Ch 16 : Evolution
579 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Rei POV)

I just held onto my consciousness by thinking that it will end in a moment. But, hard truth slapped me on my face with every more pain. As my body was starting to go numb from the pain, something erupted in me causing me to feel more intense pain, the pain started to grow in intensity it wasn't that only my body was suffering, this time pain was coming from my soul itself. 

And the pain wasn't like the previous time, it couldn't even be compared to the previous one. I didn't realize that a boundless amount of power was welling up inside my body until my pain started subsiding. And that power kept on increasing at an astronomical rate and it seemed like my soul was getting stronger. With the increase in my soul's power, I had a feeling that I could do things that I previously couldn't. I previously couldn't enlarge my body more than 5 metres, but now I had a hunch that I could break that limit still, I didn't know to what extent I could enlarge my body.

While I was continuing on that thought, another bout of pain hit me, and I was pulled back to reality. This continued on, and after some time intensity of the pain started to decrease, and I was relieved. As I was not feeling any pain, I opened my eyes. I then started checking out my body and found no difference from the outside, but my innate power had taken an enormous leap.

I looked towards the eyes staring at me and asked with an exasperated sigh, "Ha, is it finally over?"

"Yes", he answered in a carefree tone.

Hearing his tone I said, "So it's finally over, I can go back now."

"*Sigh* Brat you're really impatient, anyway farewell for now. We'll meet again in the future.", He said shaking his head.

As I was about to reply to him I found myself lying in the bed. With an annoyed look, I got up and found myself surrounded by my girls.

They all looked towards me and Elze asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, you've been sweating a lot.", Aiko continued, while Aiko just looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, it was just me inheriting my powers.", I said.

"Ok", they said, but all of them still had worried looks, to which I just consoled them and told them about the events but I didn't tell them about my meeting with Draco and how I stayed there for 10 years.

After which the girls Insisted on me to rest for some time, to which after some time I relented. Aiko laid on my chest, Elze and Linze snuggled to my left and right side.

After waking up we all went out of the dimension, there was still some time left before sunrise. I remembered about the mission in the story they had accepted a quest to deliver the letter to the royal capital. This way he would've met Yae and saved the duke's daughter if I don't do it Sushie Ernea Ortlinde1Introduction will be given in the further chapters will get kidnapped or die. I would feel guilty if I let that happen, so let's follow the timeline.

"Let's accept a quest today.", I said to the girls, to which they just nodded.

I then went down and saw Mika cleaning the hall, I greeted her to which she greeted me back.

"Mika, when can we get breakfast", I asked.

"In 30 minutes.", to which she responded.

"Ok, we will be leaving for a quest after breakfast", I informed Mika, and she just nodded, after which I started walking back to my room.

When I came in, I saw three girls sitting beside each other and chatting about something. When they realized that I was here, all of them directed their attention towards me.

"I asked Mika about breakfast, she said it will be ready in 30 minutes.", I informed them.

All of them nodded, after which Elze asked, "We will be leaving for the guild after the breakfast right?", and I nodded.

After which girls started to ask me about my powers, I replied truthfully and hid some parts, after which we went down to have our breakfast. After breakfast, we set off for the guild it's not far from the inn, it took about 10 minutes of walking to reach the guild. There are various kinds of tasks in the guild from demon beast subjugation, collection, investigation, and even unusual ones such as babysitting.

We completed the slime task yesterday, so our guild rank went up. It was a task that was stuck on the board for a long time, no one wanted to do it and so it was very rewarding, we graduated from beginners and our cards became purple.

We will be given approval for black and purple tasks attached to the request board and whichever one we take would be okay. So, we all started looking for a suitable quest that matched our requirements when Linze said, "This is a letter delivery to the royal capital. Transportation expenses included. The reward is 7 silver coins. How about it?"

Elsie tries to confirm the details of the task. The client is Zanuck Zenfield…huh? Is it that Zanuck?

I check to confirm the address. As expected, it’s Zanuck of [Fashion King Zanuck]. I knew about the quest as it was taken by MC but, I didn't remember all the details.

"How long is it gonna take to the royal capital from here?", I asked.

Linze replied, "Nnー, about 5 days by carriage?"

That’s certainly a lot. It’s likely going to be the first long trip. However, the return will be easy because we can go back instantly if I use [Gate]. Also, from then on, we can go there instantly with [Gate], it will be useful in the distant future.

"Un, then let’s take this task.", I said.

"Then it’s decided.", all of them consented.


Status:-

[

NAME - Takagi Rei

RACE - Primordial chaos Human(Unsealed = ++10%(Assimilating))

LEVEL - 110(Assimilating)

HP - 50,000,000

STR - 800,000

DEF - 800,000

AGIL - 1,000,000

DEX - 5,000,000

ABILITIES -

  • Camouflage (Max)
  • Shapeshifting Set
  • Dagger wielding (Max)
  • Sword-wielding (Max)
  • CQC (Max)
  • Presence Detection (Max)
  • Appraisal Lv - 50
  • Chantless Magic casting (No level)
  • Advanced water magic
  • All language pack
  • Creation(Semi-Soul stage)
  • Modification (Soul stage)

AFFINITIES -  All

WEAPONS -

  • Aiko(Katana, Human form)

INVENTORY- 

  • Smartphone
  • Crystal Antler
  • 99,980 copper coins
  • 1000 gold coins
  • 800 platinum coins

LOTTERY TICKETS - 

  • None

PARTNERS -

  • Aiko-100
  • Elze-95
  • Linze-98

SP- 50,995,000

]


Thank You, for reading. Well, I have started writing again, but I've gotten somewhat out of it after not writing for so long.

Can you guys suggest any apps to write?

If any mistakes pls point them out, so I can edit them. And if you have any better ideas pls suggest it on discord😊. 

Join my Discord- https://discord.gg/5axbcRz4WP 

Join my Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/Ur_Author_San

Please, give me suggestions on discord or comments.

16