Chapter 54 – I will not be beaten!
319 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't worry I always watching you" as she said that I suddenly regain vision and saw myself in the middle of the fight. I also saw Ariel crawling on the ground while Diavolo is standing infront of her. Did she lost? To him? As I thought of that I rush towards her.

I quickly summoned my scythe and blocked the incoming strike from Diavolo. As I block Diavolo's sword, he jumps for distance.

"That's enough Ariel... You've done enough... Leave everything to me..."

She has wound oh her throat and she is still alive...? As I thought of that Ariel passed out. 

This is bad... I really should do something or else she will really end up dying. But what should I do...? I don't...! I suddenly thought of something.

That's right I have to use my shadow! I can heal her wound using my shadow but it will be only temporary, and when Elaine-sama regain consciousness she can just use her unique ability! The ability that she recently gotten!

I put my hands on Ariel's neck and block it using my shadow to stop the bleeding, I also block the wound on her chest. It worked the bleeding has stopped, now I will not have any problem fighting Diavolo!

"Lucy... Why am I having trouble fighting on someone below me?"

"..."

"These past few decades, not even a single living creatures have beaten me to a fight."

"... What are you talking about... Diavolo..."

"But you... Why am I having trouble defeating you and your friends..."

"..."

"Hear this! I will not be beaten on someone who is lower than me! Burning Flames 2nd form : Interconal Style!"

!? His sword...! The flame on his sword turns to cyan like color!

"Daughter, remember this! Even if you all struggle there and some of you dies, I will not be beaten!"

Shi... Here it comes...!!

Right before my eyes, Diavolo suddenly disappeared. Wha-..!? He... He disappear!!? Where!? Where is he!? ...

"Where the hell are you!!? Diavolo!!"

Without me noticing, he suddenly appears on my left side and swing his sword. I quickly made a scythe using the shadows and blocked the strike.

But as expected the shadow scythe disappeared, I tried to back off to dodge the strike but my left ring and pinky finger was cut off.

"Guuuhh!!"

I quickly stopped the bleeding using the same trick I used to block Ariel's wound. I also used the shadows to create a finger that I can freely control.

Ah... That's right...! I can use the regeneration like I did that time... But, I need to stick the cut up limbs on the wound to stick them and heal them... I need to get those fingers...!

Just when I'm about to pick up the fingers that cut off my hands, Diavolo used one of his skill and uses a flamethrower like skill on my way. I dodged it by backing away, and letting my fingers burn to dust.

"If I remember... You can stick your limbs on your wound and perfectly heal it. Sorry but, I need to prevent that."

Th... This bastard...

"This... This your fault in the first place, Diavolo! If only you didn't plan on claiming this land, none of this will happen!!"

---FWOOOOOM---

"Amazing... What an amazing killing intent you giving... But... Sorry... I will have to win this round..."

We both charge to each other and exchange strike from our weapons.

"Haven't you already learn? It's useless using your...!?"

[As they exchange strike, Diavolo suddenly noticed that Shizuka's shadow scythe isn't disappearing from the fire he is creating.]

I swing my sword at full power and knocking Diavolo from afar. As he flew away, I charges towards him and about to swing my scythe.

[As Shizuka charges towards Diavolo, Beelzebub notices something.]

"Take this, Diavolo!"

"Wait Lucy-sama!! Eyes...! Look at his eyes! That's not Diavolo!!"

Huh...? What are you...!?

As I look at Beelzebub, I notice a man approaching Ariel's body that laying on the ground.

Wha... What the hell is happening!?

6