Chapter 151 – Anna’s Life
351 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex opened his eyes. Where was he?

This was a... university?

Was it Jasmine filming for Insatiable 2. He had already experienced that. 

He wasn't within 10 feet of Jasmine anymore, as she wasn't around. 

Suddenly he heard sobbing and walked around the corner. 

It was Anna! And she was dressed in a bathrobe, pacing up and down. 

"Come on Anna. You know you need the cash. This is better than being a prostitute right? Respectable right?" she sighed

Suddenly someone knocked on the door

"Anna? Are you ready?" a voice came from behind the door

"I'll be right out!" she said, as she walked towards the door and exiting it. 

Lex followed her curiously. 

She opened the door and found herself in a room with a small stage in the middle. 

There were people seated on stools all around the room, with easels and drawing paper, with pencils in hand. 

There was also a guy already on stage, and upon seeing her, he took of his robe revealing his nude body. 

He nodded at Anna and Anna removed her robe as well, walking on the stage to join him. 

"Ok class! Today we will be doing couples! We paid a little extra... so we will be able to do... extra scenes" the teacher said

He walked up to the stage and got the man to stand in the center, with Anna seated on the floor, her face next to his cock. 

"Ok Anna, open your mouth.." he said, as she was directed to hold the cock and pretend to put it in. 

Anna held in position for minutes while Anna felt the cock harden in her hand. 

It was long and symmetrical, though not particularly thick

As many of the students flipped their paper,  the teacher gave more instructions. 

"Ok now, put it on your bottom lip, slightly opening your mouth. Yes.. stay there" he said as the students started drawing again. 

A bit of pre-cum could be seen coming out of the tip of his penis, and it dripped down to Anna's lip. But even when her tongue tasted the pre-cum, she didn't move. 

Lex wondered what made Anna want or need to do this. 

Was this what she did before she entered the tower? She did tell him that she was offered modeling jobs before.

Like Jasmine, she was a beautiful brunette, though she was a couple of years younger than Jasmine.  

"Ok, take a short 5 minutes break" the teacher said

Anna breathed out, but suddenly the man grabbed her head and shoved his dick in. 

The teacher seemed to ignore the act as the man fucked Anna's mouth, and she just acquiesced and received the pounding. 

Several students took photos on their mobile phones, while others sharpened their pencils. They got into the next pose after the break. 

Before long, he came into her mouth. The guy looked relieved and passed her a tissue.

"What the hell, Rob?" Anna yelled at him, spitting out his cum. 

"Come on Anna. Once I cum once, I won't cum in you" the guy smirked.

"Ok guys. Lets get to the next pose" the teacher interrupted their argument. 

The man was seated on a chair, while Anna sat on top of him facing him. 

He suckled on one breast, while his cock was slightly in her pussy. She was holding her own body up with her legs. 

The students continued drawing while the pair held still.

Anna's pussy was already wet, and her juices dripped down the man's cock. 

But the half squatting position was tiring, and Anna's legs started shaking. 

Suddenly, her legs gave way and she impaled herself on the man's dick. 

"Uuuh" she groaned as the man entered her balls deep.

The two smiled at each other and kissed, and since they are already fucking, she started moving up and down. 

"Please stay still. We are still drawing here" the teacher said

Like with Jasmine, Lex could do nothing but watch as he could not move 5 feet from Anna. 

Why was he here? What was going on? 

Anna changed positions, and was now facing away from the man as she sat on his lap. 

Her legs were bent, and her feet were on his knee as his cock was balls deep inside her pussy.

Both his hands were holding her breasts while she turned her neck to kiss him. 

"Good.... good.. .stay still" the teacher said before they could stop posing after 15 or so minutes. 

They changed positions one last time in doggie position as them an left his cock halfway inside her, exposing his shaft connecting their groins.

It was already a long session, and he was struggling to get his cock hard, so every few minutes, he had to pump in and out to remain hard. 

"Aaaaand we're done" the teacher said. 

Rob started pumping in and out as both of them moaned before he pulled out his cock and started cumming on her butt. 

The teacher and the students clapped, thanking them for their work

"Hey Anna, do you want to grab a bite?" the male model named Rob asked

"No... I have another job to do" she said after getting her payment from the teacher. 

She got dressed and left the building, out to the streets of a large university campus. 

Lex followed her and passed by an Insatiable 3 poster at the university cinema!

