23. Agreed
1.9k 7 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As usual I was the first one up Saturday morning. It was a few minutes past eight when I wandered into the kitchen. I got myself some juice then put the coffee machine on for Melissa and Sue.

I didn't bother with clothes, I figured neither my best friend or my former slash possibly current girlfriend would mind that. For now I just stood leaning against the counter and sipped my juice while I waited to see which one would get up first, drawn in by the smell of fresh-brewed coffee.

Ten or twelve minutes later Melissa joined me in the kitchen. She was naked as well, and still looked a bit sleepy.

She smiled though, "G'morning Mara. You've lured me out of bed too early again with coffee, but you aren't doing your happy naked dancing this time?"

"Not today," I replied. I watched as she fixed herself a mug of coffee, then asked "So how was she? What do you think of her?"

The two of us wound up sitting at the little kitchen table. The chairs weren't as comfortable as the sofa or recliner, but I figured we were less likely to wake Susan with our conversation in here.

After a few sips of coffee Melissa replied "She seems ok. Kind of sad, what she was saying about her family and all that? Like what she said about abandonment issues makes sense."

She sighed and added, "I still think she'd be able to work through all that and have a normal life if she found a better therapist and put the effort into healing herself. But I'm not going to blame her for wanting to take the easy way out. After all, that's exactly what I did right?"

I nodded slowly, "Yeah. I don't blame her for that either. I mean, we've told her everything, like given her all the warnings and stuff? If she still wants it despite that, well she's an adult, she doesn't need you and me trying to protect her or whatever?"

After a moment I shrugged, "Anyways, I guess my next question is this. I know it's only been twelve hours or so since you met, but are you comfortable having her with us?"

Melissa drank some more of her coffee as she thought it over. Finally she replied "Yeah I'm comfortable with that. You're right I don't know her that well, but from what you said before she sounded like a good person. If you're asking me to vote on the question, then sure. I say let her in. How about you?"

I finished my juice then set the glass down on the table. I shrugged, "We don't really get a vote. It's nice that Lily gave us time to get used to the idea? And if we both refused or resisted or whatever, maybe Lily would turn Susan down? But the bottom line is we don't actually have a say."

I sighed and continued, "It's like you were telling me, about how you went into your contract with open eyes and everything but you overlooked that detail about relationships? Same sort of thing, I know what's in my pact, but there's things I didn't know or understand before. So right now, Susan's nice, she and I were girlfriends, or still are or whatever, I don't know. But what if Lily makes a deal with a total stranger? Someone neither of us have ever met before, but suddenly she's moving in and has to sleep with me on a regular basis? What if that keeps happening, then there's a half dozen of us or something? Like suddenly we don't get to really have a relationship anymore because Lily's got me busy dealing with a bunch of other people in the same boat as you?"

Melissa's face gradually went pale as I talked. She finally sighed, "Mara I'm sorry. I didn't know, I didn't even think of that..."

"It's ok Melissa," I replied quietly. "And for what it's worth, I talked with Lily last night? She said she's not planning to do that. But if she changed her mind or something, I couldn't stop her. All we can do is make the best of it, right?"

"Right," she sighed.

We were both quiet for a bit, then Melissa got herself some more coffee and I got myself some water.

As we sat down again I commented, "Assuming Susan wants to go through with it, it's going to be tough trying to explain to my mom how we're a trio or whatever."

"Oh crap I don't even want to think about that," Melissa grimaced. "Maybe I'll volunteer to take Farah for a walk while you're explaining the situation to your mom."

I rolled my eyes, then pointed out "We'll probably have to start looking for a larger place too. Like a three-bedroom apartment or something? Assuming Sue joins the team, I'm sure she'll want to move in with us."

"Not necessarily," Melissa replied. "I mean she's got her own place right? You said it wasn't too far away. Moving's a hassle, maybe she'll be fine just visiting?"

I gave her a bit of a look, "Melissa she's ready to let Lily make her part-succubus like you, prepared to spend the rest of her life having sex with strangers, just to get herself some friends who can't abandon her. That doesn't sound like someone who's willing to continue living alone and just drop in once a week for a little visit."

She grimaced, "Good point. So yeah I guess we'll have to keep that in mind too."

After a few moments I commented, "I bet xmas will be pretty weird this year."

That brought a frown to my friend's face, "I haven't even thought about the holidays. It's already going to be weird for me, like first time not being with the family and stuff? Maybe I'll see Sam again, if he hasn't been completely scared off after that demonstration. Though to be honest I'm kind of looking forward to spending the holidays at your mom's place?"

I nodded, "I hope Sam wasn't scared off. I don't think so? I got the feeling things were good with him by the time he left. Haven't you spoken to him since?"

Melissa shook her head, "We've texted a few times, but we haven't really talked."

"Make a point of calling him this week maybe? Just to make sure you and he are good?"

She nodded, "Yeah. Thanks Mara, I'll do that."

We were both quiet for a few moments, then I said "So let's forget the heavy stuff for now. How was Susan in bed?"

Melissa grinned, "She's a little kinky I think? She asked if I could do the horns and tail trick like you do, and when I said no she was actually disappointed."

I suppressed a laugh, "Maybe you should ask Lily if she could add that for you? Who knows, maybe it'll be popular."

