Chapter 22 A
1.5k 12 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22 A. 

 

       My left leg plunged into an ice pool, the freezing water threatening to remove the limb. Snow and ice swirled in my vision. I jerked awake, a shiver running up my leg. It was draped over the side of the bed, exposed to the slight chill in the room. The rest of my body was warm under the blankets. I had rolled over Sasha in the middle of the night and was on the edge of the bed. 

 

       I fell out of bed, smoothly getting to my feet. Bare chest and legs quickly adjusting to the cool of my room. It was Harness, Thursday by this world’s calendar. Sasha was wrapped around Milly, the lump of their bodies gently rising and falling within the confines of their sleep.

 

       I went and showered, getting partially dressed afterward.   

 

5:00

 

       Strafa’s bunny ears perked up as I walked out of my room, “good morning, master.”

 

       “Good morning Strafa, you look well-rested. Any Cossa?”

 

       Pouring a mug, she handed it to me. Her midriff was bare under her halter top. Her off brown bushy tail resting on the top of her short shorts. She went back to prepping for breakfast as I turned and headed out onto the balcony. I had points to distribute, ‘level before sex,’ I told myself as I took a seat.

 

       I had gained nine levels in the dungeon. That left me with 36 points to place into my attributes and 9 points for each ability, skill, and spell. I was level 40 now and had 100XP toward the 100,000 that I needed for level 41. If I placed all 36 points in my mana capacity, I would have 940 mana to work with. With 23 mana a second being restored, it would only take 4 seconds to completely refill. My other stats were high enough with the boosts from my armor. It was time to play to my strengths.

 

       I placed all 36 points into my mana capacity, waiting a few seconds to feel the full magnitude of my power course through me. I saved the ability points; I would have to buy some new ones to invest in. I placed the nine skill points in enchanting, but it did not move from the rank of journeyman. Of the spell points, of which I had 14, I saved; in case I needed one of my lower affinity spells to get a boost in power.

 

-Individual statistic sheet-

Spoiler

Individual Statistical Analyses.

 

Name: Exalted Lord Eric Grayson.

Race: Human.

Level: level 40 100xp/100000.

 

Health: 100 percent.

Mana capacity: 940.

Mana regeneration: Error…Max [23 mana per second.]

 

Attributes: 4 points per level. 0/36

Strength: 20. (40)

Body: 21. (84)

Speed: 25. (50)

Dexterity: 20. (40)

Mana capacity: 94.

Mana regeneration: 20.

Charisma: 30.

 

Affinities:

Arcane mana manipulation: 100 percent.

Earth: 100 percent.

Fire: 100 percent.

Air: 50 percent.

Water: 50 percent.

Life: 85 percent.

Death: 15 percent.

Light: 85 percent.

Shadow: 75 percent.

Space-time: 25 percent.

Summoning: 25 percent.

 

 

Abilities: 1 per level. 9/9

  1. Graceful doge: 10 out of 10. Passive. Increase balance, doge chance, area awareness and all movement actions.
  2. Saving heal: 5 out of 10. Passive. If health drops to zero and death is activated instantly heal for 50 percent. Once per day.
  3. Resurrection: 8 out of 10. Passive and active. If ability holder dies automatically resurrect to 60 percent health(secondary), limbs are not regrown. Activate on a corps that had been dead for less than three hours to revive. Revived party has skills returned to journeyman, spells set to level 10 and Base level set to 10.
  4. Inspect: 10 out of 10. Active. Used to identify objects, people, animals, monsters, beasts, and void horrors that have crossed over into the system. Ability level superior.
  5. Linguist: Level 10 out of 10. Grants the capability of speaking any langwidge that is heard; langwidge must be within human vocal cord range. Allows for the complete automatic translation of heard languages into one’s native understanding. Allows for reading and wright of foreign languages as long as the wielder of the ability could read and wright beforehand.
  6. Increased cum load: Level 3 out of 10. Increased maximum volume of cum. your balls and prostate glands have increased in density providing three times the amount of normal cum.

 

Skills: 1 per level. 9/9

Enchanting: journeyman, create normal enchantments, initial cost and sustaining cost average.

