Chapter 60 – Let’s head back
293 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used my teleportation ability to teleport to one of my shadow that I put on Ariel's body. But when I arrived there I was too late, she's already dead.

"Ariel..."

While I am looking at Ariel's corpse, someone from behind grab my shoulder.

"Hey you! Who are you?! I don't know how the hell did you come here but this area is off limits! Get the hell out!"

"..."

"Hey! Didn't I just told you to get out of here?!"

"... .. I'm sorry, but... I will take it from here..."

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking...!?"

I used my ability, Bites The Dust (Shadow Storage) to take Ariel's corpse.

-- "W... What the hell just happened!?"

-- "The corpse suddenly disappeared!!"

"Oi! Just what are you?!"

My teleportation magic... I think it could work even if it's not from the world I am currently in... I can still feel the shadow ring that I gave to Elaine (sama). Let's try to use it to go back to that world...

"... .. You guys didn't see anything... You should go home and forget everything just happened just now."

As I said that I used my teleportation magic to teleport back to that world. Even I am surprised that my teleportation magic can also reach through dimensions.

I should end this everything now, so everyone will not get hurt...

[A few minutes ago...]

"Nee-san... Do you really need to go back? You could just stay with us... With mom and dad..."

"Sorry Hana... But the longer I stay on this world, the weaker my magic will be. Just look at the magic (shadow) I put on my stomach... It's slowly disappearing... If I don't get this patched up by Elaine's (sama) magic, I will die."

"Is that... So... Then... What should I do with this guy's...?"

"The moment they wake up, tell them that all of you passed out for some reason. Don't let them knew about me. Tell them that it's all just a dream."

"Got it... Though... I am surprised that you knocked them all out in a split second."

"Hehe... .. Anyways... I need to go now..."

"Yes... Goodbye..."

"... .. This might be the last time we will see each other again, so... Here..."

I gave one of my ring (shadow) at her.

"It's an replacement to that ring."

"..."

"Well then... Farewell..."

"Nee-san..."

I stopped for a moment.

For some reason... This hair is getting annoying... It's irritating...

I created a knife using my shadow and cut my hair short. The hair that falls suddenly disappear, it must be an effect for me staying on this world.

Let's go...

[Back to the fight.]

I did it! I slice him half! 

"Guoooooohh!!!"

He twist his half body to swing his sword and to attack me. 

"Shi..."

"Elaine! Watch out!"

Beatrice jumps in and pushes me, and taking the damage that Lucifer should give me.

"Beatrice!"

Lucifer falls on the ground and stopped moving. I think I did it! He's dead, I'm sure! But I need to make sure that he is already dead...

"Beatrice... Can you cast one of your magic at Lucifer. Water Spear is good, just aim at him and if he moves even a bit shoot him."

"O... Okay..."

I slowly approach his body.

His body split in two. His upper body is here in front of me, and his lower body is over there. There's no way he will be alive after taking that damage.

I poke him using the scythe and there's no reaction, this proves that he is dead.

We did it...!

"Beatrice we did... .. Huh...?"

As I turn around, Beatrice is not on sight.

"Beatrice...?"

When I look again the lower body of Lucifer disappeared too. Don't tell me...

"Beatrice where are you?!"

No response.

"Bastard... So you are still alive are... You..."

I turned around and the upper body of Lucifer disappeared. I swear it's here a moment ago, but where the hell did it go?!

"What the actual hell is happening?!!"

4