30. Korahviliteus Pt.2
1.7k 8 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tall feathered demon hissed again, and struck at the circle once more before she gave up. Her form rippled and shifted as she switched to her human guise.

As a human she could have been a student at college. She looked in her early to mid twenties. She was still tall, like about the same height as Melissa, but now she looked friendly and attractive. Like Lily said, she had a girl-next-door look. Her hair was short and golden blonde, her eyes were bright blue, and she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

She glared at us and stated with a posh-sounding English accent, "So Lilith, you've managed to learn my true name. I assume that was thanks to your little collection of pets. You have them well-trained I see, sitting quietly as they watch their mistress work."

Lily didn't respond yet, and we just stood still outside the circle observing the blonde demon. I was sure she was smiling though as we watched our captured enemy.

Verothilas finally sighed and asked, "Is this the end then? Have you summoned me here to destroy me?"

"No," Lily replied. "Though I admit the thought is very tempting. But no, I will not destroy you Verothilas. Not today."

The blonde demon raised an eyebrow, "What then? You summoned me here for a conversation? You could have just picked up the phone."

Lily dug into our pocket and pulled out the silver brooch and stated "I summoned you here so I could see the look on your face when I repaid you for what you did to me a thousand years ago."

Verothilas's eyes widened when she saw the brooch. She shook her head, "You wouldn't. You're bluffing."

We placed the brooch on the floor just outside the circle, at a spot Lily marked earlier as the north-most point. Then we got the chalk and started marking out more runes on the floor around the brooch.

The blonde started shouting and cursing again. She slammed herself against the inside of the circle, but that just showered her in more magic sparks. The circle seemed impenetrable.

Then Verothilas shifted back to her true demonic self and started punching and clawing at the ceiling. Chunks of plaster and clouds of dust fell down on and around her as she ripped a hole through the ceiling above her. She soon exposed the joists and began clawing and tearing at the wood.

I was worried she might actually escape up into one of the bedrooms, but Lily seemed completely calm as she continued quietly working on the runes around the brooch.

As we moved around while working on the runes I got a glimpse of my girlfriends. They both looked scared as they stared at Verothilas, who was continuing her assault on the basement ceiling.

When Lily finished she straightened up and stepped back. She stated "Korahviliteus I order you to assume your human guise and kneel before me."

Something told me that wasn't really a requirement of the ritual. I had a feeling Lily just wanted to make our enemy stop smashing up the ceiling. And it was probably super annoying for the other demon to be bossed around like that.

Verothilas did as she was told, she had no choice since Lily was using her true name. The expression on her face left no doubt how she felt though. She stared up at us with hate and rage.

We just stared back at her for a moment, then Lily started speaking that other language again. As she did, Verothilas began to scream. It was a loud shrill blood-curdling sound, and she didn't stop. She kept just kept screaming as long as Lily was working on her ritual.

I tried to cover my ears but it didn't help. I figured that's because Lily wasn't covering our ears for real, she just focused on what she was doing. It took another couple minutes, and as the magic reached its crescendo Lily raised our arms and said our enemy's true name once more.

The circle filled with those swirling flickering lights again, Verothilas was still screaming, then suddenly it was like some kind of magic bomb went off right in our face. The screaming ended abruptly and a blinding flash of light filled the entire basement.

We were standing directly in front of the circle and the light hit us like a pulse of heat. Like if you spent a whole week sunbathing in the warmest sunniest summer sun, except all that warmth was condensed down to a fraction of a second and hit all at once. We fell to our knees and everything went dark for a few moments.

I found myself kneeling on the floor blinking my eyes as my vision slowly returned. I was in the body again, and I wasn't sure how much time had passed or what happened to Lily. There was no trace of Verothilas anymore, the circle was still on the floor but the candles were all out. The lights were out too, like the power had gone out or something.

Despite the basement being completely dark I could still see ok. And even though some kind of magical bomb just went off in my face, I didn't feel hurt or injured or whatever. It was the opposite in fact. I felt amazing.

My body was positively buzzing with energy. It was like when Lily fed, except much more. Like at least ten times more, or a dozen times. Like she fed on twenty people at once or something.

"Holy shit," Melissa gasped.

Susan added, "What the fuck?"

I looked back at my girlfriends and gulped. Something felt different about them, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I couldn't see anything obvious, they still looked the same but something still felt different.

I asked in a wavering voice "Are you two ok?"

They both looked stunned or shocked, but both of them nodded.

Melissa and Susan slowly stood up, so I got to my feet as well. That's when I realized my jeans didn't fit right, something really uncomfortable was going on at the back. It hit me, my horns and tail had appeared.

It didn't occur to me to have the horns and tail go away, and I didn't stop to wonder why they'd appeared on their own. I just undid my pants and pulled them off to free my tail. I wound up kicking off my shoes too, and a moment later I was nude from the waist down.

"I feel like I could run a marathon or something," Susan commented. "Or better yet, I feel like I could go several rounds in bed with you two."

Melissa glanced from Susan back to me then said quietly, "Yeah, me too."

I realized whatever came off Verothilas hit the two of them as well, so they were probably feeling like I did. They both had that same huge energy overload, with the happiness or joy and the horniness and everything all rolled up together.

"That makes three of us," I grinned as I pulled off my shirt and bra. "So let's go to bed?"

"Yeah," Melissa agreed with a wide smile.

