Ch 5 : Meeting Elze and Linze
1k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

As I arrived at the place of the fight after running through the forest, I saw 2 girls surrounded by 20 or so wolves. One of the girls is in her late-teenage years having waist-length silver hair, of which two bunches of hair are held in two "sleeves" near her face. She has moderately small breasts, maybe an A cup. And she is wearing green culotte shorts that have a green bow on her back. Under her shorts, she is wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt with a white centre. Under her shirt, she is wearing long white gloves with small ribbons that are reaching past her elbows. Her knee-length boots follow the same regime, being purple and having white-rimmed purple socks, and just like her gloves being white, the foot areas of the boots are also white. She is also wearing a turquoise necktie which features a metal clip near her neck. This clip is similarly shaped to the astrological symbol of Pluto, which is also found on her shorts. As most of you might've guessed she is Elze Silhoueska1Source: https://isekai-smartphone.fandom.com/wiki/Elze_Silhoueska.

And the second girl is Linze Silhouesk2Source: https://isekai-smartphone.fandom.com/wiki/Linze_Silhoueska . She is in her late teenage years with green eyes, moderately large breasts(Hmm, maybe C cup) and neck-length silver hair, in which she is wearing a purple and white bow. She is wearing a green skirt that has a green bow on her back. Under her skirt, she is wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt with a white centre and purple/white tights. In contrast with her tights, her knee-length boots are white and have purple foot areas. Like her sister, Linze is also wearing a turquoise necktie which features a metal clip near her neck. This clip is similarly shaped to the astrological symbol of Neptune, which also appears on her skirt.

While I was introducing them to you, only a few dozens of seconds had passed in reality. When the sisters saw me staring at them, Elze said, "Hey, what are you standing there for? Help us!", with an unhappy expression.

Linze followed up, by saying, "Umm sir, we are in a bit of a pinch. C-can you please help us ?", she asked in a meek and reserved manner.

"Uh, ok.", I replied with an awkward expression, while unsheathing Aiko.

I started beheading the wolves that are surrounding the sisters from behind, which in turn caused 7 wolf heads to fall on the ground. This caused the remaining wolves to divert their attention towards me. With a look of anger, they charged towards me. Taking the chance Linze started chanting her magic and Elze punched a wolf on its head causing its mangled and broken corpse to fall to the ground. Just then, Linze launched her 'water cutter' causing three wolves standing side by side to be sliced into halves by their bellies.

Looking at the girls who didn't even flinch after wreaking such havoc, I had a shiver running down my spine.'I better not anger them in the future.', thinking that, I stared at the remaining wolves who are still charging towards me in an enraged state. To which I just slashed my Aiko in the air, causing 4 more heads to fall on the ground with blood and brain matter coming out, and their blood being absorbed by Aiko. The remaining 5 wolves were also handled by sisters splendidly.

As the sisters were coming towards me, I could see the hesitation in their steps. So, I asked Lily in mind, {Hey Lily, is something wrong}'

[You idiot! You are still releasing bloodlust.]

{Oh, I was doing that unconsciously. Sorry, my bad.}

After suppressing my bloodlust I approached the sisters. I extended my hand towards them, saying, "Hi, I'm Takagi Rei. You can just call me Rei,"

Shaking my hand, Elze said, "Hello, I'm Elze Silhoueska."

Linze also followed up by saying, "I'm Linze Silhoueska. I am really grateful that you helped us.", she said bowing her head.

"No No, please raise your head, it was nothing much.", I said.

"Hey Rei, are you from Eshan?", Elze asked with a curious look.

"Yeah, I am. I was going to the nearby town, but I got lost. Haha", I said with an awkward laugh.

"Oh then, maybe you can come with us. We are staying in the inn of the nearby town, we can guide you there.", Elze suggested.

"Yes, that's a good idea.", Linze said nodding.

"Okay then, thanks for the help.", I said with a smile.

{Lily, can you buy me the language pack and exchange some SP for currency?}, I asked in my mind

[Hmm, there's an all language pack for 3,900 SP and for 100 SP we can exchange it with 1000 platinum coins.]

{Ok, but convert 100 platinum coins to gold and another 100 coins to copper.}

[Ok, and all the coins will be deposited into your inventory.]

[You also have some notifications pending.]

{I'll check it later when we reach the inn.}

As we were walking towards the town, I asked Linze if she can help me with magic.

She replied, "Ok, once we reach the inn we'll test your attributes."

To which I just nodded.

We reached the inn after walking for nearly 40 minutes.  A signboard of an inn saying [Silver Moon] comes into view. The logo depicts a crescent moon. The building looks to be three stories tall. It’s made out of wood and bricks and looks considerably sturdy.

We pass through the double doors, the first floor seems to be a bar that looks like a dining room, on the right-hand side is a counter and on the left-hand side, a staircase can be seen.

On the counter is a pretty looking lady with red hair tied in a ponytail, she seems like a lively person. Her age seems to be around 20 years old.

Then the sisters walk to the counter and gave greetings to the lady. It seems the lady's name is Mika. 

Then, Elze introduces me by saying, "Mika-san, this here is my friend Rei, and he is looking for an inn."

Then Mika looks towards me and says, "Would you like to stay in our inn?"

I replied, "Yes, can you please tell me the price?"

"Price for 1 night is 2 copper coins, lunch and dinner included.”

"I'll be staying for 10 days", I said, taking 20 copper coins out of my pocket. Well, it was from inventory, but I pretended to take it out from my pocket, to avoid unnecessary questions.

"Ok, here are your keys. It's room no. 13 just beside their room", she said pointing her chin towards the sisters.

"Thank you", I said.

She then, with a teasing says to the sisters, "It seems you both found a man for yourselves."

"I-it's nothing like that! S-stop making fun of us.", Said Linze with a red face and steam coming out of her head 

"J-just give us the food, we are hungry now.", said Elze as she drags me to a nearby table with a red face.

After some awkward silence, Mika brings out our lunch.

After, lunch Mika asked us, about our whereabouts and where did they find me.

Mika san then says, " I heard someone was buying crystal deer's antler for a gold coin. Hmm, but I find it shady"

"Hmm.......

Thank You, for reading.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

 

To be continued

16