Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xue Yun felt wronged now, what did it do wrong? She just wanted to remind her host to be quick as she said but in the end she is in the wrong side.

Hmph, in the morning, didn't host say that both of them need to get their work done quickly, why is it that now she reminded it to her, her host is being lazy, such an unreliable host!

Yu Meng, who was leisurely taking a walk to school, of course didn't know Xue Yun inner conflicts. On the way, she saw a familiar campus cliché scene, a young girl around her age, with a cute-short ponytail and a pair of glasses, being bullied by a bunch of famous delinquents in the school.

"There is the saying called 'hero saving the beauty is the most handsome,' right now, I have an opportunity act like a hero, that is exciting!" Yu Meng smiled in high spirits.

"If host wants to a hero saving the damsel in distress, then you can have a go!" Xue Yun also encouraged Yu Meng to save the girl,…well as for the reason, it is completely simple, the system is just bored and wants to watch a good show...

Meanwhile, the girl with short ponytail was being cornered and accused for hurting the school flower's feelings.

"Yang Yulei, you can accuse others without any evidence and did you witness it when I hurt her, if you didn't witness with both of you eyes, then please don't bother me!" the girl said in a angry voice.

"Hua Lian, it doesn't matter whether what you say is right or wrong, you actually dared to push our goddess, that is what we all know," the boy called Yang Yulei, coldly said, as if stating fact.

In reality, the leader of the delinquents, Yang Yulei is very handsome with grey eyes and gives a youthful and innocent vibe. No would imagine he was actually the heir to the next mafia leader of the underworld in the City A!

The air around him felt a bit suffocating and his sidekicks behind him silently cursed him, as beads of sweats dropped formed in their forehead.

"You…..you don't be unreasonable!" Hua Lian was very flustered and her face turned crimson from anger. She was a student with good academic results and her family was the one the leading clan of City A, the Hua Clan. And she has never suffered from harassment, so once they started to pester her, she was very flustered.

Hua Lian actually could have asked her family for help or could have told the teacher, but she wanted to solve it herself. She was just asking the school flower give her back phone back, which she thought was just accidently taken way by her, so Hua Lian didn't give it any further thought, but the school flower screamed and pushed herself on the ground.

Because they were alone in the classroom, when the school flower screamed, all the people quickly came into the classroom and she the school flower laying on the ground in pain and Hua Lian standing on the ground safely.

It is really a huge contrast, so everyone blackened Hua Lian's name in the school forum and obviously the school flower had many admirers and pursuers.

One of them was Yang Yulei, who was really infatuated with the school flower. And the school flower is of course our female lead-sama with the Mary Sue Halo, Fang Qingfei…..

-----

Yu Meng, who was slowly approaching the rest, also got know the complete story behind the whole scene.

"Is this Fang Qingfei's pitiful white-lotus acting? I thought, she was only a bit stupid and stubborn but in fact, she has lot of things going on in her little brain.

And this Hua Lian will be useful in some of my schemes, as the saying goes 'your enemies', enemy is your friend."

"Host, why do I have a feeling that you are always scheming against someone again?" Xue Yun could feel her heart go cold. Her host looked pure and amiable but in fact, only she knew, her host is the blackened big-boss, who can even scheme with a gentle and smiling face. It is not that Xue Yun is trying to defend her host is a good person, however her host was very kind-hearted before but now it seems her host has become….completely heartless!

-------

On the other hand, Yang Yulei looked at Hua Lian indifferently with a deep gaze, Hua Lian instantly felt a bit afraid but she still looked in Yang Yulei's with her head up, she was after all one of the major respected clans sole daughter, so Hua Lian also has her own pride and dignity, so it was understandable that she didn't want to be cornered by these school bullies like this.

Yang Yulei looked at Hua Lian, who was pretending to be brave, then smirked and tried to get hold of Hua Lian's wrist but instead someone faster than him, quickly kicked his leg and before there was any time left for him to react, he was already laying on the floor.

0