Ch 6 : Meeting in a Dark alley
855 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

"Hmm, I'll accompany them.", I asked Mika san

"Sure, we can also go around the town.", Elze said.

"That'll be fun.", I said.

"Is it okay with you?", I asked Linze, to which she just nodded meekly.

"When do we have to go?", I asked Mika.

"Hmm, in 10 minutes.", Mika replied.

I looked towards the sister, and said, "Lead the way."

After arriving at the meeting point, we saw 3 people standings there. They basically looked like your regular goons. Now, the sisters understood why Mika was telling them they seem to be shady.

One of the goon asked, "Do you have crystal antler and can I inspect it?", in an uninterested voice.

Nodding Linze gives the antler to the goon. After inspecting the antler, the goon said, "We'll give you a silver coin, due to the scratch.", saying that, he threw a silver coin in front of us.

As Elze was going to say something, I just snatch the antler from the man's hand. I then looked towards her and said, "We'll find another buyer.".

Seeing this goons were enraged, and just charged towards me with their knives out. In response, I just broke their bones and left with the girls. Oh, and I also got about 3 gold coins from them, which were used to antler from sisters.

We then went around the town to visit popular places, food stalls, markets etc. As the sun was setting we decided to go back for dinner. As we arrived at the inn, we were greeted by a bustling bar. We all sat at a table and told Mika to bring our food. After, chatting and eating, the sisters decided to go back to the room first. But before going, Linze said, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you about magic. If you wish we can talk bout it tomorrow."

To which, I just nodded in response and said, "I enjoyed today's date a lot. See you tomorrow.", and left hurriedly, leaving behind a red Linze and Elze who was muttering, "Hmph, it wasn't a date."

As I opened my room to enter the room, I remembered Lily telling me about some new notifications. I changed my clothes to white pyjamas and asked Lily, "Lily, you were telling me about some new notification.", as I laid down on my soft bed.

[hmph, now you remember me.], said Lily in an angry tone.

"I'm sorry, you know right today was a hectic day right.", I said in a pleading tone.

[Fine, I'll let you go this time. And about the notification]

[ You levelled up

.

.

.

You levelled up

.

.

You levelled up]

[You levelled up to Lv 17]

"Hmm, but isn't it a bit too much of levelling up.", I said perplexed.

[Plot armor]

"Oh! ok."

"Oh right, why were Linze and Elze older than in anime"

[I don't know, maybe you should ask god]

"Ok, I'll call him.", as I said that I took out my phone and started to call god.

Tring tring ..tring tring..

"Hello, how are you boy?", god asked in a cheerful tone.

"I'm fine, and I take it that you are also fine", I answered in a neutral tone.

"About the girls you see, I've changed ages of all the girls who were going to be your future target to 19.", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"*Sigh*, fine.", I said in an exasperated tone.

"Oh, you aren't going to say anything?", god asked intrigued.

"Well, it doesn't do any harm and I'm actually happy you did that. Ok, bye", I answered, clearly trying to get him out of my hair.

"Wait, wait, I forgot to give you the primordial chaos bloodline last time, I was going to mail it, but it's good that you called.", God said.

"Hmm, why isn't there any dragon or being in its name.", I asked, as I find it suspicious.

"Because it's best when compared to anything below a god and the person can transform into anything from dragon to ant and its only limitation is your imagination.", God said in a smug voice, as he continued saying, "When you unseal it fully you will be able to become a god."

"Thanks.", I said with a genuine smile.

"Oh right, there is no chaos energy to unseal the bloodline in the world, so you have to absorb it by going into your personal dimension."

"Ok, thanks once again.", I said, cutting the call.

"Hey Lily, show my status.", I said.

[Ok]

[

NAME - Takagi Rei

RACE - Human(Primordial chaos bloodline-Not fused)

LEVEL - 17

HP - 17000

STR - 1700

DEF - 1700+1000(Shapeshifting Set)

AGIL - 1700

DEX - 700

ABILITIES -

  • Camouflage Lv - 4
  • Dagger wielding Lv - 2
  • Sword-wielding Lv -4
  • CQC Lv - 3
  • Presence Detection Lv- 5
  • Appraisal Lv - 1
  • Chantless Magic casting (No level)
  • Advanced water magic
  • All language pack

AFFINITIES -  All

WEAPONS -

  • Shapeshifting Set
  • Aiko(Katana)

INVENTORY- 

  • Smartphone
  • Crystal Antler
  • 99,980 copper coins
  • 1000 gold coins
  • 800 platinum coins

LOTTERY TICKETS - 

  • None

PARTNERS -

  • None

SP- 50,995,000]

"Let's deal with the bloodline right now.", I said with a thoughtful expression on my face. 

[But, it will be really painful and we don't want you to scream in the inn.]

"You're right, let's go to the personal dimension.", I said.

[What are you waiting for?]

"Oh, you see, I still don't know how to enter the dimension.", I said with an embarrassed expression.

[Hehehehe, Idiot, Hahahaha]

[You just have to think about entering a door, and you'll find yourself inside the dimension.]

"Oh, I see.", I said scratching the back of my head.

Thank You, for reading.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

20