Chapter 20 – A Ford Wedding
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a banterful afternoon in the St. Mungo's tearoom with Fred, George, Terry, and Bill, we all returned to Grimmauld Place for a very Christmassy evening beside the cozy fireplace and huge Christmas tree. 

Harry and I cuddled beside the fire as he read one of his new Quidditch books and I streamed live on YouNow. I chatted to my followers and did a Q&A, almost the whole of the Hogwarts student body tuning in to watch. 

"Harry, say hi!" 

"Get that thing away from me." 

Then Sirius, Emily, and I sat around the kitchen table drinking Butterbeer, talking about the Insurgents and the Marauders, comparing our friendship groups and the shit we got up to in school. 

"Of course, your dad and I were the most iconic prankster duo Hogwarts has ever seen." 

"Nah, mate, that's me and Hopper." 

Then Draco and I prodded at the fairies on the tree together, making them screech with their tiny voices at us, flitting up and down the tree angrily. 

"Oh, Daisy-flower, they're so cute when they're angry!" 

"They bite like fuck when they're angry, Dragon - OUCH!" 

Then the Insurgents broke free of the house, getting into an intense snowball fight, and Sirius got in the middle of it, his great black shaggy dog coat splattered with white snow. 

"Take THAT, Softpaw! Oh, sorry, Padfoot." 

"WOOF!" 

The day after Boxing Day, Kylie arrived at the green. Mrs Weasley spotted her and her bodyguard when she was pulling the curtains together in front of the window in the drawing room. 

"Oh, she looks so confused, the poor dear." She said, bustling over to the door. "I'll fetch her." 

I snickered as I went over to the window to watch. Lit only by the street-lamps, Kylie was wandering around the snowed-over patch of grass, an extremely puzzled look on her face as she scanned the surrounding houses. 

"Don't go, Softpaw." Fred's voice came from behind me, and I jumped. "Please don't. I have a bad feeling about this..." 

I turned and tilted my head at him. "Why?" 

"It just doesn't feel right to me. You going and being someone else's date to a fucking WEDDING..." Fred glared at the wall. 

"What do you think is going to happen, Red?" I rolled my eyes. 

"I don't think, I KNOW. She's going to take you awa-" 

"Hey, Daisy Potter." 

Fred broke off, simmering. Kylie stepped into the room, cheeks pink from the cold, her dark hair tousled sexily. 

"You ready?" 

"Yeah, let me just say goodbye to the others." I grinned at her, darting out of the room. I hurried into the kitchen, where I informed everyone that I was leaving and would be back in two days, going round hugging everyone. Sirius and Harry squeezed me extra tight, Terry, George, and Draco following me back to the drawing room. 

"I can't believe you left those two alone in there!" George said excitedly. "The absolute drama that would cause!" 

"I'm excited to see it." Terry rubbed his hands together gleefully. 

"The situations you cause, Daisy-flower." Draco shook his head at me. 

I grinned. 

When we reached the drawing room, I flung open the door. Fred and Kylie were standing at opposite ends of the room, Fred glaring at the Ford while she smirked at him, her arms folded. 

"Aw, no epic shouting match for me to witness?" Terry pouted. 

"Terrible luck, babe." Draco patted him on the shoulder in sympathy. 

"Who would be shouting?" Kylie asked coolly. 

"You and Red, of course!" Terry said. "After all, you're both fighting over -" 

"Let's go, Kylie." I said quickly, reaching out for her. Kylie took my hand, sending Fred another smirk as we exited the room. 

"Hold on just a sec." I told her, and darted back into the room. I headed straight for Fred, standing on my tip-toes, and kissed him on the cheek. Immediately, the redhead flushed bright pink. 

"Godric, Red, get a grip. She's sucked your dick and you're blushing from a little kiss on the cheek?" 

I stopped and turned as I was about to leave the room. 

"What the fuck did you just say, Bushy?" 

George shrugged, smirking. I turned my burning gaze onto Fred, who was determinedly avoiding my eyes. 

"You TOLD them?" 

"Er -" 

"No. Don't even speak. Screw you!" I said, my insides twisting in anger as Fred struggled to find words. 

"Daisy, you coming?" 

