Chapter 1
2.1k 14 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm feeling from my chest had now disappeared leaving me feeling alone and empty inside when I tried to open my eyes I was only met with the abyss I guess this is death I thought as I tried to move my arms and legs, not feeling any response I began to accept my fate assuming Christianity had it right I must be in purgatory, I wasn’t a devote believer or anything but I like to think I lead a virtuous life so hopefully I can stay here and reflect on the sins I’ve committed in my life as I but as I try to begin to list them in my head, due to the whole no mouth thing, I can’t really remember any events in my life as my memories slowly start to fade leaving only my previous knowledge, maybe this is to remove all temptation or something but a small bell chime can be heard which surprised me again as I don’t think I had any ears but I could hear a voice calling out to me now as well it was soothing voice but I couldn’t make out what they were trying to say my body felt as if it was getting crushed. The pain was almost unbearable but once the pain had stopped I again tried to open my eyes but this time I was met with a bright blog with some shaded in bits moving around my ears were bombarded by sounds mostly screaming which sounded almost … joyful?

I felt my body being picked the size of the hands being absolutely massive compared to my body they must be 2 feet wide I was handed to another giant who began to cradle me in my arms.

I’m scared and not being able to move, talk or see my surroundings very well. Feeling useless I use my only option and begin to cry.
A month had passed and id came to peace with being a baby. my vision had improved and my hearing was far less sensitive allowing me to pick up on what the people surrounding me had been saying allowing me to gather that the women who held right now were my mother who had a light chestnut coloured haired and dark green eyes you could find a single flaw in her appearance despite giving birth only a month ago and that my dad was out of the picture it was only mentioned in passing but they didn’t seem upset about it so imagine that he hadn’t died nut I also haven’t seen any other males yet except me.

The maids also seem to be able to use some sort of magic or telekinesis as I’ve seen them pick up clothes and set down food with nobody holding it. This fills me with excitement and I’ve begun to stare intently at them as they work but to avail.

6 month had passed and I’ve been able to crawl slowly around my home but I’m yet to find the entrance as I keep getting picked up and returned to my room after being found .

Another discovery I’ve made is that I am the only male in this entire building after checking the washroom kitchen and I couldn’t even see any among the gardeners.

maximum number of yandere a character can have?
  • 1 Votes: 20 13.3%
  • 2-3 Votes: 31 20.7%
  • 4-5 Votes: 17 11.3%
  • You can never have too many Votes: 82 54.7%
Total voters: 150
40