Chapter 55 – The True Devil
315 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Elaine have a unique skill that is called Instant Heal, it allows her to heal others or herself instantly. Instant Heal can create flesh/cells but can't regrow an limb. Unlike Shizuka's regeneration ability, she also can't reattached limbs. Using this ability will drain lots of energy from the user, so this ability is for a emergency only. She got this ability days after the fight between her and Beatrice.]

[Shizuka is planning to use Elaine's Instant Heal ability to heal Ariel's wounds. While she was in a middle of a fight between her and Diavolo, she noticed a man approaching Ariel's body that is laying on the ground.]

"Wai... Beelzebub! Ariel...! Protect Ariel!!"

"!"

As I said that I continued the fight between me and this guy (Diavolo), and swing my scythe at him. He blocked my strike using his sword and blasted him to the left.

Right after I attacked him I rushed towards the guy that is near Ariel's body, same as Beelzebub she rushed towards him too. The man grabs Ariel's neck but Ariel didn't move at all.

"Beelzebub stop him!!"

"I got it!"

While we rushed towards Ariel the man starts to talk.

"The ability to control time, it's really an terrifying ability. If I don't get rid of you now, later on I will have a problem defeating the others."

Crap...! He's going to kill Ariel...!!

Using the shadow scythe on my hand, I threw it to the location where the man and Ariel is standing. If I use it right I can make the scythe don't hit Ariel but the man behind her!

"Disappear from this world!"

As he said that, Ariel's body mysteriously disappeared from his hand. The scythe continues to spin towards him, and he dodges it by jumping.

Beelzebub who are close to the man continues to charged towards him. She create a shadow sword using my ability and attacks the man.

"I knew it! The guy Lucy-sama is fighting isn't Diavolo! Then that means... This man right here..."

"Hmph! That's right! I am Diavolo! The true devil!"

"Bastard... Where the hell did you do to Ariel!!"

As she asked that question, she swing his sword and the man (Diavolo) dodges it by backing off.

"If I remember correctly... I already told you back then, that my ability can make anything disappeared in a single touch"

Disappear...?

"Bullshit! You haven't told me anything about your disappearing ability!!"

Beelzebub keeps attacking while Diavolo keeps dodging every attacks.

"If I knew about your ability, then we wouldn't be here right now! If I knew about your ability, I will stop Lucy-sama from preventing you from your plans because it's too dangerous."

Beelzebub raised his sword.

"Damn liar should be burn at the dept of hell!"

He slam the sword into the ground and causing a big crack that spikes came out of it. Diavolo easily dodge it by sliding to the left.

Wait... If she keep using my ability like that...

Beelzebub suddenly lost balance and fall on the ground.

Aaahh... I know it! If she keep using my ability she will lost a lot of energy!

As Beelzebub fall on the ground, I rush towards the man (Diavolo).

"Prison Cell!"

I set on a barrier so Diavolo will not escape my range. I rushed towards him and create a scythe. I keep attacking him as I swing my scythe back and forth, but he keep dodging every attack without fighting back.

"Hey, Lucy... Do you think that fighting someone without a weapon seems unfair?"

"... Huh? This is a fight and you didn't bring any weapon. So... Who fault it is?"

"Hm... Yeah, you're right..."

He replied as he dodge my every attack.

"Then... It's my turn to attack..."

As he said that, he suddenly disappeared from my sight.

"!?"

He appears behind me without me realizing what did he do. Do he have that one ability that Abere also have...?

"So... What now, Lucy? I bet you are thinking that I use that one demon's ability."

"!"

"... But you are wrong. I didn't use any ability. This is my own strength. I didn't use any magic or anything but only my own strength."

Why the hell is he this fast...!

"Well... Goodbye, daughter."

From my back he impale me and blood gush everywhere. The Prison Cell's barrier slowly disappear, and my scythe also slowly disappear as it fall on the ground.

"GUAAAHHH!!"

"But, I was surprised that you have gain so much power in a short time. If I don't dispose you right now, I sure will have a problem in the future."

-- "L... Lucy-sama!!"

W... What...? What just happened... It hurts... I feel like something big is piercing my stomach... But... I can't die... If I die now... He will later on kill everyone...!!

"You may also... Disappear on this world... Farewell."

Suddenly, all I can see is darkness. Is this afterlife, I thought of myself as I look around in this darkness. I can still move body, and still feel the pain on my stomach where Diavolo impaled me.

Ah... That's right... I have to block this... I have to block the hole on my stomach with my shadow like I did to Ariel earlier to stop the bleeding... I have all this darkness... I can use this...!

[Shizuka is currently stuck on this darkness. She knows that this is the work of Diavolo's ability. She knows that Diavolo made her disappear like Ariel, and thinking of something on how in hell is she going to get out.]

[Meanwhile on another world.]

"Hey Hana! Did you bring the printouts?"

"Ah yes, I have it here. I will just leave it on the table."

"Ok, just leave it there."

It's been a while since I have been summoned on that world. I wonder what is my sister doing. 

6