Insatiable 3? That must mean that without him, Jasmine made more of such movies. And that would mean that in this timeline, this was the period that Anna was in the tower. Of course, in his timeline, Jasmine was in the tower too. 

But now there was no tower, and no Lex. This was the destiny of Jasmine and Anna outside the tower if he did not exist.  

--

She rushed to grab a cab, and got out in a the warehouse district and walked up a stairway. 

"Anna! Glad you made it on time" a guy said and kissed her on the lips. 

"Sorry Eric, my other job went a bit long" Anna replied

The sign on the door said Eric Dorcel Photography, a well known "porn art" studio

The studio set had just a white bed in the middle of the hall, with lighting all over and a white backdrop. 

"Ok you know Tyrone right? Tyrone Johnson" Eric introduced a large naked guy waiting for her. 

"Yes... I watched you in Insatiable. How come you aren't doing more movies?" Anna asked as she took of her clothes openly. 

"Well, as a struggling actor, you got to eat right?" he laughed, helping her with her bra.

Before long they were naked and they started the first of 3 different shoots. 

Eric took both pictures and video simultaneously. 

Tyrone lay on the bed, surrounded by lit candles as Anna oiled her hands. 

She slowly started massaging his back all over as he closed his eyes. 

After a while, he turned over and she massaged his arms, chest, stomach and finally his penis.

She got between his legs and used both her hands on his gigantic member. 

It was still flaccid, but as she played with it, it got harder and harder. 

She opened her mouth and took him in, sucking him and stroking his cock. 

Finally, she started cumming all over her breasts.

"Good... good. Take a 15 minute break and prepare for the next one" Eric said

They started with Tyrone lying on the bed again, but this was only a photoshoot. 

Anna sat on just beneath his cock, stroking it with both hands. 

With his cock hard, she took photos with it, putting it on her pussy, posing her face with it, rubbing the pre-cum on her breasts. 

Finally, she sat on his face, both of them orally pleasuring each other. 

Anna moaned as she squirted on Tyrone's face, and Tyrone came into her mouth as she sucked the cum all up. 

Eric thanked Tyrone as he paid in cash. 

"Hey what about me?" Anna asked

"I have the rest behind. Come" he said, pulling Anna's hand

They went to another room and Eric pushed her to the wall as they kissed

She was still naked, and she reached for his pants, pulling them down and taking out his cock.

She got to her knees and sucked him, before he pulled her up, turned her around and entered her. 

Lex watched as they fucked, not understanding why he was here. 

After they fucked, Eric gave her her money

"Next Tues another session ok? This time you have to take him inside you" Eric said

"I.. I will try. No guarantees. I'm not Jasmine Lockhart you know" she said as she kissed him and left. 

--

She sat another cab to her apartment. Lex has never been to this apartment before. 

She opened the door

"Tony? Are you home?" she called

Suddenly, a man rushed towards her and grabbed her by the hair

"Where is the money, whore?" he yelled

He grabbed her bag and looked inside, taking all her money she earned from both jobs. 

"Is that all? You fucked other men in these arty places for only this? You should have been a proper prostitute! You can earn much more money every night!" he yelled and slapped her

She fell to the floor in tears, holding her face. 

"I'm sorry Tony...I'll do more jobs ok?" Anna said

Tony looked at her, then his face changed. 

"Ok baby. I forgive you. You know I love you right?" he said. 

"Yes.. I love you too Tony" Anna said he pulled her up and kissed her. 

"Yes.. we love each other. Let's have sex. Show me what you did with those other fuckers" he said, pulling the hand to their bedroom. 

Tony bent her over the bed, ripped off her panties under her skirt and immediately started fucking her.

"Wait Tony, I'm not wet yet" she protested. 

"Not wet yet? I'll get you wet" he yelled, pulling off his belt and bending it in two

"Aaah! Aaaah!" Anna screamed as he whipped her butt while fucking her.  

Lex looked in horror. But there was nothing he could do about it. 

Unlike Jasmine, in this life, he had no connection to Anna at all. 

Although it hurt, like seeing an ex-girlfriend fucking someone else, he had no right to feel hurt. 

Even so, seeing her life like this, he wasn't sure if she was better off without him or not. 

Like with Jasmine, Anna had made her own life without him. 

This was her life if he didn't meet him!

And whether he liked it or not, Anna didn't have any place for him here. 

With that, he started dissipating. 

Anna, who was already crying in pain from Tony whipping her ass, suddenly felt her heart break for some unknown reason. 

6