Chapter 22 D
5k 28 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R-18. Warning: chapter contains nonconsensual sex/rape.

Main plot points for those who don’t want to read, Spoiler:

Spoiler

Eric gains new breeding slave. Lamia, Salieshie.

            Illustrate the cruelty of the nobles towards beast kin.

            Homosexuality: elude to how homosexuality is handled in the empire. While lesbian/bi female relationships are quite normal and seen as standard, male gay relationships are seen as personal quirks. Much like in ancient Rome, if men still marry and have children to continue the family line, who they have sex with, male or female, is seen as a personal choice.

[collapse]

Chapter 22 D.

 

       Bright light bathed the hallway leading into the living area and kitchen. One of the flower arrangements Ashley had ordered sat atop the entryway side table, and with Strafa's morning cooking long done with, the room was filled with a sweet floral scent. I was home, well, as much as I could call this place home.

 

       I strode into the living room, "Hello, I don't have long but wanted to stop by before I head to Roxclue's halls." Sasha was at the desk in the far corner while Brie and Allie lounged on the couch; Faith sat nestled in an oversized chair.

 

       Walking out from the back storage room attached to the kitchen, Milly said, "Master your back!" she lightly bounced over to me, her chest jiggling with the movement. Strafa came out of the door behind her, her ears perked up.

 

       "Yes, but not for long. just wanted to see you all." I said, Milly's soft, plump curves pressing into me. She buried her face in my chest, careful to keep the small white horns on the top of her head from poking me. I stroked the chestnut hair on the top of her head, pulling her in close with my other hand.

 

       "Aww, well, I understand. Is it true we're all going to the house? I would love to see May; I have so much to tell her?" Milly's wide smile could not be denied as she gazed up at me, the soft pink on her cheeks betraying her excitement to see me.

 

       "Absolutely, in fact, why don't you all get ready to go. Once I am done with Roxclou's hall, we will head over. Do you know where Mistress Ashley is?"

 

       Brie came up behind me, wrapping me in a hug as well, "She went to get the latest home décor catalogs from some noted artisans in the city. She said she would meet you at the manor. I don't think she could wait any longer to start decorating; she flew out of here and didn't even take us with her."

 

       "That sounds about right; well, I am going to change and head down."

 

       "Would you like some help?" was purred by all the women.

 

       "On any other day, I would say yes, but I need a moment alone."

 

       "Very well," Milly said with a pout of her bottom lip.

 

       "Okay, Master," Brie said with one last squeeze from behind me.

 

       Sasha was waiting at my door when I got to it from the tangle of happy hugs. She kissed me on the lips lightly before returning to her work at the desk. She was stitching or embroidering something; I could not tell what it was as I walked into my room.

 

       I peeled out of my college uniform and stood in front of the armoire. I dressed in much the same outfit, though these clothes had been embroidered by Sasha, with the green leaf patterns of my house crest.  Vines wove and clung around pant legs at the boot, my white thin long sleeve shirt was embroidered the same at the cuff, and my vest was fully embellished on the front. Last I put on my troll cloak, the green and silver blending effortlessly with my chosen ensembles. I tucked the gold pocket watch into the front vest pocket, the gold chain hanging along the left of my torso.

 

12:45

 

       Riding the elevators down to the main atrium lobby of the college tower, I stepped out into the throng of students. Exalted nobles headed to the exits or down into the dungeon. A low buzz of noise permeated the air, the shuffle of feet and ruffling of clothes masking any coherence of conversation. I found my way to the east side of the college tower, where two statues of Roxclue were positioned on either side of the elevator doors. The kneeling statues had their hands upturned and proffered. The elevator doors were carved in relief of Roxclue in a variety of prostrated positions.

 

       Three other exalted mages waited in front of the elevator doors and were currently engaged, discussing their expedition down to the breeding halls. The doors opened, and the four of us stepped inside. I stood near the back wall of the elevator. The attendant was a slave priestess of Roxclue; her head stayed bowed the entire time as we descended.

 

       Rotund, with light perspiration bubbling upon his forehead, spoke, "Lord Gralen, you finally going to work up the courage to take a prime this time."

 

       "Shulick, courage has no…nothing to do with it. The primes are far too savage for my tastes."

 

       "We know Garlen, a good slave is a docile slave. I enjoy the sport, however."

