orders to answer. Otherwise, he would usually forget she could even respond and treat her like an extra pair of hands.

The telepathic connection even enabled him to see through her eyes, smell through her nose and the rest, utilizing her senses as his own. But he found it disorientating and required him to give his whole concentration to do so, thus requiring someone to look after his body. He didn't know if this would be useful, but it was an important tool to have.

Of course Quan Yu had no intention of fucking her as she was a corpse, and only used her as a tool. So she was the only one among the 4 of them fully dressed as they cultivated together.

She was dressed in her own clothes, as she had her own storage ring, making sure everyone would recognize her in her iconic dress.

As she didn't need to eat, rest or take restroom breaks, whenever they weren't cultivating, or were in a city, she was stored in Quan Yu's storage ring that once belonged to the Ghoul.

Inside the ring, Quan Yu had found that there were 3 other bodies there, all females which he initially thought were the Ghoul's corpse lovers. 

He did threaten Rin Er and Rhuu Yen to turn them into his sex toys after all. 

But as he took a second look, they all looked powerful and were dressed in intricate clothing and looked both regal and powerful. 

He had brought them out, but neither Rhuu Yen nor Rin Er recognized them. 

At the end, he kept them back in the storage ring, planning to reanimate them when he got the hang of Yin Yin.  

Besides that, not only did Rhuu Yen develop ice abilities after absorbing Yin Yin's chi, Quan Yu upon using the secret technique of the xiantian bandit, also developed ice powers as the ability he learned practically stole both the powers and cultivation of his victim. 

While he was not as powerful as Yin Yin was yet, that was only because of his Mid Level Xiantian cultivation. He was certain once he broke through, he would be just as powerful as her in ice abilities, maybe more because of his knowledge from the Imperial Library from the ancient origins of the ice cannon. 

As he change partners from Rhuu Yen to the eagerly waiting Rin Er, he wondered about the possibility of using Yin Yin to place Rhuu Yen as the leader of the Ice Maidens, and returning Rin Er to the Phoenix Sect and help her become the leader of the Phoenix Sect. 

That would make him the most powerful and influential man in the Jianghu, wouldn't it?

Unbeknownst to Quan Yu, while he was going around looking for the Darkness Sect and the Shadow King, most recently from the shadows, the Shadow King was directly watching him.

He knew of his movements. He knew of his goals. And using the shadows, he was directly able to watch their nightly activities, knowing that the Ice Queen had joined their party, although not knowing she was a corpse puppet.

He watched them fuck nightly while cultivating using a secret art that he's never seen before. He was surprised that the Ice Queen, who was normally cold, distant and aloof was helping them cultivate, even so much as to insert her chi into Quan Yu's back to assist their dual cultivation

He paid more attention now that Quan Yu had become a High level Xiantian, and his lovers Mid level Xiantians. Together with the Ice Queen, who was a Peak Level Xiantian, this group was incredibly dangerous indeed and was as powerful as a top level sect.

 

14