I turned back to the door, fuming. I left the room as George and Terry cackled and Draco scolded his boyfriend, taking Kylie's hand and letting her pull me out of Grimmauld Place. 

~~~ 

"Woah..." 

I gazed around the foyer of the grand hotel Kylie and I were standing in. Gold and champagne glittered everywhere, giant candelabras flamed on every table, crystal and mirrors sparkled in every corner, and soft pink lace drifted in the enchanted breeze gently blowing through the room. Nymphs were singing in the corner, only slightly overpowering the loud sound of chatter coming from a room to the right with huge oak double doors, a plaque above them reading 'Grand Ballroom.' Inside, people were setting up for the wedding the next day, putting up decorations, cleaning, waving their wands to send the decorations flying up to the very top of the walls and ceiling. The delicious smell of candles scented like baked pastries reached my nose, and as I stepped forward, my interests peaked, Kylie laughed, taking hold of my arm. 

"We can't go in there yet, it's not all made up." 

"So? I thought you could go anywhere you wanted. You're KYLIE FORD." I said. 

Kylie smirked. "I can if I wanted. But it's not pretty enough for you yet." 

"For ME?" I gaped at her. "But - but -" 

"I don't care how stricken you are by this place right now." Kylie said, her eyes twinkling. "You'll be truly amazed tomorrow. Now come on, our room is waiting for us." 

I let her lead me up the stairs of the fancy wizarding hotel. Even the staircases were grand and sweeping, making me feel extremely overwhelmed and out of place in my hoodie and jeans. Kylie lead me to a suite at the very end of the first floor corridor, tapping her wand to the door, and it swung open. 

I gaped even more as I gazed around. The suite was huge. A king sized bed stood in the middle of the room, heaped with fluffy pillows, and a whole coffee table set was before the French doors, leading out to a private balcony with two deck chairs and a massive cactus. 

"Wait until you see the bathroom." Kylie said, a hint of amusement in her voice. 

"Why?" I strode forward, grabbing the doorknob of the other door inside. I opened it, and I was floored again. This place was really full of surprises, huh?

The bathroom was complete with two toilets, a bidet, a luxury shower that was more like a room than a stall, with a bench and waterfall shower head, a sauna, and a bathtub big enough to fit four people. Both the shower and bath had multiple taps, and personal care products had already been set out for us to use. So many different shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, serums, soaps, gels, perfumes... 

"Don't get caught up in all that now." Kylie warned me. "You've got an appointment!" 

"A what?" 

"An appointment! With the dress-fitter." Kylie grinned. "Don't worry, I picked out something very sexy for you." 

I bit my lip. Uh oh. I hope it's not TOO sexy... I want to make a good impression on her relatives. 

For no reason, of course! I don't know why I would want to impress them... not at all... 

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. 

"That dress looked gorgeous on you." Kylie said cheekily as the door swung shut after the dressmaker, locking itself. She stretched as she lounged on the loveseat, yawning. 

I grinned in spite of myself. "You really didn't have to buy me a whole-ass designer dress that probably costs more than my aunt and uncle's house. AND buy me accessories. AND buy me huge diamonds with those accessories. AND have it personally fitted to me by a professional -"

"Daisy, chill. All that stuff barely makes a dent in my bank account. More like a tiny, tiny scratch," Kylie smirked, "that is so small that you can only look at it under a microscope." 

"Okay, Godric, we get it, you're loaded." I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you want to do now?" Kylie asked, jumping off the loveseat. "I'm bored, let's do something fun." 

"You bore easily." I said, still buzzing from looking so amazing in that dress Kylie picked out for me. 

Kylie grinned. "Listen, my family knows I'm the mischievous one of the lot. Let's mess around." 

