one shot
482 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Mother and son incest

My father is the head of the supply and marketing section of a factory, and he goes on business trips every three days. Therefore, I am often the only man in my family. My sister is only in the third grade this year, and my sister is a student in the third grade. I just high school, what is not willing to do at home, for this has not been less nagging mother.

This day after school, in the outside play to go home very late, I gently took the key like a thief to slowly open the door, slipped in, did not think the home spread out the man's voice: "xiang xiang (my mother's nickname), this dress to you really good ah. - ah! It was dad's voice. He was back from a business trip.

I followed the voice to my parents' bedroom, their bedroom opened a crack, I secretly put my eyes in the gap, I saw my mother wearing a white dress, is turning in front of the mirror, father is lying in bed, a face of happiness looking at my mother.

"This dress quite expensive of? All call you don't spend money in vain, you total don't listen to." Mother looked at herself in the mirror and said.

"Not expensive, only three hundred, you see, put on you become like a little girl."

My heart movement, carefully looked at mother, wow, never pay attention to, my mom was so beautiful, she is a black head of hair scattered on the white dress, thin waist gently twist, two dressed in silk stockings feet trample in milky white color on the heels of move slightly, although the years in has left some shallow traces on her face, but still so tender skin fair-skinneds in vain, she occasionally to laugh at, go back to his father curved eyes follow gently fly, when it's amorous feelings.

Then my father suddenly got up from the bed and hugged my mother's waist from behind, and whispered, "wife, I miss you so much outside." She kissed her mother's earlobe.

Mother pushed father: "now don't, wait for the evening good? If the child saw bad."

The father continued to kiss his mother, "what are you afraid of? Both girls have gone to study at night. The son doesn't know when he will come back. Mother did not speak, father saw mother acquiesced, a mother picked up, put on the bed.

My eyes straightened up, before only in some books to see the description of sex, and write vague, now can actually see the real performance? Although it is my parents, I am still very excited. See dad has unbuttoned the back of my mother's dress, and then the dress slowly down, has been pulled to the waist, revealing my mother's snow-white bra, mother closed her eyes, two wrapped stockings thigh slowly opened.

Dad squatted in front of his mother's two thighs and pulled up the hem of his mother's dress, so that a mother's dress was compressed into a flat one, and there was a gap between the reddish briefs and the stockings. The white thigh meat swelled slightly from the gap.

Dad lowered his head, stretched his tongue and gently sucked the bare thigh. Then he bit the end of the stocking with his teeth. The two knees slowly receded, and then retreated to the mother's ankle to loosen the mouth. I saw a mother. The stockings of the legs have been completely removed, shining from her thighs to the feet, which is the watermark left by Dad.

Father USES this method again, also took off mother's another silk stockings so come down, so, mother's two silk stockings are crowded on her ankle, on the high-heeled shoes of milky white is a pile of densely piled silk stockings, and then upwards is mother's radian extremely beautiful white leg.

Dad put his hand in the middle of my mother's underwear, there gently fondle, my mother can not follow the twist from the body. Dad looked at her mother gently smile, and put his hand on the mother's bra, not in a hurry to take off, but in the bra back and forth stroking.

Mom's response is bigger, she took dad's head press on her breast, dad homeoopportunity bite the mother's bra, with the mouth to pull the bra up, sudden, mother's two breasts jumped out, just distribution on both sides of dad's chin.

My mother gave birth to three of us, but the strange thing is that her breasts are not like the book said soft and inelastic, my mother is pink and white breasts with a little curve straight up, two with a little dark nipple, dad in the middle of her breasts kiss.

Mother more vigorously hold dad's head, hard pressed on her breast, a foot is still dad held in the air, the milk white heels as dad's tongue licking and restless swing. Dad at this time slightly over the head, with teeth biting a mother's nipple, and tongue to bite in the mouth of the nipple licking back and forth, mother could not help but low "ah" a sound, thigh also followed up a straight.

Dad's lower body is not idle, he put the knee in the mother separated the middle of the legs, slowly grinding moving, mother closed eyes long eyelashes a flutter, small lips issued a burst of tight like a burst of breathing.

Father one hand holding the mother was wearing high heels feet, one hand has been stretched into the mother's underwear, he put his hand on my mother's two legs, mother can not help but opened his eyes, with one hand holding the father suddenly into the hand of her panties and said softly: "husband, you hurry up, for a while, son back, saw the two of us?"