 

       "Ha, Edmund, is it sport when the brutes are tied down with their backsides in the air for you. I don't know how you can take to the males." Shulick said patting at the sweat with a handkerchief.

 

       "Easy, the firm muscles quiver violently as their rage builds, impotent against the power of the empire as I dominate their hole. The rage in their eyes tastes sweeter than wine."

 

       "They are so hairy, though, Edmund. Quiet and smooth makes for easy breeding."

 

       "You never were one to participate in the groups Garlen, it's quite fun to bet and see who's seed takes root. I won 100 gold last time ten of us took a Wolfkin bitch."

 

       "Really seed bets, Shulick. I don't know how you do it."

 

       "Easy, it's when the light dies in their eyes. That's why a fresh catch is best, or a virgin breeder. Braking them with your cock and using them up. Sweet as cake Edmund, sweet as cake."

 

       "Well, if anyone would know about cake, it would be you, Shulick."

 

       With the last said from Edmund, the doors opened, and the tree quickly walked into the lobby of Roxclue's halls. I trailed after them slowing my steps, breathing in through my nose and out my mouth. I could do this.

 

       Attendants familiar with the three quickly guided them through doors and out of sight. The room was large and circular, with a domed ceiling. Doors lined the walls, and a giant statue of Roxclue kneeling was in the center of the room. Mage light lit the dome and the paintings of Roxclue serving the other gods and goddesses.

 

       "Welcome, honored Exalted Lord; I will assist you." A young female elf said; her head was bowed to the floor, and her red hair was pulled back tight in a braid, revealing the silver collar around her neck and her shorter ears, marking her as a demi-human and not a beast kin. The tunic dress she wore, belted around the waist by a silver chain, was see-through, the pink of her nipples visible along with a strip of red pubic hair. The dress seemed a uniform of sorts as all the other females were in the same thing, while the males wore a shirt and trouser variant.

 

       She led me along the wall to the right, where a counter was inset. She spoke to the attendant quietly while I stood behind her. Everything she did was salacious. As she talked and bent over the counter, she did so in such a way as to expose the pink hole of her pussy and the pucker of her ass to me. The counter is obviously being sized to do just that. I thought briefly if I just took her here and now, could I be done with this but thought better of it.

 

       "Honored Exalted Lord Grayson, it appears you have never been registered with the temple of Roxclue?"

 

       "I came from a small settlement never had the chance."

 

       "Of course, Exalted Lord, we will register you, so you have no trouble from this. I can show you the breeding cells unless you know what you wish to breed?"

 

       "Show me," I said, keeping as detached a tone as I could manage.

 

       The priestess led me to a door on the far wall. An attendant opened it as we passed by.

 

       "These are the Prime holding cells. On the left, we have the males of the species. If you wish to implant your seed in one, do so in the ass or if you use their mouth, on their face. A servant will collect it and implant it in a female. On the right, the female primes are kept; if you breed them, we can extract your sample from their ass or face if you do not finish in their birthing vessel." The priestess explained as we strolled down the hall.

 

       Down a way', I saw Edmund from the elevator go into the left side of the cells. The cells were walled on five sides with bars on the fronts, like a prison cell. They were large, larger than I thought they would be, but each held furniture to strap the occupants too. The first cell on the left held a minitour; he was chained with his arms splayed to the sides and chains running to the ceiling from his great horns. He was brown and looked utterly like an animal, a gold septum ring in his nostrils. And he was naked, a massive flaccid cock left out to hang.

 

       I quickly shifted my gaze to the right side of the cells where the females were held. "If your Exalted Lordship wants privacy while breeding, the curtain in the room may be drawn. It is enchanted to prevent sound from coming out, or it may be left open if you so desire." The elf said, head still bowed as she walked on the right side of me. She moved there so I could look at the females as she spoke.

 

       We walked down the hall of cells. Beast kin of every type was chained and awaiting use. Kitsune covered in fine fox fur, a full lamia the fan of her hoods like a cobra covered in bright green scales, Minobous with massive breasts, diminutive mouse kin covered in fur, and elves. Each was chained in some way within their cells, some being locked into place on furniture, unable to move from their exposed positions.

 

       Most of the cells were not being used, only one or two curtains having been closed. All except for Edmunds, he put on a loud display with one of the wolfkin males. Taking him from behind while he lashed him with a flail.

