Chapter 26 – Fun at Hogwarts
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having last week's lesson disturbed by the swamp of Stinkbombs right outside Umbridge's classroom, closing it off, we were back in full List swing. 

I purposefully arrived late, my hands in my pockets. Umbridge looked up at me, her head quirked; clearly asking for an explanation. 

"A witch is never late, nor is she early; she arrives precisely when she means to." I announced. 

I gained another detention. 

After taking inspiration from Theodore's antlers, we'd hexed Umbridge to sprout antlers onto HER head. Fred and George helped, and the four of us had managed to make it so that they were extremely hard to remove. She still hadn't found a cure by this lesson, and so Terry and I floated Christmas ornaments onto her antlers as she prowled the classroom, both of us sniggering uncontrollably. 

"Hem, hem." 

I jotted down a mark in my notebook. 

"Hey, guys." I said to the class loudly. "I'm the author of this textbook that we're using." 

"Wow, REALLY, Softpaw?" Terry said, equally as loud. "I didn't know!" 

"How come I didn't know that my own sister wrote a textbook that we're all learning SO much from?" Harry put his head in his hands. 

"Hem, hem." 

Another mark. 

"Professor, I need to borrow a quill." Terry said, his hand up. "I forgot mine." 

Umbridge sighed and tottered up to the front of the class to fetch a spare quill from the cabinet. I quickly darted up to her desk and removed her wand, replacing it with just a stick that I'd gotten from the Forest, and, "Aguamenti!" I hissed, adding a shit ton of water to her already watery tea. 

I dashed back as Umbridge turned around, heading back to Terry with a quill. I chucked her wand on the ground in the aisle between our set of desks and Floppy's. 

Terry immediately started chewing on the end of the quill, and I shot him a grin. 

Umbridge 'hem, hemmed' yet again, and we turned to the front. She was holding up the stick, her sickly sweet smile wavering. 

"Class, where is my wand?" 

Terry shrugged, and I pointed to the aisle. As she bent to pick it up, I whispered a charm, and when she said, "Everyone, return to your textbooks," her voice croaked like a toad's. 

She blinked, putting a many-ringed hand to her throat, and bustled back up to the front. She took a sip of her tea, and her face twisted in disgust. Terry, Kylie, and I sniggered loudly. 

Terry got his infamous spit-ball pack out from his school bag, and I grinned as he started making the spit-balls, shooting them out of his straw at Umbridge. I started folding paper airplanes and cursing them, and threw them at her too. 

"Miss Potter, Mr Boot, another week of detentions ought to do you some good." Umbridge said primly as my last paper airplane exploded as it made contact with her fluffy pink cardigan. 

"Thanks, Professor UmBanter." I said. 

I took out my Astronomy notebook and started solving the mathematical equations we were given for next class. Of course, Umbridge didn't like that I wasn't paying attention to the shitty textbook, so she stopped next to my desk and "Hem, hem,"ed. 

I made another mark. 

"Miss Potter, please return to the textbook." Umbridge said, her voice laced with coldness. 

"I'm sorry, Professor, but the textbook is useless." I said, and Terry spun around to me, a mock expression of shock on his face. 

"Why, Mr Slinkhard, how could you say that about your own work?" 

I grinned. "Of course, Mr Hopper. What I meant to say was that this entire course is useless, and it has no real life applications." 

"Miss Potter, that is enough. Turn and face the wall for the rest of the lesson, please." Umbridge said, and I complied, smirking. 

"Hey, wall. How's it going?" I said. "My day's going great, thank you for asking. What did UmBanter make you write on YOUR hand when you got a detention? 'I'm just a wall?' Wow. That's harsh." 

"Hem, hem." 

Another mark. 

Kurt was passing by the classroom, and I tilted my chair back on two legs, waving out the open door at him. "Hey, Kurt! What's up?" 

Kurt grinned at me. "Not much, Daze, what about you?" 

"Nothing much, just talking to a wall." I replied. 

"Hem, hem." 

Mark. 

I rifled in my school bag for some snacks, and started munching on a packet of crisps. CRUNCH. CRUNCH. 

"Hem, hem." 

Mark. 

Umbridge passed by my desk, and I got out my fly swatter, attempting to whack her with it. 

"Give it to me, Miss Potter." She reached out her hand for it, and I promptly licked the fly swatter, holding it out for her to take, beaming. Umbridge looked at it with thinly-veiled disgust, and turned away. 

I spotted Cedric passing by the door, and I waved wildly at him, him waving back and laughing. Colin did a funny dance past the door after him, and Fred, George, and Lee passed by in the other direction a minute later, and I yelled out at them, laughing, and the three called back, until Umbridge kicked out the doorstop, letting the door swing shut in their grinning faces. 

