Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
59 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, this is when Fang Ying just arrived in the Fang Family, hmm. Fang Qingfei is very courageous, isn't she? If anyone found out that she is making people beat her sister up, how will they think about her?

Xue Yun, if I put some mud on Fang Qingfei's goddess image, I can definitely stain her name, at least, right? After all, the 'kind intentions' she gave to me should be once again 'kindly' returned by me." Yu Meng smirked as she released a cold and intimidating pressure, that even Xue Yun who was listening, broke out into cold sweat.

'Oh My God! Why is my host so terrifyingly scary today. Oh, silly me, I just remember this plot is very similar to that one....'

"Host, you should…calm down," Xue Yun voice trembled a bit.

Yu Meng ignored Xue Yun instead and got up and went into her room and closed her doors tightly. She found a laptop and created a new account in the school forum called 'Lifeless Soul'.

Yu Meng found evidence about what kind of deeds Fang Qingfei did and did a well-reported post with several key evidences about how Fang Qingfei bullied her older sister.

"Host, how did you find the evidence?" Xue Yun was confused, her host didn't had any hacking skills or information collecting skills when she first met her, then how can she easily find those pictures?

Yu Meng smiled indifferently and replied: "Oh, I learnt how to collect information before."

Xue Yun felt something wasn't right, but she couldn't point out the exact thing, in the end she just gave up and focused on what was her host.

Yu Meng quickly took a good shower and wore a new white dress with lotus embroideries on it.

"Oh, I forgot to take a proper look at myself, let's do it now then." Yu Meng sat down on the stool and look into the reflection into the mirror.

What Yu Meng saw in the reflection of hers was a young lady in her 16s. She had a tall queenly-figure with a slender waist. The young maiden had a flawless, glossy skin. She had crescent-shaped eyebrows of midnight-black. Her big silky lashes fluttered over her sharp phoenix eyes.

She had pink-dedicate ears over her concave cheekbones. Yu Meng had a dainty nose with blossom-pink lips. Her stiletto shaped fingernails and a coracle-perfect chin were all well-proportioned . Her coral-black hair flowed over her shoulder as if it was the mother nature's waterfall.

Even though, Yu Meng saw the beauties of many types of unique individuals, she still had to sigh in admiration at the original owner's face.

"I think Fang Qingfei was actually jealous of Fang Ying's beauty, so she started to pick faults with her, after all Fang Qingfei is probably too proud to admit that she is jealous, humph, that must be it!"

Xue Yun was also stunned by Fang Ying's beauty, a character with such a face could have gone far in life but because of the protagonist-halo, she died so tragically….

"But, Xue Yun, I am hungry now and I want to eat English food now, I will go to the kitchen now!" Yu Meng smiled excitedly.

Xue Yun mouth twitched at her host's excitement, how could she forget that her dear host is the ultimate gluttonous foodie, wherever food is mention, only excitement and happiness could be seen from her host.

She jumpingly made her way to downstairs and started to make her favourite English cuisine.

----------

Exactly after two hours of intense battle in the kitchen, Yu Meng finally finished cooking and presented them on the table.

Yorkshire Pudding, Fish and Chips and Beans, Sausage Rolls, Scones and her most beloved rice pudding! Hurray! Yummy Food!

Yu Meng gathered all her food and carefully examined around and then dashed upstairs to her room. "System, why don't I see anyone in the house? Most importantly, where is everyone in the house? I feel like I am living in a haunted house," Yu Meng found out that there was TV in her room but she didn't notice it before.

"Wait host…let me search for it….so host, your parents are currently working in their company and Fang Qingfei is also working in her company." Xue Yun quickly it researched for her host.

"All of them are working, these workaholics!

So, what is my parents favourability of me?" Yu Meng slightly raised her right brow.

"Your father's favourability is 79 and your mother's favourability is 87. Both of them are particularly happy about you arriving and welcomed their eldest daughter as warmly as possible. In the original story-line, during Fang Ying's death, they investigated it very well but with the male lead's and female lead's connections and influence, they couldn't get anything out of the investigation.

Your parents' ending was also bad, as Fang Ying supressed them when she saw how they were worried about Fang Ying,"  Xue Yun was somewhat dumbfounded by how ruthless Fang Qingfei can be to her own biological mother and father.

2