Chapter 104
431 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N : If you want to support me or read more chapters in advanced consider becoming a patreón: patreón.com/keetarp and if you want to join the discord server: https://discord.gg/5TjDmwUWuG}

....

"Okay, I understand all that, now just answer one more questions. What about you? Surely you don't need to go to such lengths to recruit me! "

"Eh" Lita's face become flushed at the question, Leylin widen his eyes at her displayed expression.

Leylin was genuinely surprised at her reaction, He looked straight at her with an amused expression. She is currently in a dazed state and should not show such a reaction unless it is something which stimulates her subconscious.

Leylin has put Lita in a Illusion which causes the victims to retain a fragment of their mental fortitude, this is so that they will show mild expression in extream state while talking, further helping Leylin to understand the situation better, and also so that they can input their own judgement.

Leylin didn't manipulate her into a puppet, he only did what was necessary.

So far Lita has explained, unraveled and exposed all the secrets and insight about her aunt and the power struggle in the Royal Family without any hesitation. This goes to show how strong Leylin's spell actually is, and in contrast it also shows that Lita must have something amusing to say in that regards now.

Leylin smiled mischievously and hopped onto his table, sitting on top of it. He was now very interested to know her response, he looked at her with a smirk and asked, " Tell me, why did you go to such lengths to recruit me? "

Lita visually blushed as a charming flush covered her face but she still kept an indifferent visage, "T-The reason why I did this is because I like Teacher Karrion Kross, I have liked you since the moment I first saw you. You are handsome, charming, intelligent, hardworking and Talented. I have always wanted to know you better but I never approached you in fear that it may complicate things. I am the heir to the House Raiz and my father won't approve of this relationship. I didn't want to trouble you so...and I was also too shy to explain myself, I have never felt this way before, i was afraid to act. There could be many complications for you, if I didn't reel my emotions in, but when my Aunt told me to talk to you and recruit you, I saw a hope. If you have Her Majesty backing them even my Father would approve even if you have a somewhat blank background. That is why I tried what I did.. "

"Hahaha" Leylin unknowingly began to smile as she explained and at the end he couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh out loud. He didn't mean to insult her, he was just frankly surprised and found the situation quite hilarious.

Lita stood still with an indifferent, dazed and dull look on her face, probably because of the spell. If she knew that she has confessed in such an embarrassing way, her head would probably explode.

Leylin stopped laughing after a moment and looked at her, his gaze towards her was like a probing as he looked at her up and down. Leylin knows that he is very obsessed with power and strength. He feels and knows that he could never stop chasing that path. He is definitely addicted to power but he doesn't think that he doesn't deserve a break, ever so often it's not so bad to have some fun.

'I should let you go! ' Leylin hopped down and looked in Lita eyes, his eyes began to glow and a purple steam evaporated from Lita's eyes and her vision began to clear up. Leylin decided to disrupt and break his illusion on her. He thought that she deserved at least that much. Leylin is not a micromanaging crazed lunatic who will spiral out of sanity if he doesn't have a control over everything, but that is only the case when the situation is not dire and serious.

Lita's consciousness reverted to normal as a confused expression and mild headache is all she could feel. She looked at Leylin to understand the situation. There was a huge question mark hovering over her frowned brows.

"What happened Teacher Karr-"

As Lita was about to ask for a clarification, suddenly black gas began to ooze from Leylin's body, dense dark particles began to dissipate as Leylin decided to undo his disguise.

Lita covered her mouth, she looked in surprise and alarm as her crush was slowly shifting into a foreign figure. In just a mere moment a handsome raven haired, pale skinned sunset red-eyed figure stood before her. Leylin's charm and devilishly handsome figure is already established and Lita's fascination at his figure was also quite similar to many but deep inside there was confusion and intense perplexity.

"What is this? Who are you!!" Lita asked in a shaking voice and instantly took a defensive position. She was about to spike her Spirit Aura and engage in a bout, when abruptly she sensed something fearsome, Lita looked in horror as a foreign Silver like mass of soul consciousness emerged from Leylin's body and surrounded her, extinguishing any form of retaliation from her. She couldn't even move and a intense fear of helplessness surrounded her.