Dad from the mother's nipple to move the mouth, nodded, and then do not hand out from the mother's underwear, directly on the mother's underwear yanked out

I stared at my mother's now fully exposed vulva. Mother's vulva is that a long, narrow narrow, two lips incredibly still pink, some like nabla raven pubic hair curly spread over her vulva, and the bottom of the vulva is mom's chrysanthemum flower buds dark brown, bud like a centripetal force close to the middle, leaving only a small black hole, but bud is opposite above, two pieces of hypertrophy of the labia minora are pulled open, try to flip the outward, and some sparkling liquid adhesion in the middle of the two lips is pulled into a few shaking of the silk thread.

My father did not take my mother's underwear from her feet down, so let the underwear hanging on my mother's legs, red underwear and my mother's white legs more with a pile of flesh-colored stockings wrapped in milk white heels, my cock slowly straight, my hand into the pants inside began to masturbate

Dad took off his pants to show his big cock. Mother's breathing grew more rapid, and she reached out a hand to take dad's cock up and down.

As he let his mother fondle his penis with her tiny, tiny hands, he leaned down and kissed her lips. Mother also warmly out of their own tongue in response to dad, she kissed dad while grinding his two white legs, the two lips between the sparkly water silk more and more, gradually gathered together to form water droplets slowly from the labia down.

Dad in the mother's fondle, glans front also began to secrete a shiny liquid, mother's tiny hands also touched the liquid, so the mother took dad's penis slowly pulled to his lower body, until touch his labia to release the hand. 

Dad could not help, a stand up, waist a shrug, he put the thick penis into the mother's cunt inside. Mother once embraced father's back, "ah" of shout loudly 1, "light, light, a little pain." When talking, the big eyes of the water wang wang mother also gently wrinkle up, really point sajiao meaning.

Dad "ha ha" a simple smile, slowed down the action. See mother's two great labia tightly enveloped dad's penis, accompanied by father slowly twitch two labia also opened once closed, be really good-looking.

After a while, dad pulled out of the phallus have been shining, do not know is the father secreted liquid or mother's continuous outflow of water stained. Mother stretched to the feet of the air also began to keep trembling, light red briefs also accompanied in the air a shake, thin look, the middle color of the flipped briefs was a little wet, think of that must be mom before in dad fondle outflow secretion?

"Er... er... Mother closed his eyes again, mouth began to sing low, hanging in the air legs also began to bend back and forth. Dad simply put the mother's leg hanging on his shoulder, one hand rubbing mother's white breast and one hand holding the bed before and after twitching. "Pa" a sound, mother hanging in my father's shoulder on the foot of the high-heeled shoes fell down, I was scared, but mom and dad did not hear like, still kept moving.

My father turned over his head and kissed my mother's feet under her flesh-colored stockings, while continuing to pull and insert my mother's cunt. My mother's toes stood up in the stockings, and she sent the instep to my father's mouth, while she hooked my father's cheek with the thumb of her foot. Dad simply turned his head biting mother's toes, through the thin taste of the socks mother's feet breath, dad's saliva for a while the stockings all wet, mother vaginal outflow of water also dad lower body dozen wet a piece.

Dad put the mother's other foot also lifted on the shoulder, so, mother's two feet in the father's shoulder, her that pair of white tender buttocks are almost completely suspended in the air, mother's lower body on the father's cock support hanging

Suddenly, Dad whispered, half-picked up his body, accelerated thrusting, and his mother's legs and buttocks almost straight up. Dad didn't kiss her mother's toes and began to bite. Mom's Cried out, Dad stopped thrusting, and his mouth moved from his mother's foot. Then Dad put down his mother's leg and lay back. Dad's dick continued to flow from his mother. Sliding out of the slutty water. Dad breathed a sigh of relief, lying softly on his back, his dripping cock dribbled with a milky white liquid.

Mother opened her eyes, slightly disappointed asked: "you ejaculate?"

"Huh..." This time it was dad who closed his eyes and nodded.

Mother gently sighed, "this time... why are you so fast?"

"Alas! I also don't know, probably be too long have not done, so shoot out of quick."

Her mother said nothing more. She sat up in silence and saw a mass of milky liquid flowing from her labia. "Quick get up, go to wash, the son has not come back till now, in a moment you want to talk about his study problem."

