Chapter 20 C, part 3.
1.7k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20 C, Part 3.

 

       I was following behind Ashland through the main hallways and down wide flights of stairs. The house was far too large to see all at once. Once more, in the east tearoom, Ashland led us to the table, seats proffered to us by the waiting slave attendants.

 

       Shawl wrapped tightly around her. The Baroness said, “did you like what you saw of the house?”

 

       “It’s wonderful, everything I could hope for in a home.” Ashley said.

 

       “I do enjoy it Baroness Montfort.” 

 

       “Thank you, Exalted Lord Grayson, you are very kind to say so. You remind me of my late husband some.” The Baroness said, sitting herself up and focusing more. “Now, shall we discuss price?”

 

       “That would be agreeable to me, what did you have in mind?”

 

       “Horrible time of year to sell a house, and with Lord Crussol Evreux having his house up for sale at the same time as well. 7 mithril I think would be appropriate.”

 

       Looking at Ashley, I said, “Dear Baroness, that does seem low.” 

 

       “Yes, well I know it is shy by a few coins, but market and time dictate price. I do not want to wait until the spring season to sell and get more.”

 

       “What if I offered 12 mithril, if you left everything here as well.”

 

       “No, no…That is much to high Exalted Lord Grayson. I would feel I had robbed you at that price. Even with the furnishings, and bound house slaves; that price is much too high. 8 mithril.” 

 

       ‘This was odd…we were haggling in reverse….’ I thought. “9 mithril and I will go no lower. As well you will leave me all the enchanting equipment, keeping only what has sentimental value.” 

 

       “That…That is agreeable. Henry did love his tools, though I know he would want them used and not packed away. I will give you everything but his favorite devouring fountain pen.”

 

       “That is agreeable, you said there were house slaves, how many?” 

 

       “There are 12 currently, some with children.”

 

       Looking at Ashley, she explained, “quite unusual…It was a favored practice in the past. But as slaves do not increase the value notably, it fell from favor. They serve the house and owner but cannot be sold off.”

 

       “Very well then.”

 

       “Ashland, the deed please.” The Baroness said as Ashland produced a large parchment with names and crests stamped on it. The Baroness signed her name next to a crest that had been stamped previously. I Carefully folding the parchment after Ashland handed me the deed. 

 

       “Now all that’s left is to register payment with the bank then the assessors with the temple of Alleystra.” Ashley said with a wide smile. 

 

       “When I have received confirmation, I will be on my way to my country estate late tomorrow morning, if that is acceptable to you Exalted Lord Grayson?” 

 

       “Yes, that is fine. I suppose we should head to the bank and then the temple. It was a pleasure Baroness Montfort; I hope the country life does you well.”

 

       “Thank you, Exalted Lord Grayson, hope you find happiness in this house.” 

 

       Being led back to the front of the mansion, we entered the carriage once more. Timmothy spoke to the man in the rickshaw again, garnering me a small bow before he departed. Deed secured in hand; we headed to the closest Imperial bank. 

 

       “What was the man in the rickshaw about?” I asked Ashley while we traveled. 

 

       “Oh, that is just a property facilitator. They are required to be present by law but are mostly unneeded for the nobles. They help if a price cannot be agreed upon or if there is a dispute of some kind. They mostly work for the common citizens.” Ashley answered while she nestled into Milly.

 

       “Ah, I see. Alma, Iolanthe you did very well today, I am most happy with you.” 

 

       “Truly Master, thank you. Will Iolanthe receive a candle flame reward?” Iolanthe said with her head in my lap as I stroked her hair. 

 

       Thinking, I said to her, “no, I have things to do. However, when you and alma are back in our room abord the ship, you may pleasure each other. But no permanent marks or harm. In fact, you may start by kissing each other, if you would like? But only that, until you are back in our room. I want it to smell like the two of you when I visit next.” I said.

 

       “I would love to pleas Iolanthe, if it pleases Master.” Alma said, moving from my side. 

 

       “Iolanthe loves Alma, she is so good with her tongue, fingers and fire.” 

 

       “No fire Iolanthe.” I said as they began to kiss each other holding each other on the floor of the wagon.

 

       “Iolanthe will be pleased with out the burning, the tummy fire from Alma will be enough Master.”