  • Center of the water way: this enchantment when placed on the steering device of a water vessel will keep the vessel equidistant from land. The initial cost of activation is 250 mana, the sustaining cost is 30 mana per minute.
  • Hydrostatic Propulsion: This enchantment allows for the use of water to provide high torque thrust when enchantment location is under water. Mana cost: 1 mana per minute.
  • You have created an enchantment:
  • Kinetic thruster. This enchantment when supplied with personal mana will create a moderately efficient thrust. .1 errorr… .1 mana per 1 … formulating … 1 mana per second per .5 meter per second.

 

Tailoring: Novice. Create basic clothing and other items made from cloth.

 

Mapping: novice. Can draw and read maps.

 

Longsword: Journeymen: The fundamentals of long blades are understood. Fighting styles of different types of blades are condensed. A small amount of mana is infused in ones sword to improve edge quality and durability.

 

Gardening: Journeymen: Proper gardening techniques are understood. Soil nurturance, acidity, moister level, mana density and plant dispositions are known. Can create gardening tools from mana. 

Herbalism: Journeymen: Wild and cultivated herbs can be gathered and grown. Pastes, poultices, teas, brews, tinctures and essence oils are known. Mana can be used to stabilize the effects of herbs.  

Alchemy: Journeymen: Basics of powders, potions, elixirs and pills are known. Drying, distilling, sublimation, concentrating, condensation, refining, balancing, aging, antimonnation and fulminating are understood. Can use mana to create even heating and cooling, as well standard weights and measures. 

 

 

Junk skills:

  • [Breathing, walking, blinking, hand waving, knot tying, sitting, sleeping, bowels movements, urinating, itch itching.]

 

Spells: 1 per level. 14/14

Arcane mana manipulation:

  1. Fuse: Base cost: .1 mana per square inch of material to be atomically bodied. Level 1.
  2. Butcher: Base cost: initial cast 10 mana 1 mana per pound per second. Level 11.
  3. Cut: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per inch cut (2.5cm), area twenty feet, (6m). Level 1.
  4. Arcane shield: Base cost: Error… .1 initial mana, .1 mana per second. Level 10.

 

Fire:

  1. Candle flame: Base cost: Error… 0.1 mana per, minuet.
  2. Metal shaping: Base cost: Error… 10 mana per second.
  3. Purify: Base cost: 5.1 mana per square inch. Level 1.
  4. Campfire: base cost: Error… .1 mana per minute, fire must be in a hearth or pit. Level 1.
  5. Fireball: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per casting. Level 1 +8.
  6. Flame whip: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per foot of flame whip, .1 mana per second per foot. Level 1.
  7. Plasma beam: Base cost: Error… .1 initial mana, 15 mana per second channeled. Level 1

 

 

Earth:

  1. Stone spike: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per inch of spike. Level 1.
  2. Collect element: Base cost: N/A. collect desired element from surrounding area one quarter mile spherical, one-half mile spherical. Level 1, 2.
  3. Fertilize soil: Base cost: .1 mana per cubic foot of fertilized soil.
  4. Clean: Base cost: Error… .1 mana per square inch (2.5cm). Level 1.

 

Air:

  1. Shuriken wrath: Base cost: 42.5 mana. Level 2.
  2. Yarn spinning: Base cost: .1 mana per second of spinning, level 1, 2.
  3. Weave: Base cost: 5 mana per 10 seconds of weaving. Level 2.
  4. Lightning bolt: Base cost: 75 mana, error… 1 mana per second channeled lightning. Level 1.

 

 

Water:

  1. Nutritious water: Base cost: 5 mana per oz of species-specific nutritious water.
  2. Ice spear: Base cost: 35 initial mana, error… .1 mana per 1mile per hour (1.6Km an hour). Level 1.

