Chapter 57 – … Where I was born
293 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This colosseum...! This is Rome Italy!

Somehow I was transported back on my previous world called earth, and now I am falling from about 14 - 15,000 feet on the ground.

If I hit the ground at this state I will surely die...! Oh right I need to use my fly ability! ... Eh?

For some reason I can't use my magic, I keep trying to activate it but it just won't work like it use to. Could it be... I can't use magic because I was transported back to this world? A world with no magic or anything!

But! The shadow I put on my stomach where Diavolo impaled me is still there, and it's not disappearing. Does it mean I can use my unique power? The power to manipulate shadow. But I am so high up and there's no shadow, I can't use it unless I can touch a shadow.

[About a minute until impact]

I need to think of something! Is there something I can do? ... Wait...! That one ability... The ability to travel through shadows! If I remember... I gave a ring to Hana. The ring is made out of my shadow. I can use it to teleport to that location, but I still need a shadow to use it! A shade will do!

[30 Seconds until impact]

Ah! The shadow of the colosseum! I can use it, but... Can I successfully activate the ability before hitting the ground...?

[20 Seconds until impact]

I need to keep activating the ability until I reach the ground/shade! Keep activating!!

[10 Seconds until impact]

Almost there...!

[7 Seconds until impact]

Almost...

[4 Seconds until impact]

Almost...

[1 Seconds until impact]

Now!

The ability successfully activated, and I got teleported where Hana is right now. I opened my eyes on a dark room and thinking what is Hana doing on this dark room.

I looked around and also see 3 other people on this room. Are they Hana's friends? As I thought of that I continue to look around and saw loads of magic circles drawn on some kind of paper.

What a weird room... But more importantly...!

"Hana!"

"O... Onee... San...?"

"Hana!!"

"Onee-san!"

Hana run towards me and hug me tight. I ignore the pain on my stomach as she tightly hug me.

"Those horns..."

Hm? Who is this girl...

"The summoning is successful!"

... Eh?

I looked below me and see myself standing on a magic circle that is drawn on a paper.

Is this... Is this some kind of school club or something? An occult club?

"... Hana... Is this an occult club?"

"... Y... Yes..."

"And you are... A member...?"

"... Yes..."

Why... Why the hell are you in a weird club!! Ah never mind that... I need to... Huh?

Suddenly my vision became blurry and I feel like falling.

"Miss demon-san?"

What's this...? Why do I suddenly feel nausea...

"Onee-san what's wrong...?"

I realize that the shadow that I used to seal my wound on my stomach slowly disappearing.

[Meanwhile on an another world]

"Lucy-sama!!"

He made her disappear like he did to Ariel...!

As I thought of that, Elaine and Beatrice starting to regain consciousness.

-- "W... What happened..."

"Elaine..."

-- "Where's... Lilith..."

"Sorry but..."

No... Lucy-sama is not dead yet! I have a feeling that if I kill this guy now, there will be a chance that Lucy-sama will come back to us...

"Listen up! That guy (Diavolo) did something to Lucy-sama (Lilith), he somehow made her disappear. So in order to get her back, we need to defeat that guy (Diavolo)."

-- "Lilith... Disappear...?"

"It's the work of his ability! If the user die, everything will return to normal."

-- "In order to get Lilith back... I got it...!"

Thank goodness they believe me...

"But there's also that other guy... How could I forgotten about his ability... That other guy is Lucifer, he have the ability to copy anyone's face, voice, and body shape. Though his eye color will not change."

-- "..."

-- "..."

"So... I will going to fight Diavolo myself, and you two will fight Lucifer. He also have the ability to produce and manipulate flames, so his weakness is water (probably)... Take that advantage and defeat him!"

--- "... I got it!"

--- "Got it!"

"Okay! Let's go!"

5