"Huh." Dad's eyes were still closed.

Mother sighed again, slowly took off her panties from her feet, and then took off the stockings from her feet. Mom's little white toes have dad bite out of a few deep teeth, she knead toes, and then put the stockings in the middle of their cunt, wipe cunt is still kept out of the semen, said: "I went to the bath ah. Dad did not answer, but gave a burst of snoring, mother looked at him mournfully, stood up.

I hurriedly stopped masturbation, ran to the kitchen to hide, heard my mother into the bathroom, and secretly ran to the bathroom door, my mother may have seen no one at home, so the bathroom door did not close. Naked in the bathroom, her face flushed and her bra still on, she stood with her hands on her labia, her teeth still clenched, trying not to make a sound. For a while, the mother's face out of a lot of sweat, and the mother's labia also began to have a transparent drop of water!

Suddenly, my mother leaned her head back against the wall and poked her finger into her cunt. My mother used her finger to push back and forth in the cunt. Eyes closed. Her nose flapped out a little breathing, her fingers pulled in and out of the thin silver water line, gradually even the mother's thighs are also the water.

Mother suddenly leg stretch straight, "ah" of urgent call 1, finger faster in cunt twitch, and then two tears slowly out of the corner of the eye, I do not know is excited or because of dad. She finally stopped twitching, took a long breath, took her hand out of her little hole, looked at the water stain on her hand, and mother shook her head, then turned on the tap, and began to bathe.

I dare not look down, afraid she took a bath out to see me, so secretly out of the house, waiting outside for half an hour before returning home, a door saw my mother. She was still wearing the dress, but her stockings were no longer on her feet, and her shoes were slippers.

Mother saw me and asked: "where did you go? Have a meal to forget? Also not at home to help my mother do some housework. Right! Your father is home, sleeping in it! You eat and bathe quietly! Your father is tired from business trip! Don't wake him up! " I thought to myself, what business trip tired, it is to make love with you clearly tired. But the mouth also dare not return, darling went to eat rice, and then take a bath.

In the bathroom, thinking, mom just masturbated. My cock is instant hard rise, recall just now come to the mother did not wear silk stockings, hurriedly look for in the washing machine of the bathroom, did not think of, not only found the silk stockings that wiped the labia of mother, and still found the red underwear that mother wears when making love.

I exultation, one hand grasp the mother's underwear to turn over the bottom of the smell of the mother's vagina, the other hand holding the mother's stockings on my cock fondle, when I put the underwear on my lips, salty and fishy taste way spread to the tip of my tongue, I suddenly think of, mother in this pair of underwear also shed a lot of lewd water. This next I more excited, plus my mother's silk stockings slippery, in my cock grinding, not long, hold back half a day of semen on a gushing out!

I took a quick shower and went back to my room, dreaming all night of my mother naked.

For the next few days, my mind would be filled with my mother's snow-white nakedness, and I would rush to the bathroom as soon as I got home from school, just to find my mother's underwear to masturbate with. I secretly swear, no matter how also want to fuck mother's big SAO cunt

Finally one day dad and business trip, my heart a burst of ecstasy, this next opportunity.

According to my father, my mother had a slight neurasthenia since childhood, so every day before she went to bed, she had to take two tranquilizers, or someone else woke her up, it would be difficult to fall asleep again. My father had just left the house at noon, and I was already thinking about how to sleep with my mother at night.

In the evening I went back to my bedroom early and waited for my mother to fall asleep. The clock soon reached twelve o 'clock.

I took off the clothes on the body only a pair of shorts, barefoot slowly walked to the mother's bedroom, gently unscrewed the door, and then secretly looked, and make sure that the sister and sister are also fast asleep, a flash into the mother's bedroom.

I closed the door of the bedroom gently, chest can not help a crazy jump, until the eyes gradually accustomed to the dark room, I looked at the bed, I saw my mother wearing a white silk nightdress, only in the waist abdomen covered with a thin blanket, curled body, side of the head, sleep very well.

I tiptoe, walked to the mother's bed, reached out and pulled the blanket on the mother's waist to the ground, my mother did not move, was not aware of. My courage is bigger, put his hand on the mother's small and exquisite jade feet, back and forth slowly rubbing, mother seems to be a little ticklish, foot fierce a shrink, I was scared a big jump, busy a lie prone under the bed. after a good while, found that her mother is still sleeping sweet sweet, I slowly up.