She had a sip of coffee then shook her head, "The cat stuff was fun for an evening, but I'm not into it enough to try demonic horns and a tail. Like once was enough for me. I wouldn't be surprised though if Susan wanted that on her contract. She really seems to get off on the whole supernatural thing?"

"Huh," I frowned. "I wonder if that's a thing? Magicophile? Supernaturalophile? Occultophile? What would you call someone who gets off on that stuff?"

Melissa smirked, "I'd call them Susan."

I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep from making too much noise as I laughed.

She just smiled as she had another sip of coffee. "I showed her my transition pictures? Remember I did a selfie every day? Even that seemed to get her going, like seeing what the magic did to me and how it progressed and everything? Seventeen days, seventeen pictures, from what I looked like before to this. I swear she was breathing a little heavier by the time we got to the end of the slideshow."

"I haven't even seen those pictures," I remarked. I was smiling though, I wasn't upset or anything.

She pointed out, "You got to watch the last week or so happen live, you didn't need the pictures."

"True." My thoughts returned to Susan and I asked, "I wonder if seeing those pictures has given her any ideas? I mean beyond just being bound to us forever, like if she wanted Lily to work some other magic for her?"

Melissa shrugged, "I'm sure we'll find out once she's up."

"Yeah," I nodded. "And I'm glad you two had a good night. I'll make us some breakfast once she's up, then I guess we'll see how it goes from there."

My friend looked guilty about that. "Don't hold your breath, she'll be out for a while yet. I tend to have that effect on people."

I thought for a moment then asked, "Is that why you've never brought any of your dates home?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "That and a few other reasons. I don't want them sleeping half the day here, I'd rather leave them in their own place then I can just come home when I'm ready? And mostly I don't want them knowing where I live, I don't want people thinking they're in love with me, or thinking they can just show up here looking for more sex."

I sighed as well, "There's a lot of like, thought and planning and care you've put into this stuff. I'm sorry it's had such a big impact on your life."

Melissa shook her head, "It's ok Mara. I knew what I was getting into."

The two of us eventually moved to the living-room sofa while we waited for Susan to get up, since it was much more comfortable.

Melissa wasn't kidding about it being a while, Sue didn't budge till nearly eleven o'clock. While we waited we both had some toast, Melissa had a couple cups of coffee and I had more juice. The two of us were still naked, but by that point it almost felt like we were going out of our way to avoid clothes.

When Sue finally emerged from my roommate's bedroom she still looked groggy and half asleep. She shuffled into the bathroom while I put on a fresh pot of coffee for her.

Ten minutes later she was finally starting to look more awake as she sat in the recliner across from us, quietly sipping her coffee.

Melissa got herself another cup as well, I just had a bottle of water.

Susan finally looked at Melissa and commented, "That was... Wow. If that's what you do to everyone you're with..."

"Yeah," Melissa said. She sounded a little sad about it, rather than happy or proud. "And I know you're tempted to go again. Right now you're thinking about round two? But if we did that, you'd probably be in bed another two days. If we just did that once every night, you'd be dead in about a week. Ten days at most, if you were in perfect health to start with."

She sighed and added, "I could literally fuck someone to death if I did them five or six times in a row, like without stopping."

That seemed to sober Susan up as it all sank in. She asked softly, "How do you have sex with someone over and over if they're as exhausted as I was after the first round?"

I was curious about that too, but I didn't want to ask incase it was upsetting or whatever for my best friend to think about it.

Melissa replied quietly, "It's a little 'succubus magic' I guess? I can make people really horny, but I need to be touching them to do it."

She glanced at me and added, "I don't know if it would work on you since you're immune to me anyways. And honestly I don't really need to do it at all. Just about everyone I've been with has been eager to screw me even without a magical push."

Finally she sighed, "Anyways, like I was saying sex with me is a mind-blowing experience for most people, but at the same time I'm draining off some of their life energy. Mara's the only one who's safe, the only one I've been with who hasn't experienced it like that."

Susan nodded slowly, "Ok, I get it. What do you do when someone you're with wants to hook up again the next night?"

"I tell them I'm busy," Melissa replied with a shrug. "Or I just don't respond at all."

She added, "I save all their contact information on my phone? And when I'm done I add a note on their info, like I add the date we were together? I don't want to make any mistakes and go out with someone before they're fully recovered just because I got distracted and forgot their name or something stupid like that. It also means if I haven't hooked up with anyone new this week, I have a handy list of people who I know would be happy to sleep with me again."

Sue was quiet for a few minutes after that as she just sipped her coffee and looked thoughtful.

When she finished her first cup I asked, "So who's up for breakfast? I can make omelettes or something? Or we can have what's left of the pizza? Or if you two want something more like lunch I could make that instead. Or we could go out and get something, but that'd mean getting dressed."

Melissa shrugged, "I'm good with whatever."

Susan was quiet for a few more moments, then said "Yeah I'm not picky either. Before we do that though... Could I please meet with Lily again?"

Melissa and I exchanged a glance, then she got up and said "I'll go have a shower, so you two have some privacy."

I nodded, "Ok. Lily? I guess this means it's nap-time for me again."

"Sorry Mara," Lily replied.

A moment later I felt myself falling backwards into the darkness again.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already read up to chapter 31 and you could too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

130