 

       Passing quickly, the elf spoke, "the slave binding works, so my Exalted Lord need not worry. We only chain the beasts to remind them of their place within the glorious empire." We approached the end of the hall and went through another door.

 

       "This is where the second generations are held; males are on the right, and females are to your left." She said, moving to the right, so my view was on the females as she talked.

 

       "Are all the halls configured the same?"

 

       "Yes, exalted lord."

 

       We walked down this hall, and I noted the change in appearance in the generations. The beast kin were markedly more human-looking, having lost fur and their faces taking on a more human appearance. There were more curtains closed here except for a group of four who were in the process of filling a gnome girl. She road one while a large muscular noble took her ass. Tears streamed down her face as the third buried himself in her mouth, the opening barely large enough to accommodate the average cock. The fourth cheered the others on.

 

       "All the slaves are connected to healing enchantments while in the breeding rooms, so his Exalted Lordship does not need to worry about harming the breeders while he relieves himself in them."

 

       We reached the end of the hall and went back into the main lobby. The last female in her cell was a pitiful-looking elf hung upside down with her legs nearly in a full split, mounting steps let anyone get a good downward position on her two exposed holes.

 

       Each of the halls was much the same, with the fourth and fifth having the most curtains closed. Groups of nobles were not common but fining two together was. The nobles who left their curtains open excited when we walked by, putting more vigor into their beating or poundings, increasing the screams or hollow moans from the captives.

 

       It was as we walked up the fifth hall that I asked my question, "I heard you can buy breeders, so my schedule is not inconvenienced by having to come all the way down here?"

 

       "Absolutely, my lord."

 

       "Good, are there any here who have not been used?"

 

       The elf paused for a moment, then nodded her head, "Yes, a lamia was just brought out this morning, and she has yet to have been bred."

 

       "Take me to her," I said, figuring that if I was going to buy a breeder to fulfill my requirements, I wanted one that could at least assimilate into my household. Anyone who spent too long down here would surely have their mind cracked, much like the kitsune I won from the drunken fool.  

 

       We stopped three cells down from the door to the main hall. Inside was a pale-skinned Lamia; her tail was light lavender with soft pink running along her sides. The pink scales traced her sides, from the lower portion of the human thigh where it connected to her snake half, all the way up to her shoulders where the scales ran down her arms. Her human half was about 175 centimeters, she was slender, and her mussels were defined. Her but was bubbly and round. Between her thigh's there was a diamond, perky breast held round and firm with no sag. She had soft lavender hair braided over one shoulder and little fangs stuck out over the bottom of her red lips. Her snake body was coiled beneath her but had to be 7 to 8 meters long.

 

       The lamia brightened when she saw me looking at her; no doubt she had been brainwashed to think being bred was the highest honor she could achieve. Heedless of any other torment she might suffer.

 

       "What can you tell me of her?"

 

       "She is a fifth-generation. Her children will be proper bipeds and can be sold as Demi-humans. Her venom has healing properties and can be used in potions or injected directly."

 

       "Good enough, she will fit the aesthetic of the manor I just purchased; I will purchase her after I breed her."

 

       "Very well, exalted lord." She said while she snapped her fingers toward the priest. She whispered to him, and he left quickly.

 

       I walked into the room, and the elf followed. Looks like I was going to be watched while I did this.

 

       I kept my tone as derisive and officious as possible, "are you ready to receive my seed beast for the glory of the empire."

 

       "Yes, Exalted Lord, and thank you for your seed. Where would you like me?" she said, a hint of nervousness in her voice. I noticed that she was only chained to the wall by a thin gold chain attached to the tip of her snake tail. The elf priestess stood along the wall, waiting and silent.

 

          The room had furniture sized and shaped to strap a lamia down. The bed would work fine for what I had in mind. "What is your name, and the bed will do nicely," I said, undressing as I lay down.

 

       "Salieshie, Exalted lord." The lamia said, gliding the lavender of her scales across the floor as she positioned her human half between my legs. I laid back on the pillows as Salieshie's red lips opened, and her tongue licked her lips. Her tongue was human, if not for being a little longer and slightly more pointed.

