Chapter 50 – Father and Daughter
326 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his sword suddenly turns read, he charges to me with a strong killing intent. Did I just pissed him just now? Heh, like I care!

I also charged towards him as I make a scythe out of the shadows. And after that we exchange swing on our weapons. Every swing he does is very strong. So this is the power of the demon lord... Lucy's father.

-- "Beelzebub-san! Are you alright?!"

"Y... Yes..."

-- "Let me heal you real quick... Hey, Elaine! Help me here!"

"Sure..."

That's good. Keep healing Beelzebub so she will be able to fight again.

As Elaine-sama and Beatrice heal Beelzebub, me and Diavolo keep exchanging fast swings. I have to use my storage skill, Bites The Dust to trap him inside but I can't... The moon is so bright that my shadow is not touching his.

But...! If only I can touch him...! And as I thought of that I somehow manage to touch his left hand.

I... I did it...!

"Suffocate! Bites The Dust!"

Shadow appears on his body and slowly eating him.

"It's useless..."

Both of his blade suddenly starts to burn. Is that why his sword turns red earlier...!?

All the shadows that is eating his body earlier disappeared, the shadows disappeared cause of the flame from his sword. And after that he attacks me right away.

"This is... Dual Blade: Overheat."

"!?"

He swing his sword onto me and I tried to block it with the shadow scythe. But it's useless, the shadow scythe breaks and both of his blade is about to hit me... This is bad!

But if seems that luck is on my side, my feet had touched the shadow of the wall. I don't usually use this ability because everytime I'm inside of it I can't literally see anything.

I only use this ability once, when I have a battle on a adventurer (which u already forgot who is). I also didn't give this ability a name yet... What name should I give it... Ah I know!

"Dimensional Dip."

"!?"

Diavolo was surprised because I suddenly disappear infront of him. And like I said, I can't see anything here, it's pitch black. All the shadow that this wall has turns white on this dimension.

-- "Lilith-san suddenly disappeared!?"

"...?!"

-- "...?"

I can... I can hear Beatrice's voice outside the dimension...

[At this time, Ariel is running towards the location where Shizuka and the others are fighting. And as she run towards the location, she doesn't think of anything, but to pray for the other's safety.]

[And also as they watch the fight of Shizuka and Diavolo, Beelzebub has thought of herself, "What's wrong with Diavolo?" and "Why does he not using his unique ability?".]

I can't see where is Diavolo's now, but I know he is somewhere infront of me. And I'm sure that after I disappeared due to the ability, he move either to the left or the right...

I can't show myself yet... I need to locate where is he standing, and end it by cutting off his head... This should end with only one shot!

And a footstep appear on the wall's shadow inside the dimension. This is it! He stepped inside the shadow! Now it's time!

I dispell the ability and show myself outside the dimension, and right after I show myself, I swing the scythe I just create with the shadow on the location where the footstep of diavolo.

But when I swing the scythe on that location, Diavolo is not there.

"Huahaha!! So, my guess are right! You're hiding yourself on that Wall's shadow!"

"Tch..."

I charged towards him and rapidly swing my scythe and trying to hit him. But he dodges all my attack by backing off, and not fighting back.

"It seems that you can't see anything inside the shadow, but you somehow see what I have put on the shadow."

"...?"

I looked at the wall where I hide earlier, and saw a rock that shaped like a feet. So that's how he tricked me...

"But let me warn you... Once you use that ability again. I will kill them and show you their heads."

(Pissed) "hoh..."

Bastard... I can't wait to ruin that grin on your face as I shred your skin and hear your screams...

Huh...? Wait... These thoughts isn't mine...

Italic go brrr


7