Ch 8 : New abilities
830 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

"What's with those stats!!", I exclaimed flabbergasted.

[What do you mean?], she asked in a mocking tone.

"Why are my stats this broken?", I asked in an exasperated tone.

[Because you are now a primordial being.]

"*Sigh*, Ok. What do creation and body modification skills do?", I asked.

[Creation will let you create a living being, but this skill is still incomplete. Right now, you can only create the body, but not the soul. It can only be used on others and not on yourself. Shell stage denotes you can only create the body, next stage is the soul stage and you'll reach that stage as you unseal your bloodline further.]

[Body modification will do the same things, but you can use this skill on yourself. You can modify your body as per your imagination. Your default form is now of a human, default forms are used as an anchor so that the wielder doesn't forget about his true form. After the shell stage comes to the spirit stage, it will also be unlocked as you unseal your bloodline.]

"What % of bloodline I'll have to unseal, to unlock the soul stage?"

[I don't know.]

"I see, anything else?", I asked to make sure.

[Your personal dimension evolved due to chaos energy.]

"So, what are the perks?", I asked in an excited tone.

[You can increase or decrease time-flow compared to the outside world.]

"And, what's the time-flow now?",  I asked.

[10 hours here = 1 hour outside]

"Ok, let it be."

[And also, the shapeshifting set has combined with you.]

"What do you mean?"

[It's like a skill for you now. It has become intelligent on an instinctual level and it has become sturdier, so it will move as per your desire and also on your orders]

"Ok, got it."

"Now, let's change my default form, I assume it's like creating stuff as I did before."

[Yes]

With that, I imagined 3 pairs of wings on my back. Then 3 pairs of white wings appeared on my back.

"Ugh, a little too crowded.", I said in an annoyed voice.

As I said that, I made a pair disappear, leaving me with 2 pairs of wings. I materialized a large mirror in front of me. Seeing my reflection, I let out a narcissistic grin. I am only wearing a black track right now, showing my chiselled body that resembles a Greek god. But seeing 2 pairs of white wings, I couldn't but feel something out of place. So, I changed the colour of the wings on one side to black, creating 2 contrasting pair of wings on my back. Nodding my head in satisfaction I said,  "Lily, set this as my default appearance.", as I retracted my wings back a black shirt materialized on my body.

"Lily, can I make your body now?", I asked with a hopeful look.

[No Rei, you'll have to create my soul first as I'm still just a consciousness.], replied Lily in a sad tone.

"Oh, I see. ", I replied in the same tone, shaking my head, I said, "Well, it's not like it's impossible. I'll try harder to unseal my bloodline faster.", I said in a determined tone.

[And I'll help you.], Lily said in a cheerful tone.

As I was going to draw out my wings, I felt 2 soft round things pressing against my back. I turned around to see Aiko hugging me, she is tightly holding my waist tightly as if I would disappear if she lets me go. She buried her head in my chest, I gently pat her head, she's around 5' 8", just a little bit shorter than me.

I then asked, "What's wrong my little Aiko?"

She then lifted her head from my chest, and with tears in her eyes, she said, "M-master, I-I was so scared, w-wh-when I heard you screaming, woo-woo.", she then again buried her head in my chest and started crying loudly.

"It's ok, it's ok, dear, see I'm standing here alright.", I started consoling and patting her head.

After which, she started calming down and erased the tears. She then bowed to me and said in a cheerful tone, "I'm very happy to meet you, master."

"I'm also very happy that I can talk to my little Aiko", I said with a smile on my face.

"Hehehe master, are you trying to hit on me?", Aiko asked in a teasing tone.

"Ok, if you don't want I won't hit on you again.", I said pretending to be angry.

Thank You, for reading. Sorry, this chapter was somewhat shorter than the previous chapters, as I didn't want to break a lemon scene into 2 chapters. 

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP 

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

 
20