Her eyes widen as she muttered in pure horror, and confusion "Cap-Captain Stage! "

Although she didn't knew what exactly is happening, she has been in the presence of someone at Captain Stage previously, and she could feel the ocean like depth and humongous gap in strength similar to that person in Leylin. She can't say for sure how strong he is but Lita knows that she has no capability to contend against this power.

Leylin smiled at her reaction but still didn't explain, he waited a while for her to calm down.

"My name is Leylin Farlier, I thought that you should know, now that we are partners and all. " Leylin explained, He looked at her still in a confused and defensive state and laughed, "Don't worry if I wanted to do any harm, it would have been too easy. Calm down! I like the offer you put forward me and I would agree to it, but of course, I won't swear any allegiance and I would also not work for her, we will just have an equal relationship based on benefits. How is it? To show my sincerity I have even told you about my real name and showed my true ability. "

Lita calm down and appeared very excited at the proposal but there was also a bit of disappointed in her eyes, She bowed before Leylin and spoke with reverence in a business like tone, " Thank you! Lord Kar-Leylin, We will obviously accept your wishes and we are willing to even increase the offer we extended previously. We would also like to provide a Noble title befitting you sir."

Leylin shook his head and said, "I don't care much about those benefits, you will just have to provide me with some essential resources I ask for and you most not renege or else.. " a dangerous and malevolent aura erupted from his body as a bloody smell permeated the office.

"No! Obviously not, we will definitely not do something so stupid to provoke you for no reason sir. Please be sure! " Lita hurriedly explained as cold sweat dropped from her forehead.

"Good! You will also have to make an oath to not expose my real identify nor my true ability. Is that clear? "

"But how should I explain this to Her Majesty?" Lita asked in frustration and helplessness, she has the freedom to make new promises and greater deal to Leylin on behalf of her aunt, now that she has seen the extent of his true ability, but she have to explain this to her aunt, Crista Felineca too.

"I will allow you to vaguely explain this to her, She is a queen and she is not stupid. Only a small bit of explanation or exposure to small details is enough for her to get an understanding of the situation. If she can't understand this much and not clearly recognise the boundaries, then she is not just worthy enough of being my partner " Leylin waved his hand as he spoke. He began to resummon the dark particles and shape shift back into Kartion as he knew that now is the time for class to start.

"Okay, I will swear the oath then! " Lita began to swear on her life to not expose about Leylin true identify as he watched, Leylin has obviously made some minor arrangements so that she can't do so even if the oath is somehow voided. In all honesty he doesn't really care but he knows that he is still not at his peak and he should act rationally. There is no benefits in exposing himself, there is also no problem in doing so either but out of the two he choose being anonymous.

Dong! Dong!

"Well it's time to start the class, We have already missed an period in our little talk. We should get going. " Leylin spoke in a monotonous voice as he slowly began to move towards the door, he could literally feel the intense gaze of Lita on his back laced with regret and helplessness.

Before Lita thought that Leylin is just a talented teacher who could become strong later on, with her ability and backing she had more than enough qualifications to be with him but now, the situation is different. Leylin is at the much revered Captain Stage Rank, even her Grandfather who is the Trump card of the House Raiz is only at that level. That is the reason why her family has such a high position in Felineca Empire, not even an average queen or a common prince could match her ability and importance. The helplessness of gazing at Leylin's back now was a huge shock for her, she wished to cry but didn't have the courage to do so before him either.

"Oh I forgot, Now that we have settled the formal business. I would like to have a small talk with you later in my house. You know sharing teaching experience and such." Leylin turned around a bit and spoke with a small smile, at the end of his sentence he winked and left before even listening to her response not giving her a chance to answer. It was more like an order than request.

Lita remained rooted on her feet as it took a little while for her to grasp this, she blushed and looked at her feet, After a moment she pouted and spoke, "Didn't even gave me a chance to answer?Hmph "

9