 

Life:

  1. Analyze body: base cost: 3 mana a second. Level 1.
  2. Focused healing: Base cost: 7.5 mana per second. Level 10.
  3. Mass healing: Base cost: 12 mana per second, area a ten-yard radius. Level 1.
  4. Manipulate plant: Base cost: 4.5 mana per second of movement. Level 2.
  5. Rapid growth: Base cost: .1> <100 mana per second of growth depending on plant or animal complexity. Level 1, 2.
  6. Invigorate: Base cost: 15 mana to boost usable cellular energy in target.
  7. Sleep: Base cost: 12.75 mana on willing target, mana amount varies. Level 1.
  8. Paralysis: Base cost: 3.75 mana per 10 seconds. Level 1.
  9. Mass Paralysis: Base cost: 7.5 mana per 10 seconds; area a 10-yard radius. Level 1

 

Light:

  1. Mana eye: Base cost: 5 initial mana, .5 mana per ten seconds. Level 9.

 

Space-time:

  1. Internal Dimensional Expansion: Base cost: 300 mana per cubic inch of extradimensional storage. Level 1.

 

 

Soul bound items:

     Imperial Royal Bank identification card: Grants access to your account at any Bank certified shop. May only be used by the soul bonded individual.

 

Enchanted Storage Ring: Finally crafted. 1 mana to store or retrieve item. Auto object tracking. 100 feet (30.5m) cubed. Bonded.

 

Inlaid mithril master slave band: Exceptionally crafted. Bonded. May hold the contracts of 125 slaves. Slaves cannot be stolen or cross subjugated. Enhances slave bond. Price: 96 platinum coins

 

Dungeon instants tracker: This chain allows for the individual entry into the Dungeon of the Legion within their own instants. Levels can only be reached with appropriate tag. Party tags allows for individuals to enter the same instants. Soul bound item

 

 

Bound slaves:

     Sasha Whitetail: Kitsune, female. Age 23; revives 7. Level 21.

     Milly: Boviness, female. Age 19; revives 4. Level 8.

     Zora: Minobous, female. Age 26; revives 16. Level 6.

     Holly: Minobous, female. Age 22; revives 12. Level 7.

     Timmothy: elf, male. Age 172, revives 212. Level 16.

May: elf, female. Age 43, revives 6. Level 13.

Tamara: elf, female. Age 35. Revives 16. Level 8.

  1. Child: Maestra: elf, female. Age 2. Revives 0. Level 1. ½.

Ray’me’a: elf, female. Age 20. Revives 2. Level 6.

Amber: elf, female. Age 28. Revives 3. Level 15.

  1. Child: Tera: elf, female. Age 4. Revives 0. Level 1.
  2. Child: Trix: elf, female. Age 2. Revives 0. Level 1. ½.

Candace: elf, female. Age 23. Revives 8. Level 12.

     1.Child: Brin: elf, female. Age 2. Revives 0. Level 1. ½. 

     Dryads 8.

           Anya: dryad, female. Age 289. Revives 228. Level 14.

     Nymphs 6.

           Brith: Nymph, female. Age, 47, Revives 5. Level 6.

     Ferries 14.

           Thera: Friary Queen, Female. Age 87. Revives 77. Level 7.

     Kitsune.23 + 6 kits

           Mizzy: kitsune, female. Age 24. Revives 87. Level 1.

           Alma: Kitsune, female. Age 19. Revives 212. Level 1.

           Iolanthe: Kitsune, female. Age 20. Revives 326. Level 1.

 

 

 

feather steel Chainmail leather armor set: Quality: finely crafted. Scarcity level: common. Well-made medium armor. Leather with chainmail, this armor provides excellent protection from slashing. 

 

feather steel long sword. Quality: finely crafted. Scarcity level: uncommon. An enchanted long sword made from feather steel. This sword possesses the three most common enchantments durability, clean and sharpen.

 

Pocket watch: Quality: Superb. Scarcity level: Unique.    this pocket watch is set to Imperial standard time. The fine mithril parts allow for an acceleration enchantment. Acceleration: movement speed is increased by three times for five minutes once a day. 

 

Small mana crystal: Mana Capacity 200. Mana recharge rate: .14 per minute. Quantity: 4.

    

     Medium mana crystal: Mana Capacity 800. Mana recharge rate: .55 per minute. Quantity 2.

 

     Large mana Crystal: Mana Capacity 2000. Mana recharge rate: 1.39 per minute. Quantity 1.

 

Potion: Sobber up: Quality: good. This potion is used to sobber up after a night of drinking. This potion has had the sobering effects lengthened to purify intoxicants form the body for longer periods of time. Duration: 30 minutes.]