 

       She nuzzled her head against the side of my thigh, her tongue darting out to lick the bass of my half-hard cock. She circled her head around my shaft, her soft hair trialing along my leg. Rolling her lips down the top of my shaft, the tip of her tongue poking out, she kissed the head of my cock. I was worried for a second about her fangs, but they retracted when she opened her mouth wide, swirling the head of my cock with her tongue. Hot wet saliva coated my head as she descended my shaft. Feasting with her mouth slowly as she sunk to the base of my cock.

 

       With greater suction than I was used to, she glided back up, my cock constricted by her throat. Licks and pressure-formed all around my stiff shaft as she dove methodically up and down. Her hands held my balls while her other rotated up and down. Stiffly I pressed into her throat, holding her head to the base of my cock, feeling the rhythmic clamping of her throat.

 

          Pulling from her mouth with a sudden jerk, I held her hair as I pulled her on her belly to the head of the bed. Laid out straight, the bump of her ass parted slightly, revealing her puckered hole and wet slit. She reached back with her hands, griping each of her round cheeks in her hands, and pulled them apart, granting me easy entry into her while she arched her hips up.

 

       With my wet cock I Pressed my head to her puckered rosebud. With a strong resistance, the head of my cock sunk inside of her. Her ass constricted like the snake she was, as I plunged slowly into her. Hot and tight flesh like nothing I had ever felt before surrounded and consumed me. I pinned her to the pillow by the neck while her tail lashed back and forth. She took each hard thrust with a hiss and moan. Pumping her, each pull and thrust was met with the unnatural tightness of her rosebud.

 

       Muffled by pillows, her moans went barely heard by me, "Oh, Oh, mphf."   

 

       When I was close to finishing from her slick tight ass, I pulled out slowly and violently flipped her over. Her bright blue eyes were wide with excitement as they peeked out from damp lavender hair. Sweat beaded on my body as I straddled her lavender body. She arched her hips up, letting me easily glide into her pussy.

 

       Pulling her head to me, I kissed her while the warmth of wet velveteen walls parted for me. Moaning into my mouth, I thrust in and out of her. The odd angle was something new, but the tight embrace of her pussy sending me over the edge. Shuttering, I let loose inside of her, spilling my seed deep in the hot walls of her clinching grip.

 

       "Yes, lord, yes. All in me, fill me." She whispered and moaned in my ear. The perk of her nipples pressing on my chest while she rocked upward hard on my cock, making sure I was at the back of her channel. Cum poured into her and leaked from the edges of our combined sex.

 

       I panted, laying against her as the elf priestess spoke, "Excellent job, Exalted Lord Grayson, well done.

 

       The praise was odd, but then again, a bunch of wealthy nobles might need the recognition after "Working" so hard. I lay atop Salieshie for a while with my cock still buried in her before I rolled over. She lay very still with her hips arched up even more than before, trying not to lose any of my seed.

 

       After some time, I got up, finding my clothes neatly folded on a chair. Salieshie laid still, her eyes closed in concentration.

 

       As I dressed, the elf priestess asked, "do you still wish to buy the lamia?"

 

       "Yes." I had confirmed my supposed duty to the empire, and by purchasing Salieshie, I could fulfill my breeding obligations.

 

       "I will prepare her and deliver her to your apartment then, speak with Roxclue's assistant in the entryway to arrange payment.

 

       With that, I walked out of the cell and back into the main entry hall. The clean, bright ambiance of the place belied the true nature of what went on here, and I could only imagine how the common citizen breeding halls were handled.

 

       "I wish to purchase the Lamia I just bred," I told the priestess behind the counter. She wore the same outfit as the other attendants, the slight glint of red scales the only thing different about her.

 

       "Absolutely, Exalted lord Grayson, let me see what her price is." She said, pulling a book out. Leafing through it, she found the page and spoke again, "She costs forty platinum, exalted lord."

 

       With little fanfare, I paid the price and headed back to the elevator. Riding in silence and solitude, I got out in the central atrium of the college. Walking to the elevators that led up to the apartments, I was once more in front of my apartment. Waiting outside the door were the elf priestess and the Lamia Salieshie.

 

       "Here is her binding ring, and the God Roxclue thanks you for your service." The elf said, handing me a silver arm ring that matched the silver one around Salieshie's neck.

 

       I bound the silver ring to the mithril slave binding ring I wore on my left hand, feeling the slave binding settle into place. With a nod, the elf left, and I opened the door to Rachel's, Ashley's, and my apartment.

 

 

Thank you for reading and thank you to my supporters out there.

 

29