I looked at my watch and noticed that there were ten minutes until the end of class. I packed my textbook away and gathered all my stuff together in preparation for leaving. Umbridge glared at me. 

I counted so many more 'hem, hem's during the last ten minutes as more and more people turned to their neighbours and started talking. Terry returned his borrowed quill to Umbridge, all chewed up, and her expression of disgust was priceless. At the end of class, I stood up and announced the results of the grand total of times Umbridge 'hem, hem'med. 

"Twenty-two." I said. 

A few people nodded in a 'not-so-bad' way. 

Terry and I snuck into Ginny, Colin, and Louis's class, Katie, Leanne, Lewis, Kurt, Cho, Bonnie, and Connie's class, and Fred, George, Lee, and Cedric's class, and it took longer than we had thought for her to notice us all three times and kick us out. We were pleased to see that each of those classes were putting up a resistance to her too, causing almost as much trouble as our class (although nobody could top our List fiascos). 

The days went by quickly with so much fun to be had messing with Umbridge, and the Easter break was fast approaching. Terry and I fucked around in the corridors with Ever-bashing boomerangs and Screaming Yo-Yos; I hung out with Gabe and Cas in the Astronomy Tower, where nobody else went during the day, so that I could actually spend time with them without anybody asking questions; Fred, George, and I went into the Forbidden Forest to find some mouldy old logs and put flying charms on them, flying them through the Forest, sniggering all the while; I visited my devil Dad again, hanging out in his huge, dark, boiling-hot throne room; the Insurgents took note of the 437 banned objects on Filch's list on his office door and gathered as many of them as we could, making use of them in the corridors; Terry and I continuously pissed off Kylie's bodyguard; and I constantly wore my 'Daisy Potter - Disciplinary Hearing' Ministry badge everywhere, pinned to the front of my robes. 

"Y'know, I'm Daisy Potter, and defying my will is a crime worthy of life in Azkaban." I told the first years, who all looked scared as shit. "Now, go on, and give this to Professor Umbitch." 

The first years scurried off with a paper-mache toad that I'd made during Divination. 

"Merlin, Softpaw, that was mean." Terry cackled as I rejoined him, Draco, and Kylie. 

I shrugged. "It's true. They'll get life if they don't obey their overlord: me!" 

"What was it that Snape was making you do after class, Daze?" Draco asked after we all calmed down from our laughing fit. 

"Oh, Occlumency." I said. "It's a load of shit. He just looks through my memories and it makes me see Riddle more often in my head. My godparents want me to go back, but I don't want to. Fuck that." 

Kylie grinned. "Why would anyone want to spend extra time with Snape?" 

"Exactly." I said. 

"How could he see in your head?" Draco said. 

"Legilimency." I said. "Legilimens!" 

I pointed my wand at Draco, who exclaimed loudly, and a wave of images went through my head. 

The Sorting Hat shouting, "Slytherin!" ... A blond boy making out with a brown-haired boy underneath stands... Tipping out a prefect badge into his hand from a letter... Snape whipping open a broom cupboard to find Draco and a curly-haired girl with a scar on her forehead within... Arguing with a smirking Terry... Sending a letter in the Owlery... Watching a first-year me playing Quidditch from the stands, thinking, "She's the perfect image of a heroine... she's my heroine. Both in the sense of a hero, and of the drug." 

I pulled back from the spell, exploding in laughter. Terry and Kylie watched me, bemused, as I slumped forward, shaking and crying, as Draco flushed red, sighing loudly in distress. 

"What the fuck is she laughing about, babe?"

"Ugh. In first year, at her first Quidditch match, I, uh - had a cringey thought." Draco said carefully, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. 

Terry and Kylie looked at him expectantly. Meanwhile, I was still pissing myself laughing. 

"Uh -" Draco looked at his lap. "I... I thought that..." His voice went very quiet. "I thought that 'she was my heroine, in the sense of the drug...'" 

Kylie snorted. Terry stared at Draco for a moment, then exploded like me. 

I grabbed my puppy necklace that was hanging around my neck, and thought hard, 'Guys, you have to come hear what Draco just thought of, as an eleven year old boy.' 

Five minutes later, and the twins were striding around the corner, both looking inquisitive. Terry told them in between laughing fits what I had just seen in Draco's head, while Kylie and I watched, grinning. Fred and George similarly burst out laughing, and Draco hung his head in shame (though a smile was playing at his lips). 

Fred made to sit beside me on the windowsill; Kylie put her arm around my shoulders and drew me in closer to her. Fred stiffened. 