 

Opium powder: Quality: Pure. A pure opium powder that can be ingested to relive symptoms of pain. 225 grams.

Cossa pill: Quality: Pure. Cossa extract compressed into pill form. Increases alertness and fights of sleep. Times 30.

Distilled dungeon spirits: Quality: 60%. A rich oak flavored spirit to be enjoyed. Bottles 1.

 

           Dungeon letter: A letter addressed to Exalted Lord Eric Grayson.

 

           Potion: Warm-blooded reptile: Quality: Refined. This potion is made from refined blood. Effect: keeps the body at optimum temperature in hot and cold climates. Does not prevent burning from fire or cold. Duration: 30 minutes. Times 6.

           Engraved snake rib: Quality: Finely crafted. Scarcity: Rare. This rib is enchanted with a magical shield projection. Activation: 35 mana, up to 3 mana per second.   

 

       Sha’vala armor: Quality: exquisite. Scarcity: Rare. This armor is worn by the Sha’vala knights on the fourteenth level of the dungeon of the legion. Renowned for their speed and power, the armor is crafted to enhance the nocturnal powers of the Bloodounara and not hinder their speed of movement. Breastplate: Body enhanced times four. Helm: Impact dampening. Greaves: Speed enhanced times two. Cuisse: dexterity enhanced times two. Vambrace: strength enhanced times two. Pauldron: Impact dampening. When the set is worn together, impact forces are reduced by half. Price: 1 mithril and 85 gold coins.

 

     Mobius gel belt: Quality: Exquisite. Scarcity: Rare. The Mobius belt automatically attaches weapons and items placed to it. It can be shaped into any kind of body attachment point. Price: 12 platinum coins.

 

     Isan’s Kite Sheild: Quality: Exquisite. Scarcity: Rare. The shield will follow the wear of the parent ring and automatically guard the wearer. Distance 3 meters. If the shield is deformed or broken will repair itself with ambient mana. Price: 14 platinum coins.

 

     Throwing knives: Quality: finely crafted. Scarcity: common. Steel throwing knives. Times 6. Price 60 silver.

 

     Steal throwing spear: Quality: finely crafted. Scarcity: uncommon. Steel throwing spear. Times 4. Price 1 gold coin.

 

     Dieanus’s spear: Quality: Exquisite. Scarcity: Uncommon. The spear is laced with mithril and allows for spells to be channeled through it to the tip. Price 23 platinum coins.

 

       Obsidian troll cloak: Quality: Finely crafted. Scarcity: Unique. This cloak is made from the self-healing skin of the obsidian troll. Auto repairs self.

 

Mana distortion ring. Quality: Exquisite. Scarcity: personalized. Customized for Eric Grayson, this ring distorts the mana flow from mana use. Making it nearly impossible to decern the mana use or type.

 

Divine Quest: From: The Goddess Sippsie. Complete my tasks to know the pleasure of the flesh and how to best serve your master or husband.

     Female:

  1. Discover your pearl above the lips of your flower and find the way to your own bliss.
  2. Taste the petals of another flower and drink of the nectar.
  3. Taste of the stem of power and drink the sap; collect the sap in under five turnings of a minute glass.
  4. Take into your flower the form of the stem and coat it in your nectar.
  5. Take into your flower the stem of someone close and receive its sap.
  6. Ride a lover in the hay and in the open fields, while the summer sun warms the sky, know the tender kiss and the pains of goodbye.
  7. Unknown to you and unknown to them the secret nectars mix.
  8. Quickly plowed is poorly sown but the seasons time can be demanding.
  9. Done one way then another yet there’s more, twice you must think to bend the stem toward the sun again for nectar and sap to mix.

 

Many blessings these shall bring. Some know now, some in time, others hidden as if blind.

[collapse]

 

Sitting back, I watched the sunrise, going over what I needed to do for the day. There was a class I had to attend, the breeding halls, my new home to check on, enchanting to be done, and so much more. It was going to be a long day. 

 

Thank you for reading and thank you to my supporters!

 

 

Should Eric go into the dungeon alone?
  • yes. Votes: 61 59.8%
  • no. Votes: 15 14.7%
  • Just with his slaves. Votes: 26 25.5%
Total voters: 102
33