I looked at her in surprise. "That's good to hear. As you know, I myself like to fuck around a lot." 

"I do know that." Kylie said. "Which is why I think we should play knock-knock-run in the corridor." 

And a fun hour later, we had knocked on the doors of several of Kylie's relatives and family friends, and ran away laughing to hide around the corner as they peeked out of their doors, confused as to who had knocked. 

"That was hilarious." I said as we returned to our room, faces flushed and giggling. 

"Well," Kylie slid off her shoes and socks, "after that adventurous night, it's time to get a bath and go to bed, I think. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." 

I followed her into the bathroom, watching as she waved her wand, making fluffy pastel towels and cloths flutter to the floor and bench beside the bath, unfolding onto the ground, settling neatly in a pile for us to grab once we got out. Kylie lazily flicked her wand at the taps, and they all started pouring immediately. A heavily perfumed bath essence flowed from one tap; huge pink bubbles flowed from another; crystalised bath salts slowly tipped out into the steaming hot water, and a glittery blue liquid, sort of like a melted bath bomb, seeped into the water. A light green wisp fell from one tap, and a light orange from another, both settling gently into the thick floaty foam that was now completely covering the top of the bath. 

Kylie stopped the taps, gathering up a selection of luxury shampoos, conditioners, body wash, and face and hair masks and setting them on the bench beside the bath. 

"You wanna get pampered, princess?" She said with a teasing tone as she held up a bottle. 

"I wonder why you're not going to a spa to do this. Surely you rich people always have spas at your big fancy hotels?" I ignored her comment. 

Kylie grinned. "I'd rather have private time with you than have some stranger touch my body." 

"Fair enough." I shrugged. 

Together we undressed, laying our clothes on the bench, and slipped into the bath. I sighed as the wam water washed over my body, the water silky and soothing on my skin. The beautiful floral scent surrounded me as the green wisps surrounded my body, sinking into my skin. I gasped as a tingling sensation moved over my skin where the wisps were, and watched as my dead skin peeled off and vanished. 

"That's kinda gross." I said. 

Kylie laughed. "I know. It feels so fucking good after, though." 

She was right. My skin felt so soft in that bath, all the goodness from those taps sinking into me and soothing every sensitive or dry patch of skin I had, making my skin smooth and soft, making me smell like heaven. Speaking of heaven, I gently let my wings out, focussing on the sensation that I remembered from other people making them pop out, and settled them around me in the bath, letting the oils and essences sink into my joints and feathers. It felt so good that I moaned, Kylie watching me with a mildly interested look on her face. 

"So you're definitely an angel, then." She said. 

"Technically a half-angel half-human, but yeah, I guess." I said. 

"I wonder if a body wash or shampoo would work best on those feathers." Kylie mused. I shrugged, surprised that she wasn't questioning me further on it. "Hmm. Let's try shampoo." 

Kylie reached across and squirted some onto my wet hair and wings, massaging it gently into me. I relaxed under her fingers, letting her wash away any dirt or grease that might have been on me. Her fingers threaded underneath my feathers as she washed away the soap, and I groaned as they brushed against my sweet, sensitive spots. We both put on a hair mask, letting the moisturising cream sink into our hair and my wings, then washed it out and finished with conditioner. We washed each other's bodies, putting on each other's face masks, then washed everything off and stepped out of the bath, drying ourselves with the luxurious fluffy towels, Kylie waving her wand and making a soft powder pat itself all over our bodies. 

We slipped into dressing gowns and collapsed onto our bed, me feeling so refreshed after that intensely pampering bath. It felt like a personal spa treatment, except without a stranger pampering me; it was a hot girl. 

"C'mon, Daisy... time to sleep." 