"Oh, no." I muttered as I saw Fred's head turn in our direction. "Oh, no. Please don't." 

"Am I allowed to sit here?" Fred said loudly. Everyone turned towards him. "Am I allowed to sit next to her, as her best friend?" 

Kylie looked at him haughtily. "I suppose so. If it's as her best friend." 

Fred growled; I got the distinct impression that he was about to stand up and challenge Kylie to a fight. 

I stood up quickly before this could happen. "Okay, guys, while you're all here, I thought it would be good to do it now. It was going to be the lesson in the DA after the Patronus Charm, but... well..." 

The four boys and Kylie looked up at me. I took a deep breath. 

"I thought it was time that you guys learned how to fight the Imperius Curse." 

And so the rest of the evening was spent in the unused girls' bathroom, with me placing half-hearted Imperius Curses on my friends, and teaching them how to resist them. 

"You have to have a strong will." I said, as George danced around the sinks. "You have to WANT to fight back. Your desire to not be controlled has to overcome the nice floaty feeling the Curse gives you... YES, babe, that's what I'm talking about!" 

For Kylie had just broken free of the Curse, halting her legs as I told them in my head to move. 

As the Easter holidays drew ever nearer, the pranks increased, and so did the drama. Floppy was discovered trying to get into Gryffindor Tower using Neville's lost list of passwords, and Fred, George, Terry, Harry, and Kylie accompanied me literally everywhere after that. 

And yet another date with Kylie at a high-end restaurant in London, at the top of a skyscraper - where she had booked out the entire restaurant, and we stepped out afterwards to a crowd of wizarding paparazzi flashing their cameras at us - ended in a sexy evening in her private dorm room. 

"You're so hot, baby girl..." Kylie purred as she pushed me down onto the four-poster bed. "Incarcerous." She muttered, pointing her wand at my wrists. My eyes widened as thin ropes shot out of her wand-tip, binding my wrists to her headboard. 

"Kylie..." I said desperately, tugging at my bindings. 

Kylie smirked at me, and dipped her head. Our lips met, and she devoured my mouth, her tongue swirling around mine, her hands moving roughly all over my body. She tugged off my clothes, ripping off my bra and panties, and she kissed down my body, reaching my crotch, and I yelped as her tongue swiped across me, making me feel so good. I struggled against my bindings, wanting to touch her so bad, to sink my hands into her hair, tug at it, pull at it as her tongue - 

"Uhhhh..." I moaned as I came on her tongue. 

Kylie made her way up my body, licking her lips. She was smirking down at me as she propped herself up, her biceps practically bulging on either side of my head. 

"You liked that, princess?" 

I melted at the sound of her smooth, rich voice. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed her toned body, her hot smirking face, chin wet with my come. She leant in slowly, pressing hot kisses to my neck, underneath my ear... I whined, lifting my hips up to grind against her, only for Kylie's hand to place itself on my hip and force it down firmly, all without her looking up from my neck. 

"Patience, baby girl..." 

Kylie's hand slowly touched all over me. Both of my breasts were firmly grasped, felt all over, and soon her fingers were sinking inside me. 

I don't know how long we spent in that bed, making love, with me all tied up, but it was the hottest night of my life. Her fingers moved inside me with such talent, making me shake and shudder, and cry out. Kylie hit every spot inside me, making me come so many times, all the while I was restrained, unable to touch her like I so wanted, unable to yank her where I wanted her, making the experience so much more desperate and passionate. 

And after my fourth high, my wrists were released, and Kylie kissed the burn marks softly, murmuring a gentle healing charm, and cuddled me softly to sleep. 

And during the Easter holidays, after a stressful day of panicked revision for the exams (on mine and Terry's part; the twins didn't care for their NEWTs, which were to take place after our OWLs), the twins encouraged us down to the Great Hall at midnight. 

"What d'you think they've - WOW." Terry gasped as we entered under my Invisibility Cloak. 

The Great Hall was lit up only by the stars in the clear night sky above us. Fred and George were lying across the Gryffindor table, watching the stars above. 

Terry and I joined them, folding our arms behind our heads, and we all lay and gazed up. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Fred said softly. 

I smiled. I reached down slowly, and took his hand. 

Terry took my other one and shifted, getting comfortable. "Okay, so, that constellation there is the Plough. Oh, and there's Capricorn... THAT one there is the queen, she was said to have been put in the stars because she was so vain..." 

The four of us lay there, watching the pale light from the moon and stars shining down on us, listening as Terry rattled off star facts, just appreciating each other's company. And in that moment, I truly appreciated the fact that I had three of the best friends in the world.

0