Ch 12 : The Talk
621 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

We came out of the building and then burned it.

Elze asked, "Hmph, should we go now?"

"Why are you in such a hurry? Do you really hate me that much?", I asked in a saddened tone.

"It's not that, I-I am sorry.", she said as she hugged me.

"Ok, then give me a kiss and I'll forgive you.", I said with a lecherous smile on my face.

"You baddie, you tricked me again.", as she was being tsundere, I stole her lips.

After separating I said, "I really love you."

"I love you too", she replied back dazed, we kept kissing for a few more minutes after which I started playing with her boobs under her bathrobe. She realized we were outside so she pushed me away and said, "N-Not here.", she said in a shy voice.

I just nodded and created her previous outfit and created her previous outfit and gave it to her, she raised an eyebrow and said, "You bastard, if you had this why didn't you give it to me earlier."

I smiled wryly, "I liked you in robe, but I don't want others to see you like that."

"Hmph, don't bully me so much.", and took the clothes.

After she wore the outfit I asked, "Won't you ask me where it came from?", I asked intrigued

"You would have already told me if you wanted me to know.", she said.

"Ok, then come to my room after we have had dinner, I will tell you everything.", I said, to which she nodded shyly.

I sat beside Elze who was going to drive the carriage. I hugged her and then kissed her, after a few minutes we separated, and stayed like that till we reached the inn. As we entered the inn, we saw Aiko and Linze sitting at a table.

As we approached the table, I said, "Let's go to the guild and report them about the quest, after that we'll go around the town."

We reached the guild and reported our findings and completed the quest after that we went around town on another 'date'. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and went back to the inn when Sun was about to set.

We sat at a table and ordered our dinner, after having our dinner sisters went back first as usual. I took Aiko to my room and changed our bed to a bigger and more comfortable one.

As we were going to lay down, a knock came from the door, I gestured for Aiko to lay down. I opened the door and saw Linze, I asked in a teasing tone, "What is my Linze doing here?", and puller her into the room.

She answeres in a shy tone, "I just wanted to ask you about my sister, that's all.", averting her eyes.

"Really, that's all!", I asked to which, she flinched and replied in a whimpering tone, "Don't bully me, you bastard."

Seeing that she was about to cry, I just hugged and kissed her forehead and said, "Ok, I'm sorry."

After which I made her sit with Aiko and me on the bed, it seems during the quest both the girls had talked and had come to a conclusion. After we heard a knock, and it was Elze to which I just said, "Come inside."

Coming inside, she saw Linze sitting on the bed with Akeno, she then glared at me and said, "Y-You seduced my little sister."

"Weren't you the one who asked me to seduce her?", I said smiling wryly.

"*Sigh*, Don't hurt my sister or I'll kill you.", she said in a threatening voice, to which I just nodded.

She then sat beside Linze and started chatting with the girls. I just shook my head and took out my phone, I started checking the affection meter.

[Affection :-

Aiko-100

Elze-88

Linze-91]

I knew that Aiko had 100 because she was my weapon and she became conscious due to my energy. Hmm, but it seems my charm of being a primordial human is very effective.

I then called them out and told the sister to close their eyes, I am going to tell a part of the truth to them.

I then brought them to my dimension, and when they opened their eyes they were shocked. There is a vast green stretch of grass surrounded by sky-piercing mountains. They started looking around and after sometimes sisters came to me then Linze asked, "Where are we, Rae?"

"This is my personal dimension, and I have some things to tell you."

I then told them about me coming from a different world and how I was going to leave the world after 1 year. I also told them about my skill like creation, body modification and advance water magic.

They went wide-eyed after listening to my story, but I didn't tell them about Aiko being a katana, status, and gods. I plan to tell them about everything else when we go to the other world.

I then showed them my 2 pairs of contrasting wings, then said, "Hehe, do you also want to have these wings?"

When they heard what he said, their eyes shone and they all rushed towards me, they all said in unison, "I also want to have wings."

"Ok, fine which colour.", I asked.

Aiko was first to answer, "Black."

Nodding, I placed my hand on her head, "This will hurt a little.", saying that, my hand started to glow, after which 2 black wings appeared on her back, giving her a majestic look.

Following this, Linze after some thought said, "I want purple wings."

Elze also followed up by saying, "I want white wings."

Then the same thing happened to the sisters that happened with Aiko. 

Thank You, for reading.

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

 

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

 

Support me on Patreon if you can.

To be continued

 
17