 

       With the two kitsune distracted by each other, I could focus my thoughts now on what else I had to get done; it was just after 16:30. I would register payment with the bank, then register the manor at the temple of Alleystra, and then Ashley and I could do some shopping for the dungeon run tomorrow.    

       

       Leaving the kitsune entwined on the floor of the wagon passionately kissing, both Ashley and I went into the bank. The grandiose setting was almost the same as the other banks I had been in. The slave attendant retrieved a book with my name on it and went about confirming the transfer of funds. When she was done, I was handed a less elaborate title to the house with a confirmed receipt and stamp on it. 

 

       With Alma and Iolanthe still occupied with each other on the floor, we headed to the main registrar temple operated by the priestesses of Alleystra. The carriage began to be filled with the heady scent of the kitsune, and a blushing smile crept onto Ashley’s face. I knew she was beginning to get hot and bothered, but I enjoyed watching her squirm some.

 

       The main temple district was located where the harbor wall and the outer college wall met. Transitioning to the area was apparent as the forested and garden estates of the nobles stopped abruptly and massive temples took their place. Columns and marble, from white to midnight black, made the area glisten. Statues of lesser worshiped Gods and goddesses stood proudly in front of their temples. 

 

       “Oh, that is the main temple to Sippsie. The festivals there are, energetic and fun.” Ashley said with a blush. 

       

       “Are they? Been to many of them?” 

 

       “Just a couple, but I would love to go with you on the winter solstice. It can be quite festive and cozy.” Ashley said, biting her lower lip.  

 

       Passing the main temple courtyard, the space was adorned with statues of the goddess in numerous positions with the God Ack. Candles burned, and incense smoke wafted in the air. Priestesses were worshiping in front of the various statues, emulating their positions. 

 

       The carriage stopped by the front doors to a more official-looking building. It lacked the festive air the others had but was well organized so traffic could drop and pick up their passengers easily. Leaving Alma and Iolanthe still tenderly kissing on the floor of the carriage, Ashley, Milly, and I went inside.

       

         Great wood doors were opened by partial demi-humans in full uniforms of the Temple of Roxclou. The main room had a circular desk at which many attendant priestesses helped answer questions or guide nobles to their desired destinations. Walking to a free priestess, her dress matching everyone else. It was a light blue with darker blue trim accents. The back of the full dress, tailored to her form, was closed to the stiff caller that kept her head upright. The front was cut in a deep V shape, running from her caller bones to below her pelvic area. The V cut was held closed by delicate crossing ribbons running all the way up to the collar tied as a bowtie. 

 

         “Exalted Lord Grayson and Exalted Lady Wintershore, how wonderful to see you! The bank sent a runner informing us of your exciting purchase! The Superior mother Priestess Mesilla s awaiting you. I will guide you to her.” The young woman said, excited, happy energy flowing off from her that made me happy and relaxed. 

 

       Sashaying from out of the desk area, as another priestess took her place, the young woman happily beckoned us forward. Following through the main floor, polished wood and hallways leading in unknown directions passed.

 

       Turning down a hallway, efficiently spaced and sensibly lit, we came to a door of an office. Knocking politely, the voice of a woman came out. “Come in.”

 

       “Exalted Lady Ashley so good to see you again dear, and what a wonderfully handsome husband you have with you. Exalted Lord Grayson.” She finished with a perfectly demure bow of her head, eyelashes fluttering in humble submission.

 

       “Priestess Mesilla, I did not know you were here?” Ashley said, rushing and taking her hand in her own. They kissed each other lightly on the lips.

 

       “I was transferred here about a month ago.” 

 

       “That is a great promotion, I am so happy for you. Eric, she was the Priestess who taught me in Wintershore, about how to be a good wife! Come Mesilla meet my husband, Eric.” Ashley said, pulling her over to me and placing her hands in mine. 

 

       “It is an honor to meet the Exalted Lady Ashley’s, Exalted lord husband. Is there anything I can do for you, any burden you may have I will gladly shoulder for you? Any need you have; I will see it fulfilled.” Mesilla said, the rich brown of her hair falling over her shoulders as she pressed into my chest. 

 

       Her chest was barely held in by the ribbons of her priestess robes. She smelled of flowers, the sweet scent washing over me. My cock pulsed at her nearness and a flicker of a smile crossed her face. Ashely came up behind her, pressing us together harder. The second Priestess shut and locked the door, then came up behind me. 

