Chapter 33 – The Phoenix Sect Strike Force
526 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gege?" Rin Er was shocked as everything happened as if in slow motion, seeing her brother slash at her lover's throat. 

Quan Yu half expected this, but was nevertheless disappointed it happened anyway. 

He swayed his top body at the waist, letting Xue Fang's sword barely miss his throat as he stared at him. 

The 3 Peak Level Xiantian Elders charged at the Ice Queen and a few of the others charged at Rhuu Yen. 

She immediately drew her sword and faced up to 4 low to mid level xiantians. 

Rin Er drew her sword and slashed at her brother's hand who immediately let go and faced her. 

"You would draw your sword on me? Where is your loyalty?" Xue Fang yelled. 

"My loyalty lies with my man. Call them off!" Rin Er yelled. 

"I am the Phoenix King now! You will obey and return to the sect" Xue Fang yelled

"No!" she yelled as their swords clashed. 

"Then I will take you by force" he said pushing her back and their swords clashed again. 

Quan Yu walked calmly through the many attacks, blocking with his sword only when necessary, and watching Rin Er and Rhuu Yen's fights calmly as if he wasn't involved. 

The 6 mid to high level Xiantians, including the second brother Xue Ren tried their best to fight him, but he calmly ignored them and only used his sword when necessary. 

The other 3 xiantians who were standing in the sidelines to help whoever needed help, suddenly charged at Rhuu Yen, as she was engaged  with the 4 xiantians surrounding her. 

Quan Yu moved in, killing all 3 of them with a single stroke. 

"Shameless! She's already outnumbered facing 4 of you. No need for surprise attacks" he said as he walked back to the shocked 6 xiantians who were supposed to keep him engaged

"Is this how the Phoenix Sect princes treats their friends who fought alongside their father, and rescued their sister?" Quan Yu asked

"You are no friend of ours. You defiled our sister. I will make sure you disappear, so that my sister's shame will never be revealed!" Xue Ren said as he charged. 

Quan Yu blocked his strike and looked at him, then at Rhuu Yen fighting 4 mid and high level xiantians, and at Rin Er fighting her High level xiantian brother. Lastly, he looked at Yin Yin fighting 3 Peak level xiantian elders. 

Rin Er was fighting for her life as her brother simply did not show any mercy, attacking her with his full cultivation advantage. Although her sword fighting skills allowed her to breach the gap, he was ultimately still superior to her. 

"Quan Yu! I know you are holding back for me. But don't show mercy!" Rin Er yelled at him before Xue Fang slashed her across her chest.

"Aaaah" she yelled, falling to the ground. 

Quan Yu's eyes reddened seeing Rin Er hurt by her brother. 

He had wanted to try a new technique he invented, using the insights he learned from the Sword God Zhang Meng's "Cut" technique. 

He dodged another strike from one of the xiantians who was supposed to occupy him, and readied his sword and looked for the ideal location to strike.

"Stab" he whispered

He stabbed the high level xiantian that was in front of him, piercing his chest and the stab went out his back, piercing through two of the xiantians who were fighting Rhuu Yen before piercing one of the elders fighting Yin Yin. 

They all froze for an instant before falling down, and a small hole could be seen through the trees behind them as well. 

"Stab" he whispered again killing another xiantian facing him, another xiantian facing Rhuu Yen and the Crown Prince Xue Fang!

"Your highness!" the two Peak Xiantians disengaged from fighting Yin Yin and rushed to Xue Fang's aid. 

"You... you killed the Crown Prince! You killed the next Phoenix King!" one of the Elders yelled

"Kill them all!" the other Elder said

"Oh? You were just playing around before when he sliced at my throat and attacked us?" Quan Yu sneered

The two Peak Xiantian Elders saw that the Ice Queen had let them rush to Xue Fang and therefore wasn't guarding them, so they charged at Quan Yu

Quan Yu dodged their attacks and again used "Stab"

Xue Ren looked shocked as he stared at the sword poking between his eyes.

It shot out the back of his head and killed the last guy occupying Rhuu Yen.

"Noooo!" the Elders yelled seeing the next in line after Xue Fang die before their eyes.

"Now, you have to obey the next in line, don't you? Isn't that Xue Rin?" Quan Yu asked

"No.. there are 4 more sons before Xue Rin. But we will never serve someone who killed the princes" the Elder said

"Thats a shame" Quan Yu said as he finished off the two Elders and the other last xiantian.

--

"What do we do with them? This is practically most of the might of the Phoenix Sect" Rin Er said

"I thought you have other brothers?" Quan Yu asked

"They're barely Early stage Xiantian. And my brother Xue An doesn't even cultivate" Rin Er said

"You've recovered your memory?" Quan Yu asked

Rin Er looked down and nodded

"Since when?" he asked

"Since I broke in to early Xiantian" she said

"That's quite early on. Why didn't you say anything?" he asked

"Because... because I want to stay by your side, cultivating with you, learning from you.. loving you" she said

He walked up to her and hugged her

"Alright. It makes me relieved you regained your memory early on. This means I don't have to be wary in case you recover your memory and suddenly desert me" he said

"Never" she answered and they kissed

"So what do we do with them?" Rhuu Yen asked

"We'll store their bodies for now. I think I'll teach both of you the corpe sect method of reanimation. Maybe it will be wise to let Rin Er control her brother's bodies" he said as they started cleaning up the fight scene

 

15