I thought to myself: have reached this point, can not retreat, so I pulled underwear from the body, naked to stand in front of the sleeping mother. At this time my cock has risen, very hard, I put the cock gently touched the mother's snow-white slender little feet back and forth to grind, the mother did not retract the feet, my cock in the mother's feet swimming back and forth, feel the mother's feet are so delicate and gentle.

I gently put the mother's toes apart, put the glans head between the mother's toes swimming, ah! Mom's toes are so warm! I noticed that some of the secretions were already flowing from the front of my glans, and some of them were already dripping onto my mother's delicate toes, which made it smoother when I raped my mother's toes.

I looked up at my mother. My mother's beautiful face without a trace of reaction, even her mouth also took a little bit of smile, my lust is more powerful.

I pulled out the head of the glans from my mother's toe, climbed onto my mother's bed with my bare body. The bed suddenly added a person's weight and sank down. My mother said "uh" and turned her body. Fortunately, my mother still closed her eyes, and, just a turn of the body, she changed from lying on the side to sleeping on the back, which is more convenient for my action.

I stretch out shaking hands, slowly put my hand in the bottom of the mother sleep skirt, an inch an inch slowly pull up, the mother's delicate legs exposed, and then pull up, the mother of a pair of white firm full of elastic thighs are also exposed outside, now pulled to the bottom of the mother. But my mother's hips covered the nightdress, and unless I picked up my mother's ass, the nightdress couldn't be completely pulled up.

I had to stop, look at my mother, she unaware that most of their lower body has been exposed outside, still with a sweet smile asleep.

I stand up the body, with very light movement to the mother's upper body side, looking at the mother that smile curved cherry mouth, couldn't help but put the glans on the mother's lips, although there is no way to put the glans into the mother's mouth, but is **** mother that purples small lips, also let me very excited.

By the subtle light outside the window, I can clearly see my glans in front of the transparent secretion stained on the mother's lips, with my glans in the mother's lips movement, the secretion is also pulled a long transparent filament. My that black penis is worn by the lips set off of the face of mother bai bai beautiful and purplish red, match again this one is in my glans head and the waterline between mother lip, the breath in the room becomes very naughty

I directly above the squat down in the mother's face, gently with the glans penis top mother's lips, make the mother's mouth revealed a small crack, my dick head touched the mother white teeth, I half a squat body gently moving, up and down in front of the glans penis water mixed with mother's saliva, gradually turned into a drop of large droplets, fall on the mother white teeth, mother had opened his mouth in his sleep, like the swallow saliva, the drops of the glans penis secretions to swallow it down. And my glans also took the opportunity to burst into the mother's mouth, touched the mother's clove jade tongue, a whole glans has all entered my beautiful mother's mouth

Mother's tongue is very gentle, her tongue touched the glans, also with a lot of saliva. Mother's warm saliva and soft tongue wrapped around my glans, let my glans inside very comfortable.

Unfortunately, my mother only opened her mouth in a few seconds to close the teeth, I was afraid that my mother bit my cock, quickly put the glans out of my mother's mouth. The head of the penis left my mother's mouth with a long string of water, from my mother's white teeth to my cock. Half way down the middle, straight dripping on the mother's delicate cheeks.

I breathe a sigh of relief, carefully move the body, climbed to my mother's waist down, and then pull mother nightgown two shoulder straps, slowly put the shoulder strap to pull open the both sides, make mother thin white shoulders bare, then, I picked up a mother's hand gently, carefully pulled a shoulder strap from the hand of the mother, and also bring another shoulder out, so, mom sleep skirt is completely loose upper body, I slowly pull down on half of the mother nightgown.

Pull the straps all the way up to mom's waist. Ah! Mom slept without a bra! That pair let me long for the firm white breast suddenly jump in front of me, the two maroon nipples also trembling gently shaking, I could not help but bend down and kiss up.

Mother's breast is so warm and tender, two nipples distribution on either side of my cheek, I every kiss mother cleavage, then two grain of nipple gently hit my face, I tilting the face to absorb the mother of a grain of nipple, contain in the mouth, gently with the tip of the tongue on the mother that sweet nipples again and again stir, mother gently "uh", I was holding mom's nipples, looked up sideways.My mother's eyes were still closed, but her breathing was noticeably heavier. Does mom have feelings in her dreams?

2