Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yu Meng, who was currently laying on her bed and watching TV, while also eating, chocked on her food: "Cough-cough…fudge! Is she mentally-handicapped or something? And the storyline says that she managed to build a business empire by herself, you must be kidding me, with her mere IQ of a three-year-olds, how did she survive till now? Surely, the protagonist-halo managed to make me speechless once again.

First of all she indirectly killed her older sister without any evidence of whatsoever happened at that time and then because of jealousy, she even supressed her birth parents. She is either dumb or just too smart beyond compare that ordinary people like me can't think alike but there is something wrong here, even if she is a stupid person, she wouldn't do something like that, I doubt if she is the real second miss of Fang Family or someone else …." Yu Meng was rather dumbfounded about how Fang Qingfei can supress her parents because of these small things and she finds Fang Qingfei's actions suspicious. She had come across many worlds now so she has naturally seen many cliche storyline like this one, therefore it is possible that Fang Qingfei is not really the Fang Family's daughter.

Xue Yun also agreed with her host, the storyline is a bit messed up and cliches are very normal these days.

"Xue Yun, why are you giving me these kind of illogical storylines, I think in the future I will also become an idiot, if I do tasks in these kind of worlds anymore." Yu Meng lazily leaned on the bedside and start watching sponge bob.

"But host it is not me who choses the world, they are all random, they are only based on level of difficulties and-" Xue Yun, who was going to recite a whole a  paragraph of words from the space void guide, was mercilessly cut in by Yu Meng.

"Shut up. Sleep and if you can't, then be quiet." Yu Meng furrowed her brows in annoyance. Xue Yun obediently quietened down and let her host live in peace. Yu Meng felt a bit exhausted even though she didn't do much actions, so she easily fell asleep after she closed her eyes.

The next day, early in the morning….

Yu Meng woke up and went into the bathroom and washed up.

"Host, why do you have those dark circles under your eyes, and why did you wake up so early?" Xue Yun asked with a bewildered expression.

Yu Meng sighed with deep emotions, "Yesterday, we didn't get any work done, you should get on with our business today as soon as possible, ASAP!"

Xue Yun wanted say that she could rest for a while, it was okay, but looking at her host's determined face, she eventually ended up saying nothing.

"I will do some planning now. So first tell me, have the female and male lead met each other or is it in the future?" Yu Meng sat down and leaned on the chair.

"According to my research, they will meet three days later, when Jiang Baixuan was being chased after by some international assassins and the female lead saved him, as she was passing by the same area and sent him to the hospital. After that the male lead investigated about the female lead and gradually got interested in her personality and fell in love with her over time. This is what happened in the original storyline." Xue Yu skillfully researched it for her host.

"Three days…right? What happens if I replace the Fang Qingfei to save the Jiang Baixuan? I need to destroy Jiang Baixuan's life, so the first step I will do is make him fall in for me love madly, then crush all those feelings altogether, there will be fun show to watch in the future.

After all if there is no source of entertainment, everything will seem boring," Yu Meng eyes flashed with a trace of evilness, as her phoenix eyes narrowed and her smile held a rare type of hostility.

Xue Yun couldn't help but secretly lit up a candle for the male lead, 'Jiang Baixuan, you are a goner, I can't help but pity you as there is a possibility that you might even not know how you died, sigh….'

Ting, Ting, Ting…..

Yu Meng nearly jumped out of her seat from fear from the sudden sound of the alarm clock, as she placed her right hand on her chest to calm herself down. If someone wants to get along with Yu Meng, one must first now that abrupt sounds can make her scared, as it make her feel like there is a ghost.

In Yu Meng whole life, she isn't afraid of anything except the presence called 'ghosts'. What happened was that when she was teenager, she used to got horrible nightmares and sometimes couldn't sleep at night, so from then on with her imagination, she began to fear ghosts.

"Oh my-It really scared me. Oh, today is Monday, so I need to go to school, now but let me pack up first." Yu Meng got up and started to put her exercise and text books in her school bag and then went downstairs.

1