Chapter 32 – Princes of The Phoenix Sect
563 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quan Yu, Rhuu Yen and Rin Er were naked in the forest, cultivating for the night.

Qyan Yu was entwined with Rin Er and the Ice Queen Yin Yin had her hands on Quan Yu's back, accelerating their cultivation

Suddenly, Quan Yu looked at the forest around them. Rhuu Yen also stood up, naked but she armed herself with her sword and frost covered the forest forming icicles on the trees around them and a mist started appearing. 

"What are you doing?" a voice boomed as a young man walked out from the forest, his hands ablaze, but he wasn't armed

"Get away from her! You..." another voice shouted as another young man walked out of the forest. They looked similar and were probably brothers. 

Several more men appeared all wearing the same uniform as the first two, only theirs were not as fancy. The older men looked like elders and the younger ones looked like top members of their sect. 

They were all Xiantians, with the older men being High and Peak level Xiantians, and the younger ones Early and Middle level Xiantians. The first two that appeared and seemed to be the leaders were High level Xiantians.

In total, there were 3 Peak Level Xiantian Elders, 6 high level xiantians including the two brothers, and another 8 low to mid level xiantians. This was a formidable force to be reckoned with.  

The first man yelled at the others "All of you... turn and face away!", causing the Elders and the other members to turn their faces away in shame. 

The second man stormed to Quan Yu and Rin Er and held onto Rin Er's shoulder, trying to pull her apart from Quan Yu.

But by now, the Ice Queen had her sword to the second man's neck, threatening to lop his head off. 

"Gege..." Rin Er said, looking at the two men. 

"Please put down your sword Your Majesty. We merely want to return my sister." the first man said, looking at the Ice Queen carefully. 

Rin Er stood up and her breasts and body were no longer hidden by Quan Yu's body.

Cum dripped down between her legs and dripped onto Quan Yu's still erect cock. 

"Gege are the two of you doing here?" she asked

"You... put on some clothes!" the first man said as he started taking off his clothes to clothe her.

But Quan Yu was faster, withdrawing a loose fitting robe and draped it over her before clothing himself with a similar robe. 

Rhuu Yen also dressed herself in a loose fitting robe. 

With a mental command, Yin Yin put down her sword into her sheath and held on to it in case things escalated.

Both brothers were still flustered seeing their youngest sister, the apple of the Phoenix King's eye, and the hollowed princess of the Phoenix Sect, being fucked by this unknown man. 

However, they kept their cool and the first one started speaking. 

"I am Xue Fang, the crown prince and next in line to be the sectmaster of the Phoenix Sect. This is my second brother Xue Ren" the first man introduced himself and bowed. 

"I am Quan Yu, and these are my lovers Rhuu Yen, and ...I guess you know your sister Rin Er" he said

"Rin Er?" the second brother Xue Ren said, startled at how he called her so intimately. But he shouldn't be surprised. After all, they were fucking only a minute ago. 

"You may refer to me as Ice Fairy" the Ice Queen Yin Yin said coldly, adding to the tension. 

"Come.. sit by the fireplace. We have some wild game and wine" Quan Yu said, inviting the brothers to sit for a meal. 

As they sat and he handed out cuts of meat and a drink, he started the conversation. 

"So why are you out here?" he asked as Rin Er looked nervously. 

"We.. were are looking for my father. He left the sect some time ago to search for Xue Rin. But we've searched everywhere and couldn't find him" Xue Fang said

"Then we heard about our sister being seen in the vicinity, and followed that trail. And here we are. Have you seen father?" Xue Ren asked.

"I'm sorry to tell you, you father has passed away" Quan Yu said

"What? How? Who could.." Que Fang was shocked. 

"I was with him when he fought the Savage King of the Carnal Anarchy Sect" Quan Yu explained

"Impossible! Although the Savage King is strong, my father is definitely stronger. Even if he was losing, there is no way the Savage King could stop him" Xue Ren said

"Your father defeated the Savage King, but Rin Er.... I mean Xue Rin was killed in the battle when the Savage King used her as a shield." Quan Yu explained

"No... you mean he...." Xue Fang's eyes showed his horror

"Yes.. he used some secret art to resurrect Xue Rin using his life. His body disintegrated into ash after igniting with fire" Quan Yu explained

"The Phoenix Resurrection Art!" Xue Ren gasped. 

"Then... then we must return. A funeral needs to be prepared....a quick transition of power, my coronation.... come, we must hurry. Let;s go Xue Rin" Xue Fang said

"I'm not going. I am staying here with my man" she said, holding on to Quan Yu's arm

"But father's funeral..." Xue Ren said

"You will need time to prepare and announce the funeral, prepare the transition of power and arrange your coronation. I play no role in them. We will attend when it has been announced." Quan Yu said

"But she's..." Xue Ren said

"I have been out to tamper myself. As you can see, after joining and learning from Quan Yu, I have improved in leaps and bounds. I am a Mid level Xiantian now. No longer am I the pampered princess of the Phoenix Sect. I will be there to honor our father. But I refuse to sit in the Sect being served by servants. My role is not that of political marriages and being used by the sect for political gain. I will be out to continue tampering myself" Rin Er said firmly. 

Xue Fang looked at her. She was right. Although she was their father's favorite child, he couldn't keep her forever single and end up a spinster like those Ice Fairies. She would have been used for maximum political gain. But now that she's been soiled by this man, her value as a political tool is meaningless. 

Unless.... they kill this man and his companions. Nobody will know she was soiled, and she can still be used for political gain when he becomes the new Phoenix King!

He looked at his brother's eyes and it looks like he had the same thought. The Ice Queen will be a problem as she was a Peak level Xiantian, but they had 3 Peak Level Xiantians of their own and so many Xiantians with them, they surely outnumbered this small group.  

In fact, this was most of the power that the Phoenix Sect possessed. 

Suddenly, he grabbed Xue Rin's hand and pulled her way as he slashed his sword at Quan Yu's neck. 

 

15