 

       “There might be something we could do.” ‘A little break won’t be bad…Right?’ I thought. 

 

       Letting my coat fall to the floor and releasing my belt, Mesilla dropped to her knees, pulling my pants with her. Both she and Ashley hungrily gazed at my half-erect member. 

 

       Mesilla took my head in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the tip. The second Priestess ran her hands under my shirt and tunic, pulling them off over my head. The silk of her dress pressed into my back as her hands roamed over my stomach and chest. 

 

       “She is such a good teacher….” Ashely said from around the side of my cock. 

 

       The two alternated from diving down my length to kissing each other from around the sides of my member. I rested back into the sensation, the second Priestess supporting my weight. She kissed my neck affectionately as Ashley and Mesilla swallowed me. While they tended to my hard cock Ashley had untied Mesilla’s dress. Letting the ribbon loosen and allowing the dress to fall to the floor. 

 

       Working with mouth and hands, Ashley’s dress was taken off and given to Milly to hold. Wet spots were forming from her nipples on her top. 

 

       “Come Eric, I want to see as you take her.” Ashley said, pulling Mesilla up by the hair. 

 

       She moved her over to the table in front of the sofa and bent her over it. Taking her fingers from her mouth, she slid them into the bent-over Priestess. 

 

       “Yes, Lord Eric, the wives of Alleystra are always wet for the chosen of god Ack.” Mesilla moans out as Ashley slowly moved two fingers in and out of her proffered pussy. 

 

       Moving behind her, I gripped the slight curve of her hips; Ashley gripped my cock. Taking one last long suck of my erect cock, she guided me to the opening of her mentor’s pussy. Leaning in, I slid fully into her, the folds of her pussy wet with juices. The heat of her tunnel surrounding me as I buried myself in her. Slowly I pulled back to her entrance and dove in once more, increasing my speed.

 

       Ashley’s face was pressed to her ass, eyes transfixed by my plunging cock. “I…I… want to taste her.” Ashely said breathily, looking at me and opening her mouth wide, and sticking out her tongue. With no reason to deny her, I withdrew my nectar-soaked cock; sliding it along Ashley’s tongue and into her waiting throat. 

 

       She pulled with her mouth taking the juice from around my dick and swallowed deeply. Lapping at Mesilla’s hole and the head of my cock she guided me back into her. Milly had Ashley’s Dress in one hand, and the other was between her legs, under her shorts as she watched. The second Priestess held my back as I plunged into her Priestess.  

 

       “In…me… oh goddess yes…tower….” Mesilla said, mumbling to Ashley and me.

 

       Pushing me lightly back from her, Ashley took the trembling Priestess and laid her on her back on the sofa. Climbing on top of her, Ashley folded her legs up, pressing her Pussy firmly on top of the soaked Priestess. Grinding on her, the two were stacked in front of me. Their heavy breaths escaped from between their joined lips. 

 

       Resting my knees on the couch, I positioned my cock between their grinding pearls. Thrusting in amongst their leaking sex’s, I held the second Priestess and kissed her. Finding one hole then another, I dove over and over between the offered heat. Deep intakes of breath eliciting moans as tight rosebuds unfurled for my girth. Slick nectar-coated caves hosted my hardened cock; the openings never left unattended by the massaging hands of the second Priestess. Lubricating everything with her dipping fingers. 

 

       My balls twitched as I came closer to emptying as the Priestess next to me said, “fill your wife’s pussy or ass, give her all your seed Exalted Lord.”

 

       “Fill me husband…fill me….”

 

       Pulling from the clenching walls of Mesilla’s ass, I buried myself in Ashley’s pussy. Letting my cum flow out, I pressed deeply into her, driving her hard into Mesilla. Sinking all my seed into her throbbing pussy.

 

       Laying over the top of Ashley, I felt the second Priestess come up from under me. Lapping at my balls and anything else she could suck or tongue. 

 

       Pulling out of Ashley, I fell onto the couch next to them. With glassy looks on their faces, Mesilla and Ashley set about cleaning my cock with their tongues. Joined by the third Priestess, I watched as they cleaned me, and Milly finished herself again under her shorts, which were soaked with her juices and leaking milk. 

 

       “Set that down and come here Milly.” I said, letting the three work on me. Milly sat next to me, and I suck on each of her offered nipples. 