~~~ 

I woke to a ray of sunlight falling across my face, and a quiet rustling across the room. I felt across the bed for Kylie, from where she was laying last night spooning me, but the bed was empty save for me and my bright white, freshly washed wings. I looked up. 

"Ah, right on time. I was just about to wake you up." 

Kylie was dressed in tuxedo robes similar to what she was wearing at the ball. Her suit was closely fitted, her trousers straight, her shirt ironed and crisp. She was fixing her lightweight black cloak to her shoulders as she glanced at me, beaming. 

"You're hot." I told her. 

"I know. C'mon, get into your sexy dress. I have a potion to tame your curls if you need it." 

I swung my legs off the bed, steadying myself on the bedpost as my morning dizziness overwhelmed me, then joined Kylie at the dresser. I yawned sleepily, changing into my underwear and running a brush through my hair thoroughly. My skin was still so smooth and soft from last night, and I sighed as I ran my hands over myself. 

Kylie looked at me in amusement. "You feeling yourself, Daisy?" 

I sniggered. "Sorry. My skin is just so good now." 

"Well, as pretty as your wings are, you might have to put them away." Kylie warned. "My family appreciates good skin. I don't know exactly how they feel about feathers." 

"Oops." I said, folding my wings back into my skin. 

Within a short forty minutes, we were ready for the ceremony. Kylie's hair was all gelled up sexily, and mine was combed through with the potion, making my curls soft and bouncy. I was wearing no makeup, as usual, as I don't believe in it plus I look gorgeous without it, and my dress was a princess-style dress with a poofy tulle skirt, a soft pastel pink with purple shimmers around the sweetheart neckline and down the short cloak pinned around my shoulders. 

We exited the room, Kylie staring at me as we swept down the grand staircase, me staring back because she looked so good in that tuxedo, and her bow-tie matched my dress so perfectly. 

"The ceremony is taking place outside." Kylie told me as she lead me out a set of double doors into the gardens. The day was dazzlingly beautiful from the moment we stepped out; the sun was shining and the sky was clear, not a single cloud in sight. 

"Wow." I gasped as I saw where the ceremony was going to take place. About fifty rustic benches were lined up in front of a pavilion decorated with flowers and gold and champagne lace. Fairies were buzzing amongst the lace threads through the benches and the arch; floating lanterns glowed with golden light leading the way up the aisle. 

"I'm a groomswoman, so I'll be standing at the altar with my sister." Kylie said. "Don't worry, though; I'll put you with my other sisters' partners so you guys don't feel alone. We'll have a good view of each other." 

She winked at me and I giggled. 

It wasn't long until every seat was filled; I was seated beside a woman only a few years older than me, her eyes and dark skin glowing, clearly from the same bath treatment as Kylie and I had taken (the orange wisp had sunk into our skin and made our eye colours brighter and more vibrant). She was very excited for the ceremony to start, bouncing her leg up and down eagerly, chatting to me about how this was her partner's older sister's wedding, and how she hoped her wedding would look like this someday. 

Kylie's sister joined her and her other sisters at the altar, wearing a similar tuxedo robe as my short-haired friend's. She watched anxiously down the aisle as the music started, and ten bridesmaids swept up the aisle towards them. 

Then came the bride. Her dad was leading her up, and the brunette bride was gorgeous and in tears. Her white ballgown glittered and swooshed as she walked, and I beamed as the couple read out their vows to each other, tears falling as they spoke. 

Then the female groom was kissing the bride, and the crowd was cheering. The girl beside me stood up, clapping, and I joined, watching as the couple swept back down the aisle together, the bridesmaids, groomswomen, and Kylie following. Kylie snagged me, taking my hand and pulling me after the crowd, and she took me into a classy-looking room just off the ceremony garden. 

"We'll have our drinks reception now." Kylie said, tugging me towards the drinks table through the throng. 

"Are we allowed?" I said excitedly. 

Kylie laughed. "Legally, no, but do my family give a single fuck? Also no. C'mon." 

I picked up a fruity cocktail as Kylie picked up a beer, and I sipped on the magical alcohol as my eyes wandered the room. Ambient lighting glowed around the ceiling, and floor-to-ceiling windows flooded the room with natural daylight. 

"Ah, there's my parents. Let's go!" 

"WHAT -" 

I tried to pull away as Kylie led me straight to her parents with a mischievous grin. I winced as Kylie stepped right up to the middle aged couple, first embracing her mother, then her father. 

"You alright, Mum?" Kylie asked. 

Her mother nodded, dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief. "Yes, my love, I am just very emotional from seeing your darling sister just marry the love of her life." 

"Your mother will be fine; just let her sob." Kylie's father said. "Who is this lovely young lady?" He extended a hand to me, and I took it. He shook it, hard, and beamed at me. 

I instantly relaxed. Okay, he's smiling. 

"This is my plus-one, Daisy Potter." Kylie said. 

"Oh." Mr Ford said, his eyes moving to my scar. Mrs Ford halted her sobbing for a moment, her gaze following his. "Daisy Potter. Why, I find it odd that we've never met." 

"Why's that?" I said, then hurriedly followed with, "Mr Ford?" 

"Well, we are both such important people in the wizarding world. Granted, my area of interest is entertainment, and yours is being a hero, so I can actually understand why our paths haven't crossed." Mr Ford nodded, his brown eyes twinkling at me. 

Mrs Ford blew her nose delicately, then turned her eyes on me. Just as Mr Ford's handsomely tousled, dark hair was identical to Kylie's and at least four of her sisters', Mrs Ford's eyes were the cool blue of my partner. Nice. Another person I can now tease with the same shit I get every day; 'you look like your father but you've got your mother's eyes.' 

