Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xue Yun, who didn't know anything about Yu Meng's life was dumbfounded by life experience and tried to comfort her: "Host, don't worry…I am here for you. Your cute system, Xue Yun. As for living a carefree life…host we will see what happens in the future. So, don't be sad."

Yu Meng knew that Xue Yun was trying to comfort her, even if Xue Yun was artificial intelligence system, she was created by the Space God so Xue Yun had her emotions and they were sincere unlike others who are always full of lies.

So Yu Meng gave Xue Yun a grateful smile.

When Xue Yun saw Yu Meng's smile, she felt that her was indeed the most beautiful host in the whole entire space void. She wasn't second to no none.

"Xue Yun, let's do the task. And I warn you this time, don't do anything in a hurry. Last time I felt very nausea." Yu Meng gave Xue Yun a stern glance.

"Really, host! Ok, I will slow down the process this time!" Xue Yun gave her a cute smile, which showed up her two adorable dimples.

"Ready…steady…1, 2, 3, 4…go!"  Xue Yun giggled.

Suddenly, Yu Meng felt a familiar bust of dizziness. She opened her eyes and saw the state of her body: messy clothes and bruises all over her body. It was quiet obvious that someone had just beaten the original host up.

So, Yu Meng just decided to stay where she currently was and obediently receive the storyline.

"Xue Yun, give me the storyline," Yu Meng closed her eyes and communicated with Xue Yun.

The plotline is quiet simple this time but rather it is also a bit illogical.

So, the female lead was the legitimate heir of the Fang Family, Fang Qingfei. She was loved by all of her family members and had a godly reputation amongst Super-Rich families until, her long-lost older sister was found in the countryside.

Even if the older sister, Fang Ying, was from the countryside, she did received proper education and was very beautiful. As a result, many people liked Fang Ying and she also had many admirers.

Fang Ying always treated her nicely and didn't notice how indifferent was Fang Qingfei to her. Fang Qingfei thought that Fang Ying was acting like a white-lotus and therefore, she was annoyed, so she moved out and lived separately.

But one day, when she was returning home from a nightclub, someone raped her.

And that is when the female lead, Fang Qingfei was reborn as her 16 years old-self and thought that Fang Ying was the one who made someone rape her and from then on she hated Fang Ying to death.

Fang Qingfei made many trouble for Fang Ying and even banned her from the schools using her connections. Also made people beat her up, sometimes Fang Ying returned home in half-dead state.

As for Fang Qingfei, she met her Mr. Right, the male lead, Jing Baixuan, who persistently chased after her even after beating him up. Jing Baixuan was the Jing family's one and only heir but he started his own business independently and created his own Business Empire.

He also had connection with the underworld, so when he saw Fang Qingfei's hatred for Fang Ying, when she returned to the Fang Family, Jing Baixuan helped Fang Qingfei to completely finish off Fang Ying.

Afterwards this pair of golden couple merged their empires and lived happily with their children after getting married.

"This female lead is a damn typical psycho and what's with the male lead, killing is literally illegal in the peaceful worlds. Fang Qingfei is stupid, she is blaming someone, who always treated her nicely and she doesn't even have any evidence that Fang Ying killed her and in the end this two killed Fang Ying.

And Jing Baixuan…he just killed someone because he saw Fang Qingfei's hatred for her, without knowing what is the inside story, these days the community doesn't value human lives as much as before" Yu Meng shook her head and sighed. Although, Yu Meng also killed many people throughout the worlds, she doesn't kill anybody for any trivial matters, only if it is necessary. She also has her own principles, even though she might not be as soft-hearted or kind-hearted as before, she still didn't like people who just kill carelessly.

Yep, Yu Meng now currently is in the body of pitiful cannon fodder Fang Ying.

"So what is Fang Ying's wish?" Yu Meng casually asked.

Fang Ying's wishes:

[1. Destroy Fang Qingfei's and Jing Baixuan's life.]

[2. Make Jing Baixuan's Business Empire bankrupt.]

[3. Live a happy life.]

"Tsk, so this is a counterattack mission. Actually, Fang Ying is just a simple girl, who never really harmed anyone in anyways but fate really didn't support her.

Never-mind, to make both Fang Qingfei and Jing Baixuan suffer, I need both power and wealth. I need to get some work done now, ahh. As for living a happy life, I will think about traveling around the world," Yu Meng laughed and was thinking for a while.

2