 

       ‘Sex and a snack, sounds good to me….’ 

 

       Clothes back on and hair rearranged Ashely, and I sat across from Mesilla’s desk. A happy flush filled everyone’s face as the paperwork was notarized and finalized. 

 

       “I am so glad you got the Estate you wanted; I hope you love it.” Mesilla said, handing me my copy of the deed. 

 

       “I can’t wait to have it furnished and livable.” I said.

 

       “Oh yes, and we will have a grand welcoming ball as well.” Ashley said, holding my hand. 

       

       “I am so happy for you Ashley. Let me know if you are going to officiate your marriage, I would love to be there.”

 

       “I will, and I think this will be a permanent match with Rachel, Eric and me.” Ashley said, beaming.

 

       With lingering kisses, we left the office, shown to the front door by the helpful Priestess. Back in the carriage, we found Alma and Iolanthe still interlocked, grinding, and kissing each other’s neck. They were lost in each other and seemed to be enjoying themselves immensely.

 

       “We did it! we got a house!” Ashley said with a happy squeak. 

 

       “We did, now all we have to do is get somethings for tomorrows dungeon run, and we can go home and relax. Did you need anything, I have to get some warm gear for Sasha and Milly?” 

 

       “No, I have something for the cold…freezing level…UGHHH.” Ashley sighed out. 

 

       “Are Allie and Brie going to come as well?” 

 

       “Oh yes, but they have weapons, armor and a simple warming enchantments. The enchantments are on their panties, Imperial tailoring does a wonderful job.” Ashley said offhand. 

 

       “That’s where I was thinking of heading next.” I said, leaning out the window and shouting to Timmothy, “To Imperial Tailoring.” 

 

       “Right away Master Grayson.” He Said as he directed the centaurs pulling the carriage.

 

       Entering the shop, I was greeted by the same pale demon-looking demi-human. He assisted me in finding the best-enchanted warming underwear for Sasha and Milly. I also got some for everyone, just in case, including myself. A few platinum pennies later, I had all of the enchanted warming panties and underwear I could need. They also regulated thermal body temperature within a reasonable range. 

 

       I also got a piece of cloth that could attach to the inside of my faceguard and would regulate temperature and filter out some poisons, gases, and the like. 

 

       I then had Timmothy take me to an enchanting supplier. I was going to have to get a few things. I did not need much with my skills and magical affinities but seeing how things were normally done would allow me to blend in better. 

 

       “Timmothy, I need to buy some enchanting supplies.” I said as I climbed back into the carriage.

 

       “Right away Lord.” Came his replay as he closed the door.

 

       Radisson enchanting was the store I entered. Ashley having decided to wait in the carriage with the others. The tinkle of a bell let the shop attendant know I had come in. Rows of shelves held fine paper and parchment. Hardened clay tablets with soft faces wear stack near the walls. Metal discs of every type and size sat in baskets or were stacked like dinner plates. Tools and small potion vials arranged neatly and clearly labeled could be seen. 

 

       “Good evening Exalted Lord how may I, Allen, Serve you.” The male elf attendant said. Fine black hair accentuating the angles of his face and slightly pointed ears.

 

       “I need supplies for enchanting at the college.”

 

       “Wonderful a new enchanter, we have just the thing. We have a basic, standard and advanced supply and tool kit for the Exalted ones at the college.”

 

       “That should be what I need. The standard one.”

 

       “Very well Exalted Lord, right this way they are in the back.”

 

       Standing at the counter for a moment, Allen came back with a large leather bag. Reminiscent of old doctor bags from Earth, but twice the size. Ringing me up, I paid the hefty price of two mithril for the supply kit. With reassurances that the bag had everything, I could need for most enchanting. 

 

       With the light beginning to fade, I climbed back in the carriage, having stowed my supplies in my ring. I was going to see about what was in it later, but from a quick glance, there were; engraving tools, quills, parchments, tablets, metal disks, mithril, gold, and silver ink. There were stones and even the standard three enchanting text they used at the college to teach.  

 

       Leaving the carriage, I said, “Alma and Iolanthe have fun tonight in our room.”

 

       “Iolanthe is so hot I am burning for Alma’s touch.”

 

       “I can’t wait to pleas her, and her me, Master. We will fill our room without sent.” Alma said between their soft kisses. 

 

       “Good. Timmothy, take them to the boat, then return the carriage.”

