Upcoming Plans
1k 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, your author here. I am a big fan of fanfics, and I started with DXD and have read almost all of them. I have 3 animes that are my favourites, though only one of them can be made into fanfic. It's called "In Another World With My Smartphone", but I didn't find any suitable fanfics for the anime. So, I decided to write on my own. Yeah, yeah I know this isn't a game but I have great ideas regarding the anime and I am really excited to portray them to you all. For the people who have seen or have read "In Another World With My Smartphone", you might know what good stuff the story contains. 

I am mainly talking about Babylon and all techno stuff, I mean there is so much stuff you can do with it in other worlds. Also, I will give it some additions regarding technological stuff.

And now regarding the main issue, the Harem. I can't add all of the girls or else there will be too many of them because we will be going to DXD and MHA, I might also add more worlds if this goes well. Also, cultured people know that DXD is a "Haven of Waifus" and I will take almost all waifus from there, so for now I have to cut down harem in "In Another World With My Smartphone".

Also when we acquire most of the powers from"In Another World With My Smartphone", we'll be leaving.

This is my first ever novel and so please forgive me for any mistakes I make. I will be writing my own original after I finish this one.

As a novice, I need to know my mistakes so please comment, if you find something wrong, or have better ideas.


Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP 

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

 

11