Ch 7 : Fusion with bloodline
860 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

I imagined a door with my eyes closed, I opened it and I could feel winds hitting my face. When I opened my eyes I could only see an endless stretch of grass and mountains reaching the sky surrounding us. A calm atmosphere permeating the valley, which was destroyed by me asking Lily, "Lily, how do I create stuff in here?"

[Just imagine something and integrate that image with magic.]

"Ok, let me try.", I answered.

I imagined a long metal rod in my hand, after a few seconds I could feel cold metal touching the skin of my palm. I examined it by trying to bend it to which it just reacted like a normal iron rod. I then willed it to be destroyed and it disintegrated into dust particles which flew away by a gust of wind.

I then imagined a small cabin for me to undergo the fusion with the bloodline. Then a small green cabin was formed with rocks and dirt from the ground in a few seconds. It was covered with vines all over making it look beautiful and integrating it with surroundings.

I entered the room and found it was empty, so I created a soft bed. I just laid on the bed with Aiko beside me.

I then said to Lily, "Lily start the fusion."

[Ok]

As I heard Lily's sweet voice I could feel pain overcoming all over my body. It was like thousands of ants gnawing over my body, it was as if the pain was coming from my soul itself. Feeling the pain I started screaming as it was the only thing I could do. Meanwhile, I could hear Lily speaking, but I couldn't pay attention due to immense pain.

[2%

..........

35%

........

55%

...........

69%

..........

87%

............

99%

100%]

[Fusion with bloodline successfull]

[Rae congratulations you are now a Primordial Chaos Human]


(Third Person POV)

In an endless stretch of grass surrounded by sky-piercing mountains, a small cabin covered in green vines could be seen standing. From it, blood-curdling screams could be heard destroying the peaceful atmosphere. But suddenly those screams stopped, and the valley returned back to its usual calm state. If we look inside the room, there is a black cocoon surrounded by black fog that could be seen laying on the bed. Besides the cocoon, there is a voluptuous lady who is lying unconscious. She is wearing a  black knee-length kimono with pink sakura petal designs all over it, she has black hair and black eyes with a beautiful face and very large breasts(H cup maybe). She is absorbing the black fog around the cocoon, and only rhythmic breathing sounds could be heard.

But the rhythm of the sound was interrupted by loud cracking noise, following which a fair hand emerged from the cocoon, which started tearing down the cocoon, revealing a man with long black hair and golden eyes which were shining in the dark. He has a handsome face with a toned figure and lean body. He is none other than our MC Rei.

He then started looking around and was a little surprised by seeing a lady lying beside him. He after some thinking had a look of realization on his face, after which he gets up from the bed and heads outside. He then started stretching his body and after some lite exercise, punched the air causing a massive shockwave to hit a faraway mountain which created a hole in it. He then waved his hand causing the hole to close up instantly.


(Rei POV)

When I woke up I could feel something restricting me, so I tried freeing my hand first. After my hand was free, I started tearing apart the cocoon-like thing that bound me.

Then I heard Lily's voice,

[Fusion with bloodline successfull]

[Rae congratulations you are now a Primordial Chaos Human]

As I was about to get up, I felt a squishy sensation on the palm of my right hand. I got up and turned my head to see a beautiful onee-san lying beside me and my hand was on her left breast kneading it. I took my hand away as I didn't want to get beaten up like those isekai protagonists. 

"Lily, who is this?", I asked perplexed.

[She is Aiko, she evolved by absorbing your remnant energy during fusion.]

"Is she okay? Why isn't she waking up?", I asked a bit worried.

[She is fine, but she is still evolving]

"Oh, I see.", I said feeling relieved.

I then stroll out of the cabin, I was feeling very energized. Feeling a bit sore all over my body, I started stretching and did some lite exercises. Looking at a faraway mountain, I had an instinct that if I tried I could create a hole in the mountain with a punch from here. And so, I tried infusing some energy into my punch, which created a shockwave that created a hole in the mountain. Feeling a bit regretful for destroying such scenery, I waved my hand causing the mountain to return back to its original state.

"Lily, show my status.", I said.

[Ok]

[

NAME - Takagi Rei

RACE - Primordial chaos Human(Unsealed - 9%)

LEVEL - 110

HP - 5,000,000

STR - 100,000

DEF - 100,000

AGIL - 700,000

DEX - 1,000,000

ABILITIES -

  • Camouflage (Max)
  • Shapeshifting Set
  • Dagger wielding (Max)
  • Sword-wielding (Max)
  • CQC (Max)
  • Presence Detection (Max)
  • Appraisal Lv - 50
  • Chantless Magic casting (No level)
  • Advanced water magic
  • All language pack
  • Creation(Shell stage)
  • Body Modification (Shell stage)

AFFINITIES -  All

WEAPONS -

  • Aiko(Katana, Human form)

INVENTORY- 

  • Smartphone
  • Crystal Antler
  • 99,980 copper coins
  • 1000 gold coins
  • 800 platinum coins

LOTTERY TICKETS - 

  • None

PARTNERS -

  • None

SP- 50,995,000

]

"What's all this!!!", I screamed

Thank You, for reading.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

19