She and Susan started pulling off their clothes as the three of us hurried upstairs. The whole house was dark, but streetlights were on outside. I wasn't worried about it anyways, for now I had other things on my mind. By the time we reached the master bedroom Sue and Melissa were both naked as well.

The three of us practically dove into bed together and quickly forgot about anything other than enjoying ourselves and each other.

• • • • •

It was probably some time past noon when the three of us woke up. We were laying together in the middle of the bed, a pile of intertwined arms and legs and bodies. The power was still out so Susan's bedside clock didn't work, and the house was kind of cold.

An hour later we were all cuddled together under a blanket on the living-room sofa, sort of assessing the damage from last night.

I said quietly, "So when Verothilas got sucked into the brooch, I think that released a huge blast of energy? Demonic energy, magic energy, whatever."

"Yeah," Melissa nodded. "That obviously hit all three of us, we all absorbed some of it. You got the biggest dose Mara, since you were closest, it went off right in your face."

Susan continued, "Melissa and I definitely got some of it too. And so did the house..."

None of us knew much about house repairs but the place seemed kind of screwed. It wasn't just a matter of resetting breakers or replacing fuses, the whole electrical system seemed to be fried. And without power neither the furnace or water heater were working. And there were a lot of new cracks in the walls and ceilings, not just in the basement but everywhere. Most of the windows were cracked too, but fortunately none of them had completely shattered.

"No word yet from Lily?" Melissa asked.

I hadn't heard a peep out of my demon friend since she finished the ritual last night. I knew she had to be still with me, since I was alive and stuff, but I figured she was in the body when it happened so she probably got an even bigger dose than me.

So far none of us knew yet exactly how we were affected, or if the effects were permanent. For me, the obvious thing was my horns and tail appeared and I couldn't make them disappear. For Melissa and Susan, as near as I could tell it just made them both more beautiful, in that way I couldn't really define. Like if they had magic succubus powers making them more attractive, then the blast cranked that up from a ten to a twelve.

With the power out we couldn't make coffee or breakfast, and without hot water we couldn't shower. And without the furnace, the house was going to keep getting colder. None of us felt like getting dressed though, and I wasn't prepared to go out anyways since I was stuck with my horns and tail.

I was about to suggest we try getting lunch delivered, when Lily finally woke up. It was like she suddenly returned and I was aware of her standing by the window, in front of the leather sofa. I could feel she was very happy, and her presence filled me with relief.

"Hang on," I said to my girlfriends. "I'll be right back."

I pulled myself inside, and threw my arms around her in a hug. "Are you ok? I was worried! Do you know what happened?"

Lily hugged me back then motioned for me to sit down on her leather sofa. She had a smile on her face but she apologized, "I'm sorry for disappearing Mara, I needed time to recover after the ritual. I'm going to take over so the others can hear what I have to say as well."

She stepped out into the body then addressed all three of us as she said, "Susan, Melissa, Mara, thank you all for everything you've done to help defeat Verothilas. Had I known there would be such a large release of energy from her, I would have warned you all. And I wouldn't have suggested doing the ritual here in your home, Susan. I'm sorry if any of you were alarmed. The important thing is we're all alive and unharmed, and things are going to be even better for the four of us going forward."

Lily didn't say anything about how the demonic energy affected all of us, but she did explain that before Verothilas was sucked into the brooch Lily read her mind and got a bunch of information out of her. One advantage of being eight thousand years old was you had time to amass a lot of money and property and stuff. And everything that used to belong to Verothilas was now Lily's.

So Susan wouldn't have to worry about her house, we could either afford to get it totally fixed up, or we could tear it down and build a new one. Or just buy something else instead. And I didn't have to worry about getting my savings back. In fact none of us had to worry about money at all. Lily also mentioned if any of us ever wanted to visit the UK we now had access to a few lovely properties over there where we could stay.

Sue and Melissa were quiet for a few moments as all that sank in, then Melissa spoke up. "Thanks Lily, that's all good news. But about that blast of demonic energy? It hit all three of us. Are we going to be ok?"

"You're all fine," Lily replied. "It would have been unhealthy, perhaps even fatal to humans, but you carry some of my essence within you. Rather than harm you, the energy has enhanced you."

Melissa was about to ask Lily to elaborate on that, but our demon friend anticipated the question. She sounded a little hesitant or nervous though, like she was worried we might be upset.

"Melissa, Susan, you were both part-succubus before. Now you are more so. And Mara, you have changed from being a human sharing a body with a demon, to being part demon yourself."

Lily sounded apologetic as she added, "That's why you can't dismiss the horns and tail using the spell I taught you. They aren't just a cosmetic addition, they're now part of your natural form."

"Cool," I replied. This revelation didn't bother me, I already enjoyed having them anyways. I wasn't upset about becoming part demon either, I figured there might be some fun benefits to it. First though I had to deal with some practical issues. "Except I can't just go around looking half demon all the time, people will notice."

Lily replied, "Don't worry Mara. I'll teach you how to hide them."

Melissa looked like she had more questions, but Susan spoke up next. I was worried she might be upset about the damage to her house, or about becoming 'more succubus' only two weeks after signing her deal. I was glad to hear she sounded happy instead, like she was in a good mood.

"We should probably get dressed and head over to your place? We can't stay here if there's no power and no heat. I'll have to figure out what I want to do about the house, but that can wait."

Melissa agreed, and added "Let's stop somewhere for breakfast. Or lunch. I'm starving."

If you're enjoying our work and you'd like to support us, please consider joining our patreon & get early access to bonus chapters, new chapters, and new stories!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

130