 

       “Very well Master Grayson, I will send Thera in the morning to see if you require anything.”

 

       “Wonderful, have a good night Timmothy.” I said, locking arms with Ashley as we headed back into the college. A much wetter Milly following behind us. 

 

       Through the lobby and up the elevator to the second layer of the tower, we entered our apartment once more. Strafa had outdone herself as the place positively reeked of the wonderful spices and cooked meat she had been making. Back in the comfort of my new home, I checked my watch.

 

20:30. 

 

       “Your back! Mistress, Master!” came the cheerful voice of Strafa as we walked past the kitchen.  

 

       “It smells wonderful Strafa, have you been cooking all day?” I asked.

 

       “For you master always. I will be done with everything later tonight.” Strafa said. Her short shorts and tank top thoroughly stand with spices and their cooking goodness. 

 

       “How did the estate hunt go?” Rachel said from where she was working at the dining table. She had papers lain about, and Allie was behind her rubbing her shoulders.

 

       “WE GOT ONE! IT’S THE BEST! EEEEE!” Ashley gushed out, running up to Rachel and hugging her and Allie. She tried bouncing, but the chair made that a too awkward motion.

 

       “Really! That’s great. I didn’t think you would find one so fast. Now I want to see.” Rachel said, slightly surprised.

 

       “I told you, secrete Sippsie challenge. We are totally in a blessed marriage. We even had sex with my old mentor Mesilla today while doing the paperwork. EEEEE!” 

        

       “Really. The priestess of Alleystra?”

 

       “Really, though now she is a mother superior priestess.”

 

       “That’s wonderful! I can’t wait to see it.” Rachel said, getting up from her chair and kissing me and welcoming me home with Ashley’s happy embrace around the two of us. 

 

       The rest of the night, we talked about the house while we all ate in the sitting room together. Ashley was much too excited to sleep until we all piled on her bed. Legs crossing each other, arms buried, the nine of us piled on each other. Having saved a spot for the hard-working bunny, I pulled her close to me when she joined us after finishing in the kitchen.

 

       I fell asleep to the twitching of soft ears and tails. The smell of spices pressed firmly into me.   

 

       

All right folks, you read it again, awesome.

Shout out all of you supporting me on Patreon, thank you it really does help.

 

So Alma and Iolanthe? How do they come across?

Iolanthe is supposed to be severely dissociated from her time as an abused slave. Also the programing she got was fire was used for punishment and pleasure.

Alma is supposed to be less “Crazy” but extremely compliant.

 

How are they coming acrost as you read them? What do you think of erics response to them.? let me know in the comments if you want.

 

Thank you for reading as always!

 

Also I put some maps up on my Patreon if you want to look at them.

 

For those of you interested in the temple dynamics

 

 

Roxclou’s temple deals with most new slaves. The slave priest/priestesses run the breeding halls, train/tame new slaves, take care of the slave duties at the other temples. So, slaves at Sippsie’s temple would be required to participate in a sex act if directed, but cant take donations directly for Sippsie. There is one “free citizen who is head of Roxclou’s temple, and they are a Priest of god Ack also.

 

Sippsie’s priestesses are all free citizens/nobles/exalted nobles. Its kind of like a brothel, but the positions are honored. Births by priestesses for the nobility are seen as legitimate children, just like the children of consorts. The only exception is in first born male children to wives.

 

 

Alleystra’s priestesses are responsible for a lot. They educate young girls and boys, but mainly girls. They teach them reading and writing, math, accounting, how to run business, logistics of running a house, business or for the military. They also teach sex ed to young girls, how to take care of themselves, what expect going through puberty. How to get pregnant and avoid it. also, how to be a “Good Wife.” They are also considered all brides to the god Ack and his chosen. So, they only act the way they did with Eric to Exalted Lord’s and ladies. They keep the records of the empire and run most everything, they also offer “counselling” to newly married couples and groups. their dress is an alteration of the traditional wedding dress of the empire. The wedding dress has no high collar and is cut in a V in the back down to the butt and laced the same.

 

Ack is all priest, Each other temple serves them. they are all personified sort of like the god Ack and treated as such. There is more here but it revolves a lot more with the plot so I’ll leave it out.

 

There are other minor gods/Goddess and temples. More about them later.

 

Hope this makes it a little easier to understand

 

 

47