Chapter 166 – Anna’s Tower Experience
431 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna opened her eyes to find that she was in the tower!  

Lex, Jasmine and Anna were surprised that there was a two day break between when Jasmine came out of the tower, and when Anna entered for the second cycle. In the original timeline, once cycle came after the other nearly instantly. 

Was it because Lex was stuck in there that the tower had to restart immediately?

Unfortunately for Anna, she was teleported into the Tower on the very morning after she was fucking Lex and Jasmine, meaning she started on the first floor platform completely nude. 

"She's naked!" 

"Let's fuck her" 

"No! Leave her alone! Aaaaah.. no don't hurt me!"

"Fucking white knights"

Anna got up to see several leering men surrounding her. 

She didn't remember the original timeline being like this. But then again, the original timeline it was Lex that was naked and attracted all the attention. 

"Where are you going miss? Why don't you entertain us?" a leering gangbanger tried to grab and grope her. 

But Anna was a peak level Xiantian, and although she didn't have a sword, she was more than capable of creating sword intent with her finger. 

But she didn't need to. She just released her killing intent towards the man and he suddenly trembled and fell to his butt. 

His pants was wet and a smelly odor started coming from him. 

Anna walked past him, ignoring the smell of his shit and pee and walked to the treasure chest that nobody seemed to notice yet. 

She took the best dimension bag there, some rations and the best sword. It was still the first floor, and she will upgrade her items as she went up further. 

She also took a pair of basic leather boots and put them on. If it was unnecessary to walk barefoot, she would not do so if she could. 

She walked off the platform wearing just a pair of boots, a dimension bag worn over her head and arm, where the strap went between her naked breasts, and a scabbard on a belt around her naked waist. 

But somehow, she didn't bother wearing clothes. Without underwear, leather armor would chafe her nipples when she fought, and leather pants without panties would eventually smell bad. 

Two velociraptors appeared and she killed them instantly. 

She went through the floors easily but she had to take a full 10 days using the boat on the 7th floor. This was because she could not show her full peak xiantian abilities like using a flying sword to cross the ocean.

However, she did use her sword skills well. She had gathered the best sword on each floor, and with her skill, she didn't damage them like Jasmine did with her strength, rather as a peak xiantian sword master, there was literally nothing she couldn't cut. 

And she used her frost and lightning abilities when she eventually got a mid level frost sword and a low level lightning sword to camouflage her abilities

She also discovered the many easter eggs that Lex had told her about in the few days they were together. 

She eventually found the easter egg that gave her her replication powers. 

Even now, she was hesitant to take the other easter eggs as Lex himself was uncertain if they could eat more than one type. 

But what happens if you eat the same type of easter egg?

She ate it and didn't feel any different, except that she can now freely use her duplication ability without suspicion from the Celestials. 

She also learned to freely duplicate any body part anywhere she wanted. For example, she could create 4 extra arms on herself, or ears on a wall to eavesdrop, eyes on a building to see another angle or spy on someone. 

She could also make large copies of her self, or just large limbs, or tiny copies of herself and body parts. Besides that, making body parts she never had before like wings, claws or horns and tails were limited to just her imagination.

Her duplication ability had also became something like a body morphing ability

She didn't know if these were abilities she has always had, or an improvement from her taking the easter egg this time.

Her battles with each guardian dragon took several days, but she always ended up with the win as she experimented with her new abilities.

She turned into a giant form, grew wings to fly, but eventually, she always defeated the guardian dragons by simply multiplying until the dragon could not cope with her numbers and abilities. 

--

Originally, Lex took around 1 year for the first cycle when he lost Jasmine, under a year for the second with Anna where he failed to rescue Jasmine, two years for the third cycle as he successfully rescued Jasmine and enjoyed his time with her, under a year for the 4th cycle which he rushed through to try and get out, and finally the fifth cycle where he met Heather.

Anna exited the Tower, reappearing in Jasmine's bed, where she originally disappeared from.

Like Jasmine, she tried to stay in as long as she could, but ultimately got bored and finished the tower in over 2 years.

"Anna!" Lex said happily from his sex doll, as Anna appeared and landed on top of him, as Jasmine was riding the sex doll. 

"Lex! Jasmine! You... you can use me now" she said happily

"What do you mea.." Lex said as she suddenly made a clone of herself, only her clone looked exactly like Lex!

Arguably this was the perfect solution, perhaps more convenient than using Heather's body!

Lex understood immediately and entered Anna's clone body. 

Merging with her Lex body, he continued fucking Jasmine and Anna. 

For Anna, this was not the first time she was fucking herself. 

She had experimented with herself, making her Lex clone fuck her on her many lonely nights in the tower.  

And when she remerged her bodies, she retained the experience of being a male and a female fucking at the same time, which was a doubly pleasurable experience. 

But now, she let her lover take over a male clone and it was fantastic because he didn't feel like she was self masturbating, rather being fucked by someone else.

Of course after that, when her bodies merged back, she would retain both bodies' memories of the experience. 

And with that, over 4 years had passed for 2 cycles of the tower. This meant it would take just under a year more before Heather would regain her memories. 

7