Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She leisurely walked around the living room and saw Madam Fang making breakfast and Master Fang reading some documents. When they saw Yu Meng come, they warmly smiled at her and said, "Good Morning."

Yu Meng also smile brightly and addition to the youthful school uniform, she look very beautiful and it looked like as if a bright light surrounded her, making her look like a little angel, "Good Morning, Mother, what are you making for breakfast?"

Madam Fang, who was in the kitchen, slightly stiffened and then broke out into a smile, when she heard Yu Meng called her 'Mother', "Ying Ying, sit down, I prepared milk and steamed buns for you."

Yu Meng didn't be mean to be polite and sat down and Master Fang also came and sat down on the dining table, the usually cold man now was very warm as hot chocolate to his daughter.

"Ying Ying, I solved down the things in school for you and if you need any help with you studies, you can ask Qingfei for help but of course, we are also available to help at any time." Master Fang took the initiative to start to a conversation with Yu Meng.

"Father, thank you so much. And I very happy to come back and I hope in the future, I can live within father's and mother's expectation….

By the way, where is Qingfei? I haven't seen her since yesterday." Yu Meng softly replied and looked at Madam Fang and Master Fang with earnest smile.

Fang Ying's character was gentle as water and as graceful as a queen, so it was quiet easy for Yu Meng to get into her character.

"Qingfei is probably in her company that she recently founded. That girl…she has always been stubborn and wilful, so now she wants to open a company, naturally no one really can't stop her." Even though it seemed as if Madam Fang reprimanded Fang Qingfei, she still couldn't hide the pride on her face.

Yu Meng carelessly smiled and deep inside her heart thought, 'Uh. She is the female lead sama, if she wants to do something, she will make sure it will happen even if it requires the whole world to collapse. Do you think you can stop her…perhaps maybe in your dreams, so keep on day-dreaming.'

"Oh, I heard Qingfei comes top in her class and the teachers also praise her for her academic quality, that is very good indeed. But what is Qingfei's company about?" Yu Meng mildly smiled and said as she stuffed herself another steamed bun.

Madam Fang laughed happily and nodded her head, "Qingfei originally entered the fashion industry, there are possibilities that the company will open branches for entering other industries. I have seen Qingfei designing since her childhood and honestly, her designs are very good but in the fashion industry to shine, you will need to be the best among the very goods, only very good will not work."

"Yeah, but don't worry, Ying Ying, you are a good child, if you just put some efforts in your studies, you will definitely be able to reach very high, or maybe you might be one day able to supress Qingfei, me and your mother." Master Fang thought that Yu Meng might be uncomfortable after hearing the praises about her younger sister from everyone and tried to comfort her.

Both Madam Fang and Master Fang look at Yu Meng sincerely. Yu Meng faintly smiled and deeply sighed, "Father, Mother, don't worry, I am fine. You guys just take care of yourself properly…." She then looked at the clock on the wall to see that it was almost time to go to school and again looked at her parents, "Bye, I will see guys see at afternoon!"

Yu Meng got up, took her school bag with her and walked out of Fang Mansion. Yu Meng got out of Fang Mansion slightly earlier than the time needed because she likes to walk slowly to kill time and have a nice conversation with her lovely system Xue Yun.

"Host, you could have just come in the car that the Fang mother and father arranged for you, why do you need to waste time like this. With the time you are now wasting can be used to complete your mission quickly and then you can leave the world but it is your choice, if you want to stay though."

"This body was originally carsick, so it is very inconvenient for me to travel through cars. And walking to school on feet is not that hard as well, and this can also save me from doing extra exercises. And you are not the one who is walking, it is me, so stop complaining like a naggy old lady." Yu Meng felt slightly annoyed now after being nagged like this, before she thought that having Xue Yun was having a partner to talk to or do her planning with but now it seems like that it is even better if she can stay by herself.

0