Chapter 100
473 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

....

Through research, Leylin also discovered that there was a significant gap of strength and ability in between a Normal Beast Tamer and a True Beast Tamer.

A True Beast Tamer at the same strength level of a Magus could accomplish the impressive feat of overpowering them! Much like how Leylin as a Warlock can suppress someone at same Rank and strength even when one not accounts for his Knight's path. True Beast Tamers also posses such ability. In simpler words, A True Beast Tamer has a greater advantage.

The more Leylin learn, more interested and obsessed he became to explore and unravel the secrets within. This is a whole new world with a different prospective brought before him.

He also took a keen intrest in Beasts of this world. To be more clear and concise, He took intrest in their source of strength : Their Bloodline.

Their Bloodline steamed from an Impressive Ancestors to say the least. All Beasts has a Innate ability or Spell which develops at the Sergeant level much like how an Official Magus has a innate spell formed inside their consciousness, if they used a High-grade Meditation techniques to advance.

True Beast Tamer practice a type of unique meditation Techniques depending on their inheritance and ability called 'Cultivation Techniques', These Cultivation Technique are only available to Noble's and people at high class. Through this one can cultivate their Spirit Aura increasing their Spirit realm volume and at the end of Corporal stage they reach a bottleneck after which, they can try to merge with their beast and breakthrough that bottleneck reaching Sergeant Stage.

This is the reason why, a Sergeant stage True Beast Tamer could even wield the Innate ability or Spell of the Beasts itself. This process also stimulate their physique increasing their physical stats by a huge margin.

In short, To become a True Beast Tamer, One must have access to these Cultivation technique to advance in addition with talent, resources and good affinity with their beast.

For a Noble born, as long as they are not completely worthless like Derick Greg was, Nobles have a way to push their offspring to become at least a mediocre type True Beast Tamer.

For someone without a proper background being successful is very difficult but there is still a way. That was is contribution and servitude! A Great Family Or Clan including the Royals will enroll a talented commoner to do their bidding.

Depending on the path one choose, if one is very intelligent they can earn a low level cultivation technique from a prestigious academy.

One can work for a Noble family and be awarded too, there is also the army where contribution and strength can be used to claim a Cultivation technique. There is also the rare occasions of stumbling across an Inheritance, as well as some rare lucky chances.

This is the way for the Wandering Beast Tamers or commoners with talent to climb up the social ladder, obviously those technique are usually low level and not much helpful and are trash compared to True Cultivation technique, the exact reason why Noble couldn't be bothered to stop the distribution of such Cultivation technique. After a passage of time these Cultivation technique became available to Wandering Beast Tamers and quite frankly they don't have much option either.

In the end, After observing and understanding all of this Leylin decided to divide and conquer. He choose two most feasible and secure way to collect more knowledge. One being him, coming here in the academy and becoming a teacher.

He gained the approval of The Principal with a deal he made with him and gained his backing, earning access the whole library in the Top Academy of a Great Empire. His rise in status further enable him to get authorization in secret and forbidden areas.

Although many are suspicious of his origin and quite a few teachers were pissed off due to his rise in status, they didn't cross the Principals words to just piss off a Talented person, probably backed up by a great power. Except for Wright that is!

While Leylin took charge here, he sent his trusted Sheshnaag to reap the benefits of the ongoing scuffle in the borders.

Sheshnaag stalked the fight and small skirmish between the armies. He killed, stole, poisoned and delivered a huge amount of Beast Tamers and Beasts to him unravelling many secrets within.

Sheshnaag has reached the peak of Rank 1 strengthwise and he can even use some spells and has a extremely poisonous venom courtesy of Leylin. At it's correct level it can roam scot-free through the empire without any trouble, of course avoiding the Dangerous areas.

Sheshnaag can actually even use his poison effectively, knocking the victim out, putting them in comatose state and capture some specimen alive for Leylin to experiment.

[Beep! Preparation complete]

Leylin smiled and turned on some switches, suddenly the tank began to fill up with different colors of fluid mixing together. As the Fluid came in contact with each other, smoke and mist began to form as it was released in the air due to the lid being open.

Within the laboratory, large amounts of mist was everywhere. There was even a thick layer of foam on the surrounding walls and some instruments.

Meanwhile, Leylin jumped inside naked into the giant glass tank, closing the lid.

He was soaking in a blackish red liquid that seemed to be seeping into his body bit by bit, turning him a little red.

Leylin roared, and at this exact moment, the Giant Kemoyin Serpent's bloodline within his body began to violently circulate.

Soon, Leylin's pupils became amber colored vertical slits, and while facing the sky, he let out a loud hiss!.

"Hisssss!"

It sounded fierce, and appeared very sinister! A tremendous, devilish aura was cleanly emitted from Leylin's body; it was as if a predator from ancient times had been resurrected.

Black energy spewed out of his body and congealed behind his back, taking the form of the Giant Kemoyin Serpent, which hissed into the sky.

Oddly enough this Gaint Kemoyin Serpent looked different from the usual look.

*Rumble! rumble!*

Along with this huge shockwave, the blackish red fluid, which had crawled all over Leylin, turned to dense mist and entered his body in a trained manner.

"A.I.Chip, Initiate Nascent Knight Overwriting and modifications! "

[ Beep! Action Initiated! Absorbing Bloodline Pool!]

Leylin's screamed and his roar echoed throughout the isolated room, and the power and emotions in his blood vessels recklessly surged.

10