"It's lovely to meet you, Miss Potter. Now, why is the girl your plus-one and not your partner?" Mrs Ford directed the second sentence towards Kylie, who didn't react to the question. Instead, she tilted her head with a tiny smirk. 

"Mother..." 

The conversation faded into the background as I noticed someone moving around outside the drinks reception room. Obviously, I'd seen bodyguards and security guards stationed and patrolling the area, but this person was familiar... 

Oh! She's in the Order. I've seen her before. And him. And - is that Bill? 

I craned my neck to see as the Order members peered into the room, then continued patrolling, hands inside their jackets, eyes moving over the grounds. 

Is this because I'm here? They feel like they have to protect me or something? 

As I looked over Kylie's shoulder, I caught sight of something that made my heart flutter. I was still very angry at him from this morning, after he had told his brother and our friend about the Room of Requirement, but seeing him still gave me butterflies. Fred was watching through the glass, his eyes lingering on me and Kylie, his gaze saturated in jealousy. He caught my eye and turned, his eyes sweeping the grounds, and kept walking, his hand tightly grasped around something in his jacket pocket. 

Why would they let Fred patrol with the Order? Is Fred IN the Order now? 

After the drinks reception, we were let into the grand ballroom for the actual reception. My eyes went wide with awe yet again. 

The whole massive room was lit up by about twenty chandeliers, each one hanging with huge crystals and diamonds. Lanterns on the walls were bursting with real flames, and fairies buzzed about the candelabra centrepieces on the tables. Little bubble shaped orbs floated around in midair, with tiny multicoloured lights glowing within. The fancy drapes around the room were also buzzing with fairies, and the top table stretched along the whole length of the grand room. 

"C'mon, we're sitting up there." 

"Seriously?" I said as Kylie led me towards it. "I thought only the bridal party are allowed up there." 

"That's normal weddings, with smaller budgets than ours. But our budget doesn't exist, so we can have a massive table for the whole bridal party and their plus ones to sit at." Kylie said, a hint of amusement in her voice. 

"You're always laughing at me inside that head of yours, aren't you?" I said accusatorially. Kylie laughed. 

"You just amuse me very much, Daisy Potter. Right, now shh, the speeches are about to start." 

The father of the bride went first, talking about his daughter, then Mr Ford. Kylie's sister made a speech about how lucky she was that she was marrying such a beautiful woman, and I felt Kylie's smirk on me after she said that. Then a few of the bridesmaids and groomswomen went, with Kylie saying a few words about how proud she was of her sister for finally getting her bride to agree to marry her, which made the whole room chuckle. Then some other family members and friends went, with a few aunts and uncles and grandparents making soppy, sentimental, or funny speeches, then finally the best man (well, woman). Her speech was the funniest; everyone was falling about laughing when the food came. 

The evening went by faster than I expected. The afterparty was insane; there were hundreds of people attending this wedding and the dance floor was packed. I was whisked away by Kylie's sisters for some dances, after which Kylie had to steal me back from them with a glare. 

But when the buffet came out as the evening was winding down, Kylie took me by the hand once again and led me out into the garden. 

"Aw, c'mon. I was looking forward to those sausage rolls." I pouted in disappointment. 

"Just... come here." Kylie led me further away until we were on the pavilion where the ceremony had taken place earlier. It had been cleared of any furniture, but the decorations were still up, and the fairies were glowing against the night sky above us. Stars were twinkling in the clear sky, and the music was still faintly thrumming along in the background. A soft ballad came on. Kylie gently placed her hands on my waist, and I slid mine up to her shoulders. She moved me around, gently rocking us under the stars as the music played. 

"I've been meaning to ask you something." Kylie said. 

I looked up at her. Her face was lit up only slightly by the multicoloured fairies flying about. 

"Daisy Potter... will you be my girlfriend?" 

My heart stopped. Be... her girlfriend? Fred had wanted the same, but he was mistaken; we were just friends. But Kylie... obviously there's romance here. She's been courting me, wooing me. And now she wants us to be exclusive... 

A bush rustled nearby, and I jumped. Kylie looked around, her wand out, but no further noises came. She looked back at me, her eyebrows raised. 

I beamed at her. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Kylie Ford." 

