Chapter 56 – On a world…
303 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Hana, I keep wondering... Why did you join that club?"

"Huh? You mean the occult club?"

"Yeah that one! I mean... You are smart and good at sports, and surprisingly you are good at kendo too."

"Not really... I just... Don't want to stand out, y'know..."

"Heh~ If you don't want to stand out, it's probably too late for you. Because of your skills, many students wants you to join their clubs."

"Well... As usual... I will turn them down and tell them I already have a club."

"Still... That occult club... Isn't it full of weirdos?"

"Heh... Don't call them weirdos. Members on that club are just curious about witchcraft and stuff."

"So... You are curious about witchcrafts too?"

"... Ah yeah... I am curious..."

Not really... I just joined that club after the incident happened months ago. After I got back from this world, I have been curious about other worlds and stuff, I also bought some manga with an Isekai genre. Me getting summoned on a another world means that supernatural stuff actually exist.

After talking to my friend, Koyama Eiko the occult club members enters the classroom and call for me.

"Heeey~! Hana-san! Are you here?"

They're here...

I stood up and raised my hand.

"Yes, yes... I'm here..."

We exit the room and goes to our club room to do something "supernatural" again.

I know that this is pointless, but... It's still a club activity, so I have to at least participate.

"So Hana-san, who and what should we try to summon today?"

"Hm? I don't know, why not let you do the thinking and I'll do anything to help."

"Eh... Okay, sure."

"Is the others already there?"

"Yeah, you're the only one who is missing."

This is our club leader, Mae Tori. On the club there were 4 members, Tori the club leader, me, Eto Kame and Ouchi Keiko. Surprisingly, all the members on that club are all girls.

"We're here~!"

We entered the room, and as usual the room is completely dark, and there's candles place everywhere. There's also magic circle placed in the middle of the room, and the tables and chairs are placed to the side of the room.

-- "Ah they're here..."

-- "Welcome back Hana."

"... Hello..."

"Then! Let's begin shall we!"

Tori chooses the black covered book on the bookshelf and then she ordered us to form a circle on the magic circle.

"All the members on the club should hold hands as I chant the spell. No matter what happens, don't ever let go or else your soul will be sent to hell."

What the hell? That's scary! Don't say that with a serious look on your face, it's terrifying!

"Ok I will begin..."

The atmosphere of the room suddenly change and for some reason, this feeling is familiar.

"Chose who dwell in the darkness hear my call..."

----WHOOOOOOOOOM---

W... What the... It feels like someone or something will come out... Wait... What happen if it actually work...?

"As the shadows of old begin to fall... The hands of time will bend to mine... And break before me sundered twined..."

He... Here it comes...!

"Come forth! Demon rise!"

And as she said the last part, the ring on my right hand suddenly moving like crazy.

W... What's happening!?

The ring expands and left my right ring finger and goes in the middle of the magic circle.

-- "What the...!?"

-- "What the hell is that thing!!?"

"You two! Don't let go of your hands or else your soul will be sent to hell! In other words, you'll die!"

-- "hieee!!"

"..."

The ring... The ring that my sister gave to me... Wait... Don't tell me...

[Meanwhile on the darkness where Shizuka is stuck right now.]

Oh gawd... It's no use! I can't think of anything! There's no way I can escape this place! This is like my ability Bites The Dust! I can't escape unless the caster sent me out of this miserable place.

And as I thought of that I saw a light ahead of me. The light is not there earlier and maybe that must be the exit on this place. I slowly go to the light and try to reach it with my hands.

And when I'm almost at the light, I somehow suddenly got transported in the sky. It's not night time here so it must be somewhere really far.

Suddenly I start falling.

"What the hell is this!? Where the hell am...!?"

Wait... That structure... It looks like... I never been to that place but I once see it on a book back in my elementary days... This colosseum! I'm in Rome Italy!


7