Chapter 97
461 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

....

'Interesting'

The arrogant and haughty kids didn't react much to his introduction, but since no one questioned his teaching capabilities and show outright disdain, Karrion was somewhat impressed.

This level of maturity and awareness to not agonize someone who is going to be your incharge is quite praise worthy, very much in contrast with the normal bunch. They understood that there must be a reason why he was allowed to be their teacher, and they didn't want to find out on their own expense.

"Let's get started then, we will start with Beast Tamers Physique and distinction. I will not bore you 'geniuses' with a boring and lengthy introduction, oh please read the provided book in your own leisure."

As Karrion announced the subject, some kids started to turn books but later listening to his reprimand, they huffed and slammed their books shut.

Karrion simply smiled as he continued, " There is a difference between a normal person and a beast tamer physique, and I am not talking about the difference that one could only train in Warriors path while other can bind with beast. No, I am taking about something much more advanced, Which is the Spirit Aura that each Beast Tamer possess. "

"Have you ever wondered how does this Spirit Aura come to be? What is the way and different forms of contract and bonding with one Beast and how deep does it goes? What about the difference between Corporal and Sergeant stage, what does it signifies?"

As Karrion asked, many students raised their hand to answer. Karrion eyes swept through the class and stopped at a beautiful girl who had a silver coloured hair and an indifferent gaze. Her demeanor was extremely refined and she didn't raised her hand, but seemed to be filled by an indifference and an unique confidence like whatever he will say is already known to her. Karrion was intrigued and he pointed towards guy sitting right to her.

"You! Can you please answer. "

"Spirit Aura is the inheritance left behind by our God, and Holy Beings who blessed us with their powers, and choose a class of greater people to rule and protect the world in his behalf. Only greater Nobles with refined bloodline has the capability to enter a 'True Contract' with a beast, which later makes them a True Beast Tamers:- The True descendants of our ancestors sacred blood!Commoners can only dream about this strength." The guy sitting near the Silver haired beauty explained with an arrogant smug on his face. He kept stealing glances in her direction and seemingly has a crush on her. Listening to his explanation, all Nobles couldn't help but nod, as this is what they truly believe to be true. The only ones who remained unfazed and unimpressed were Karrion and that Silver haired girl.

*Clap**Clap*

Karrion clapped as he walked near the edge of the podium, "Good! Mythologically, your answer is good. Egotistically, it is amazing but... Sadly zero Points, because what I care about is only Logically."

Karrion Kross face turned cold, deprived of the previous serenity and kindness. A magnificent and suffocating Aura released in the room, as every student faces turned horrified. They weren't even able to breath properly, No matter who, all were useless and defenseless against this pressure.

The Boy next to silver haired girl who explained shrieked down to his seat, with a scared expression on his face. His body sat down on it's own!

A while later, the smile returned to his face making the previous scene seem like a fantasy only.

"You are not washed up has-been idiot Noble with a huge stick up your ass, believing in a made up nonsense. If what you said were to be true then How come commoners also have ability to become a Beast Tamer, Let me knock some facts into you, Our esteemed and respected Principal, Keith Henry's Father was also a commoner. He became a Wandering Beast Tamer and did some risky stuff, served the empire and after accumulating a lot of merits, enrolled his son into this very academy, decades later that son of a common man became pretty uncommon."

"You are young and talented, as such you should always try to see underneath the underneath. Always be one step ahead of other, only then would you be called true elites. Don't make yourself feel good by thinking you are the best, Tell me before one of the Four Great Dynasty and their Academics and their geniuses, where do you even stand! "

Karrion words although harsh brought about a lull in the classroom, all the students began to think for themselves. For sure some were so arrogant that they merely scoffed at his words and ignored it, leaving those students out, there were many who entered a stage of self reflection. The Silver Haired Girl looked at Karrion in surprise and her expression became interested.

"Am I understood? " Karrion asked gently, and everyone nodded to his words like chicken. Even those who slightly disagreed, because with his little stunt earlier, Karrion has already established the rules, that he is not to be messed with.

Karrion smiled and picked up chalk and started to take the class.

"Spirit Aura is the manifestation of a Beast Tamers Soul and consciousness. One can subdue a beast with this and form a contract with them, binding themselves in a close contract."

"We will talk about the mechanism of binding later, let's talk about the type of companionship one may conjure with their beast. The contract is divided into three levels.

First:- Subdue Level, the least requirement to become a Beast Tamer is to form a Subdue phase understanding with your beast. In similar terms, it's just making the beast recognise you. It can be achieved by various means.

Second:- Kinship Level, This is the level than can be foster with time. Ones aptitude towards a particular kind can fasten the process. The Least requirements to reach Sergeant level. It's just one of the requirements, don't think that it's the end all be all.

Third :- Life and Death Soul Partners, Only True Beast Tamers can achieve this. The benefits of this, All of you will see later when you finally become a Beast Tamer. "

Karrion slowly and very calmly explained various aspects of being a Beast Tamer, his lecture were exceedingly advanced but very easily projected. Instantly all of the students were mesmerized by his amazing teaching skills.....

*Dong**Dong*

"There it is, I will conclude today's lecture here, for assignment I want all of you to research about your innate beast and try to find methods to increase companionship as you become a Tamer later on. Don't forget to complete your studies too"

The class began to disperse as Karrion sat on the edge of his table looking at them, he looked at the boy who answered, and saw the angry looks he was directing towards him. Karrion shook his head and focused his eyes on the Silver Haired Girl who was leaving the class.

'Now, This is interesting' Karrion smiled looking in her direction.

Suddenly his eyes shined for a bit and his expression became excited. The reason for his excitement was the not the girl but something else entirely.

[Beep! ]

[Task completed! Method to prevent World suppression! Complete stimulation of the established soul pattern of 'Beast World' and bloodline modifications. ]

"Finally! "

8