Kylie's lips unfolded into a grin, and she opened her mouth, about to say something, when the bush rustled even more. She whirled around, her wand pointed straight at it, as the bush shuddered. A shadow of a person sprinted away, and Kylie shot a jinx after them. 

"What a weirdo. Anyway, that's fucking awesome. Guess I can call you babe now?" 

She was smirking at me. 

"Among other things." I said. 

Her smirk got wider. 

Minutes later, and we were giggling as Kylie backed me into our hotel room, slamming the door behind us. She was kissing me, kissing down my neck, kissing down my chest. I ran my hands up and down her, pulling her cloak off, her blazer, her waistcoat, as we made out. Her hands ran along my dress, lifting up my skirts as her tongue swept around my mouth. 

"Why are we always getting down and dirty like this?" Kylie muttered against my lips. I giggled as I remembered our first time together, at the Yule Ball; I was in a big low-cut dress similar to this one. 

Kylie's mouth attacked mine again; I moaned into her mouth as her tongue slid over mine, her hands tracing my breasts, mine tugging at her bowtie and wrangling it off; unbuttoning her shirt frantically as we stumbled back onto the bed, her landing in between my legs. 

I managed to open her shirt but left it on, unbuttoned so I could see what was underneath. Kylie felt for my zip, tugging it down, and wrestled me out of the dress. I was left only in the lacy lingerie she had left out for me this morning. 

"Did you plan this?" I purred teasingly. Kylie grinned at me, confirming my suspicions. 

"Just lay back and relax..." She purred back at me, pushing me down gently onto the bed. I gasped as her hand took hold of my panties and pulled them off. I let my head fall back onto the pillows, sighing as I felt her kissing up my thighs. 

I moaned as I felt her tongue on me, licking me up and down. Kylie licked and sucked at me, making me gasp and moan and whine, and I grabbed her hair, tugging it and messing it up. Fuck, she was so hot. I gazed down at that hot face between my thighs, her sexy tousled hair, her sharp defined face, her cool eyes staring up seductively at me as her tongue licked slow and hard up me. 

"Mmm..." I moaned as her tongue teased at my sweet spot, making me squirm. 

"You like that, baby girl?" Kylie said thickly. 

"Yeah, so much." I said, my voice strained as I let my head fall back onto the pillows. I arched my back as her tongue fluttered over me, whining desperately. Kylie's hands pushed my legs apart, spreading them wide as her tongue slid over me, and I couldn't take the sensation anymore. I let go on her mouth, moaning loudly, grasping her hair in my fingers. 

"Mm. You're hot." Kylie informed me as she licked her lips, sitting up. "And delicious." 

I bit my lip as I sat up too. She was shimmying her trousers off. I watched as she kicked them off onto the floor, turning to me and pushing me gently off the bed and onto my knees before her, sitting on the bed with her legs apart, her sleeves pushed up. Her hair was messed up and her eyes were shining with desire. 

"Go on, princess. Lick me." Kylie said lowly. 

I whined and eagerly complied. I buried my face in her crotch, licking everywhere I could get my tongue, and even though I wasn't experienced, like, at all, I was enthusiastic, and apparently that more than made up for it. I tried to ignore the rather surprising burst of flavour on my tongue and sucked on her. Judging by Kylie's groans above me, I was making her feel good. 

"Ugh, take me... fucking TAKE it, princess..." 

Kylie's hands in my hair tugged me forwards forcefully, and I felt a rush of wetness flood my mouth as she groaned loudly and ground her hips against my face. 

She slowly released me, panting. I looked up at her, my heart hammering in my chest. Her cheeks were flushed and she was biting her lip. 

"Swallow my come, baby girl." Kylie purred, her eyes locked on mine, and I shuddered, doing as she said. "Mmm. Come up here." 

And next second, I was laying on the bed with Kylie above me, her fingers in me, pounding into me hard and fast, her sweaty hair flopping over her pink face, her eyes roaming my face and my breasts as she moved inside me. I cried out as she hit that sweet spot inside me, and exploded on her fingers. 

Kylie flopped down onto the bed beside me, both of us staring up at the ceiling and panting. A moment later I felt a hand gently trace over mine, and slip its fingers through mine. 

I turned my head sideways. Kylie was watching me, her darkened eyes tracing over my face, her lips smiling softly. 

"Hey, girlfriend." She said quietly. 

I smiled broadly back at her. "Hey, girlfriend."

1