Chapter 98
438 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

....

"Finally"

Karrion smiled widely with euphoric look, he has waited a long time to finally reap the fruits of his labour, looking at his unwittingly expressed charming and smiling face, many fragile hearts of girls melted. Karrion saw their dramatic response and shook his head.

He quickly left the classroom not wanting to deal anymore 'damage'. Karrion entered the corridor and started to walk away from the classroom while contemplating about something.

As Karrion was steadily and quickly pacing through the corridors to enter the Teacher's residential area, suddenly an annoying and disgust filled voice travel to his ears.

"Teacher Karrion Kross, Where are you going in such a hurry. Were the students mean to you?" An old and spite filled man appeared behind Karrion, He wore a loose grey robe and looked to be in his 70s. His expression were disdainful and jealous as he looked in Karrion direction. One could easily see through his attempt to ridicule Karrion.

"Teacher Wright Reel, I am not in a hurry at all. It's just your old age that make every thing seem fast. And No, the kids were a total dear unlike yours who call you 'Senile Bastard' " Karrion answered offhandedly with a very serious expression, Wright can clearly see the ridicule in his eyes.

"You!! You think you are so good huh! Let me tell you something Mr. Genius, Those kids in that classroom are full of Elites and are our future. Someone like you will only destroy their future, Others may be fearful and scared of your mysterious background but I, Wright am afraid of no one. For the greater good of our great empire and it's future, I am willing to offend all and any! " Wright spoked in a righteous voice as he attracted the attention of passing by teachers and students. He smiled as he saw everyone's attention on them.

The reason for his confidence in facing someone with a mysterious backing, is simply because of the background and sheer number of important people he has guided throughout his teaching career. A teacher maynot enjoy a great political strength but they are still in the upper echelon of the society, The number of Noble families that may backup a teacher can never be underestimated.

Karrion knew for a fact that this guy is just an attention hawking idiot. Although He is a capable senior teacher who worked his way through the ranks in the Academy, and was originally supposed to teach the new Elite Class, but this honor was snatched by Karrion.

He was very jealous of Karrion getting a teaching position in Elite Classroom at such a young age. One must know that being a teacher of such a class is dream of every professor, especially this year since his class has a special Transfer student, even the principal has to be respectful to that student, an experience that not even a Royal may enjoy.

"I just want you to know 'esteemed professor', that Your Evaluation means the world to me and I will try my best to earn your approval." Karrion spoked in a calm and pleasing voice showing his respect as a junior, but his expression which was only noticed by Wright clearly indicated otherwise.

"You! " Wright raised his voice as steam began to release from his ears, his eyes turned light red with yellowish tint and pointed ear were revealed. He released a dangerous aura which caused the Students to take a few step backs, while the teachers frowned.

After a moment in which it looked as if, he is going to pounce onto the smiling and indifferent Karrion, Wright calmed down and look around.

Now, For everyone passing by it looked as if Karrion is a respectful junior and he is a bitter old geezer.

Wright snorted and turned back, walking away. Karrion looked at his back with a teasing expression, ' Even though I can just kill this idiot and be done with it, but I get a different joy from teasing this old bastard.'

Karrion smiled and walked away. After walking for a few minutes he passed through an magnificent garden and into a secluded Villa. This Villa is the residential house assigned to Karrion by the academy, being one of the best in all of the Academy. Only Elite Teachers are applicable to the best houses, one of the reasons why other teachers are envious of him.

Two gurads standing in front of the entrance gate at Silver Warriors stage bowed before him and exclaimed, "Master! "

These two are the guards, along with half a dozen attendants he has hired for the maintenance of his Mansion.

Generally, one could hire some servants already affiliated with the Academy to perform their respective task, but one also has the option to choose and hire some from their own choice or availability, They are paid by the Academy either way.

He nodded and entered the enormous and beautifully decorated mansion. The Mansion had a classic and fresh look, completely different from a domineering and regal construction he is used to, This was built to not impress but to relax.

After Nodding towards the maids and Butler who bowed towards him and waving them away. Karrion was making his way to the basement.

Soon, he stood before a Bronze colored gate inside a secluded and hidden room.

In front of the gate, he waved his hands and send a silver ray outside his body into a groove present on the door. As if a key entered into a lock, a click sound was produced and a Basement Laboratory was revealed.

Inside the room, there were various Beasts carcass and Blood sample in the laboratory, along with various human bodies and other odd specimen.

"A.I. Chip, prepare the Bloodline Transformation Potion. It's essential to make some preparations."

9